2009.12.22 Jesse G on Today Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the first time we see someone in Caylee's life cry for her. How sad it wasn't her mother and grandparents. Casey will never know what a great guy she lost when she lost Jesse. He loved little Caylee as if she were his very own. My heart goes out to him and his family.

Thanks so much for posting the link to the video. Jesse clearly loved Caylee very much and it was heartbreaking to watch. He seems like such a nice young man who knew and loved a very different Casey from the one we "met" in July. So tragically sad.

Wow. Heartbreaking to watch. He is obviously devastated.

Interesting to note that, now that he has a lawyer with him, Casey has some "inconsistencies" out there instead of being a "diabolical" liar like last time. He is being more careful with his words.

Also, the photo of Casey showing off her engagement ring hardly even looks like her! I don't think I've ever seen that one. Just goes to show how hard it is to judge which ones are really her.

Thanks for the link. By happenstance, I had turned my TV to NBC just as Matt Lauer was thanking Jesse for appearing, so I had missed the whole interview.

It was sad to watch and brought tears to my eyes. When he said he's having trouble finding a job because of his connection to the case, I realized even the most casual involvee must be terribly impacted by Casey's vile actions. So many people are being impacted and she's in jail in protective custody!!!! :furious:

Jesse, on the other hand, was extremely gracious to the grandmother who tried desperately to hang him on the walls of LE and FBI during her statements to them. "I didn't know I was going to have to swear to anything."

Wow...just wow...Besides LE Jesse is the first person to stand for Caylee. How breath taking. Great interview.

Did anyone catch during the little report before Jesse's interview with Matt that the reporters said something like the Anthonys have no plans to have a memorial service etc until the defense fronesic team has a chance to examine the remains!!

How awful that tells me they still don't beleive it's Caylee. This poor child needs a proper memorial by erh family and not have to wait any longer for it. I can see them saying they will wait until after Casey's trial and she is found innocent in order for her to be there etc....breaks my heart.

Did anyone catch during the little report before Jesse's interview with Matt that the reporters said something like the Anthonys have no plans to have a memorial service etc until the defense fronesic team has a chance to examine the remains!!

How awful that tells me they still don't beleive it's Caylee. This poor child needs a proper memorial by erh family and not have to wait any longer for it. I can see them saying they will wait until after Casey's trial and she is found innocent in order for her to be there etc....breaks my heart.

I just said something along the same lines in another thread... Why not put this poor baby to rest already! Casey will never be there, Casey will never see the light of day outside that jail again... I'd bet my life on it. It couldn't be to wait for Casey to be able to attend. Casey already had a funeral for Caylee when she disposed of her in a garbage bag on the side of the road.

I would imagine that they believe it is Caylee, but they want to have any way possible to try to get their daughter home. If the defense can punch holes in the prosecution's case (ie-no trauma, not able to determine if chloroform killed little Caylee, etc), their daughter could get a lesser charge or can come home.

As a parent, it would be hard for me to be able to love unconditionally to a child who has left my granddaughter in the woods in a trash bag. I think they still want to believe Casey that someone else did this to Caylee.

JMO

says alot when public is told to leave them to their grief and then next thing you know they more or less hosting all the defense team and then the defense team boldling marching down to the crime scene....its sad that even in death--it isn't about Caylee but kc defense...

They KNOW it's Caylee...I think you are misinterpereting what was said. What I get out of that statement is that the Anthonys DO NOT BELIEVE CASEY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HER MURDER. They want the Defense to find evidence that either conflicts with the Casey "theory", or reasons to say there isn't enough evidence to tell who was responsible :rolleyes:

I'm deeply disturbed by this, to say the least.

I just heart him, always have. Caylee obviously meant a lot to him. It was also very big of him to have so much respect for the A's..they should take a lesson from him. JMO.

He makes you want to reach through and just wipe his pain away. That was so heartbreaking...

He makes you want to reach through and just wipe his pain away. That was so heartbreaking...

It seemed like he was a positive influence in KC and Caylee's lives. It's too bad KC walked away from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123