Remembering JonBenet on the anniversary of her last hours

SeekingJana

Reaction score
Remembering a beautiful. darling child, JonBenet Ramsey, on another cold anniversary of her last day on earth- Christmas Day.

God hold you ever near in His precious love, JonBenet. The story of the way you died changed the way I live, sweet child.

It's been 12 years since that terrible night.
You would be 18 now and a freshman at college.
We may never find out what really happened that cold December night.
You will never be forgotten.
We will always remember.

It's been 12 years since that terrible night.
You would be 18 now and a freshman at college.
We may never find out what really happened that cold December night.
You will never be forgotten.
We will always remember.

Very beautiful caroline. Thank you.

Seeking Jana, thank you for starting this thread.

Did anyone ever believe we would still be here after 12 years? Not me.

Although others here may disagree but next to the murder itself the person who has done the most to destroy any chance for justice is Mary Lacy.

How dare she claim the Ramseys to be innocent. How dare she ignore ALL the evidence and rely on some microscopic damaged partial skin cell to say the Rasmey's are no longer suspects.

If she would have done this in almost any other part of the country she would have been run out of office.

As we go into our 13th year of this miscarriage of justice we have to keep our hope. Hope that someone higher up is finally so disgusted with how this case has been handled that she/he does something. ANYTHING. Just somebody DO THE RIGHT THING for once. Rely on the truth.

I'll say a prayer for JonBenet tonight as I do almost every night. Hopefully 2009 will be her year for true justice.

Tricia

I posted my thoughts to JonBenet in my Merry Christmas thread on christmas eve..

:( Poor JonBenet did NOT deserve this horror nor the injustice of her killers not being caught.

I too hope that 2009 brings a LOT of Justice

what man has destroyed.......he couldnot touch my soul.........i shall live forever

We shall never forget. Never stop caring. Never stop loving.

And one day, the bright, shining, warming light that JonBenet has given us will spring forth into the world anew

And light our darkest hour.

Very beautiful caroline. Thank you.

Seeking Jana, thank you for starting this thread.

Did anyone ever believe we would still be here after 12 years? Not me.

Although others here may disagree but next to the murder itself the person who has done the most to destroy any chance for justice is Mary Lacy.

How dare she claim the Ramseys to be innocent. How dare she ignore ALL the evidence and rely on some microscopic damaged partial skin cell to say the Rasmey's are no longer suspects.

If she would have done this in almost any other part of the country she would have been run out of office.

As we go into our 13th year of this miscarriage of justice we have to keep our hope. Hope that someone higher up is finally so disgusted with how this case has been handled that she/he does something. ANYTHING. Just somebody DO THE RIGHT THING for once. Rely on the truth.

I'll say a prayer for JonBenet tonight as I do almost every night. Hopefully 2009 will be her year for true justice.

Tricia

You are so right Tricia about Mary Lacy. Even a jury never finds a person innocent. It's Not Guilty. She had no right to give the Ramsey the legal high sign. If she can declair them innocent, perhaps we should all contact her and each of us demand she name us innocent. Makes as much sense.
Like you I hope the coming year is the time for JonBenet to receive justice.

Remembering a beautiful. darling child, JonBenet Ramsey, on another cold anniversary of her last day on earth- Christmas Day.

God hold you ever near in His precious love, JonBenet. The story of the way you died changed the way I live, sweet child.

Dear, sweet JonBenet...I pray that some day your murderer will be identified and held accountable.
RIP.

Dear JonBenet- there are thousands who remember you and pray for you. Though I know you are at peace and have no hate or vengeance in your heart, I pray that those responsible for your death will see justice, not just when they die, but here, in this life, so the world will know the truth about what happened to you.
You rest in Eternal Glory. But there are those still alive who hold your terrible secret in their dark hearts. May light reach into those hearts and give them the moral courage to come forth with the truth.

I did think of JonBenet Christmas day and how back in 1996--she probably enjoyed so much riding that new bike ( the one John Ramsey admit he couldnt take time away from to 'watch her ride" , when she ask him) and how sad i felt Christmas night ,especially, after 10'ish here.

From my visit this past weekend......

2dkz3iw.jpg

Flowers from All that Still Care.......

2howyvl.jpg

*cry*

So so sad to think of a beautiful little girl under there. Not much older than mine
The flowers are different in the first pic to the second ?
also your Av RR is that of PR visiting after the murder ?

AH ok Just went and read your piece over at FFJ

(hugs) to you

And really NOONE visited her ? from her family ??? is that true ?

*cry*

So so sad to think of a beautiful little girl under there. Not much older than mine
The flowers are different in the first pic to the second ?
also your Av RR is that of PR visiting after the murder ?

AH ok Just went and read your piece over at FFJ

(hugs) to you

And really NOONE visited her ? from her family ??? is that true ?

Jane - the first photo without the roses laid at her feet was how her grave was when I arrived. And yes, my avatar is from a photo op that Patsy decided to be a part of years ago and I've never been able to walk away from THAT picture....trust me - I've caught some slack over the years from the IDI's......but to me that picture and the example of the "q" that I use as my signature here are two of the best visuals to remind people that Patsy just wasn't all there.

I have no clue if anyone else visited with JonBenet or Patsy, if they did, they didn't leave a trace of their being there - just like The Intruder!

I also visited her grave for the first time just yesterday. So incredibly sad. Hope they bring some closure to this case very soon. I would post photo but it is identical to RiverRat's above (with the roses.)

ETA: Oh my gosh, you placed the roses! And it looks like you were there just a few days before me. Small world.

Jane - the first photo without the roses laid at her feet was how her grave was when I arrived. And yes, my avatar is from a photo op that Patsy decided to be a part of years ago and I've never been able to walk away from THAT picture....trust me - I've caught some slack over the years from the IDI's......but to me that picture and the example of the "q" that I use as my signature here are two of the best visuals to remind people that Patsy just wasn't all there.

I have no clue if anyone else visited with JonBenet or Patsy, if they did, they didn't leave a trace of their being there - just like The Intruder!

RiverRat, your avatar is too small to see details. What do you mean by "Patsy wasn't all there?" I followed this case for a while but stepped back in recent years. Thanks!

Lacey

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back