Questions For Websleuthers Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a very good question.I would like to know too.No one knows?

In my opinion she probably was telling her parents that she had to work and then going to a friends house who thought that she was off work that day.

She's w/out feelings. It could have been as easy for her to dump Caylee as it is for us to throw out the kitchen trash. Don't forget she prided herself on staying in shape. Caylee only weighed 35 lbs. If KC was in a desperate enough situation-and she was- she could have thrown the bag over her shoulder like Santa with his sack.

casey is about the same height and build as me. if anything, i'm smaller than her.
during the summer my then 7yr old broke his toe so i carried him back to the house in my arms, (he was in an orchard behind the house) approx 1/3 of a mile without any great difficulty. casey is the better part of 20yrs younger than me, caylee was only 2, she practically just tossed her from the car. i don't understand at all why people think she needed any kind of help in disposing of that poor baby's body.
i agree with you on another point too jujube--casey saw caylee as a posession, as a thing, not as a human being.

Do any of you honestly think that we will ever find out the truth about what happened to Caylee? I don't think that we will.

I guess my biggest question is:

Where was Casey taking Caylee for the past 2 1/2 years every day when she said she was going to work??? :confused:

This has been bothering me since this case began .. :/

I think she was whoring herself. Her parents gave her money but do you think it was enough for her to party and shop?

casey is about the same height and build as me. if anything, i'm smaller than her.
during the summer my then 7yr old broke his toe so i carried him back to the house in my arms, (he was in an orchard behind the house) approx 1/3 of a mile without any great difficulty. casey is the better part of 20yrs younger than me, caylee was only 2, she practically just tossed her from the car. i don't understand at all why people think she needed any kind of help in disposing of that poor baby's body.
i agree with you on another point too jujube--casey saw caylee as a posession, as a thing, not as a human being.

I couldn't haul around 40 lbs now if my life depended on it with my bad back, but when my daughter was a child, I did it numerous times a day every day. You build up those muscles when you have a small child you have to pick up and carry.

On Fox 35 Orlando's local newscast last night at 10, they discussed that since Caylee's remains have already been released to a funeral home, it is very unlikely that a second autopsy will be performed.

I looked for a link to this comment- and we were playing Santa by that time so I didn't get to make note of the expert cited- and I cannot find the info on their website.

But it does make sense that the body would have gone to the defense's examiner before it went to the Funeral home.

Any thoughts?
The defense was/is awaiting slides and photographs necessary for performing the autopsy (or so they said). They submitted a motion for it and it was granted.

This is a very good question.I would like to know too.No one knows?
She had been leaving them with a sitter or the Gs early on. They caught on a lot quicker than the As and put an end to it.

I've just started reading this thread. Would someone please tell me why a second autopsy is being performed? Now I'll go back to page one and start reading while waiting for a reply. Maybe I'll find the answer while reading? Thanks!

I've just started reading this thread. Would someone please tell me why a second autopsy is being performed? Now I'll go back to page one and start reading while waiting for a reply. Maybe I'll find the answer while reading? Thanks!

I believe it is for the defense team.

I guess my biggest question is:

Where was Casey taking Caylee for the past 2 1/2 years every day when she said she was going to work??? :confused:

This has been bothering me since this case began .. :/
Cindy knows...but she isn't telling either. For awhile, the Grunds were taking care of her...then the friend, Holly, mentioned she watched her now and then. There is a large gap after that. However, according to Cindy....she spoke to Casey and Caylee every day while driving home from work to find out what they did that day. Interesting.

In my opinion she probably was telling her parents that she had to work and then going to a friends house who thought that she was off work that day.
I doubt that very much ..
I'm sure we'd have heard about these "friends" ..

I still want to know:
Where were Casey and Caylee going every day for the past 2 1/2 years ..

Wonder if that information will come out during the trial? :confused:

Do any of you honestly think that we will ever find out the truth about what happened to Caylee? I don't think that we will.

Nope .. :(

I think she was whoring herself. Her parents gave her money but do you think it was enough for her to party and shop?

Nope .. We'd have heard something by now ..

I still want to know:

and why the GP accepted the work stmt coming from her...they had to have known...yet they still will continue to say she wet to work....also how was she "paying " for these services???? things that make you go ........:waitasec:

I still want to know:

Marla, that question has been on my mind since DAY ONE!

:smiley4:

I have just read Troy B's interview. In it he says that Melissa heard Caseys side of convos with Cindy durng July.

Question...

I have not come across any interview of this "Melissa", who I THINK is Troys girlfriend. Anyone else see anything released from her? TIA

I still want to know:

I hope it comes out. That is an excellent question!

I've wonderend if she took her to a park, or maybe waited until her parents were at work and went back to the house?

I'm guessing it'll end up being a variety of things. I also have thought that Caylee beginning to communicate better and better as 2008 began resulted in KC looking up stuff on the Web and thinking of killing her.

Once Caylee really began talking, how could KC keep her lies going? A talking 2-3 year old who is only getting older and communicating more with each month that passes equals disaster to a pathological liar like KC.

I really think this is a primary motive for KC wanting to kill her, she just hadn't decided exactly how or when. The fight on the 15th made KC go, "OK, now I'll kill her."

Some of the things that lead me to believe that Casey just skulked around until the 'rents left the house are that (I believe it was) Cindy's mom who said that Cindy would talk about things missing from the house and speculated that Casey was letting her friends in....of course, the Casey-did-it-once-removed-by-blaming-others tactic has always worked well for the whole family.

I will guess that Casey stayed close to the house and George and Cindy turned a blind eye and justified the behavior with the limited comfort it provided by knowing at least they weren't out on the streets somewhere. If they never spoke of it, it wouldn't change and the illusion that they had some control over it by not having to fight about it with Casey. Just typing that whole thing out right there makes me well aware of how many twists and turns this family had to take to function through even the most basic daily activities.

Some of the things that lead me to believe that Casey just skulked around until the 'rents left the house are that (I believe it was) Cindy's mom who said that Cindy would talk about things missing from the house and speculated that Casey was letting her friends in....of course, the Casey-did-it-once-removed-by-blaming-others tactic has always worked well for the whole family.

I will guess that Casey stayed close to the house and George and Cindy turned a blind eye and justified the behavior with the limited comfort it provided by knowing at least they weren't out on the streets somewhere. If they never spoke of it, it wouldn't change and the illusion that they had some control over it by not having to fight about it with Casey. Just typing that whole thing out right there makes me well aware of how many twists and turns this family had to take to function through even the most basic daily activities.

George told the FBI that he has been aware that she had not had a job in about 2 years. So was it KC and GA's secret from CA? Why would he let the lie continue if he really knew this?

KC also told them she could do alot of her work from the computer without going in to work.. I think she only used the I have to work thing for them to baby sit when she wanted to go out and not be nagged about going out partying... jmo

George told the FBI that he has been aware that she had not had a job in about 2 years. So was it KC and GA's secret from CA? Why would he let the lie continue if he really knew this?

I'm thinking because of what Casey had on him. It was their ongoing "haha, she doesn't know" game against Cindy, who meanwhile was working to support both/all three of them. How very mean they are to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member