Emails From Cindy and her family

I AGREE, her brother should kept his words to his family. I think he is awful brother and awful person to said the things he said to his sister. I think he wants his 5 minute of fame.:mad:

He seems to be the only person in that family that is calling them out on their idiot actions. He had a realistic outlook from the very beginning and is trying to get Cindy to take off her rose colored-Casey is innocent goggles.

He is obviously upset that his great niece was likely dead at the hands of her very own mother.

I commend him for not "walking on eggshells."

If G&C had taken a similar stand with Casey maybe Caylee's body would not have decomposed in a swamp for six months.

I AGREE, her brother should kept his words to his family. I think he is awful brother and awful person to said the things he said to his sister. I think he wants his 5 minute of fame.:mad:

I think he was fed up with the cover-up. Knowing his sister well he was aware of how far she could go and he wanted to put a stop to it.
We are talking about the murder of a two year old. He knew things no one else was willing to talk about that were relevent to how the Anthony's operate.The A's were playing out their version of events in public.Ric went public to counter them.I am glad he did.

I'm glad he didn't walk on eggshells either...someone had to try to talk some sense into her...George wasn't going to do it.

I thought it interesting where she emailed Rick as an afterthought and told himi that when Greta was off camera and getting ready to leave that 'she couldn't wait til Caylee was back home and then Cindy could tell everyone of the doubters F*(& You! Anyone else see that?

Rick knows his sister and BIL very well. He realized that soft talking wouldn't accomplish a thing. With some hard headed people the only thing that works is screaming and being blunt. It shows the level of CA's stubborness that she still wouldn't listen to her brother.

What the heck was all the "you don't know the whole story" stuff? If you ask me, it's a crock.

In my opinion Rick was just telling Cindy like it is...If that's being mean, I must be the biggest Biotch on wheels.

There are lots of ways to say "what it is"! LOL!! None of which involve insulting another person, their child, their husband. A personal choice I guess.

If I found my brother in this same situation - I would say it was time to wake up fast -- without the broad range of insults, which seem to be part of their relationship.

First thing I would have done, instead of sending snotty emails to my brother, I would have grabbed some clothes, trotted right over to his house and stood 'protestor' watch and would have tried to take care of that one problem for them. That way he wouldn't have to deal with that. If he wouldn't let me stay - would try to get him out of there and over to my house. If all that failed .. well..... I tried.

Nothing wrong with saying to people "yes, my neice appears to be a murdering s**t, but my brother can't see that yet."

Everyone is entitle to their opinion... Mine is he wasn't mean at all to Cindy.

Coddling doesn't always work. Richard showed me there is at least one decent member of that family.

Thanks Richard. I'm proud of you.

I remember reading these when they first came out and the one thing I was struck by was the George bashing.

Cindy it appears told her mom all these stories much like Casey telling Cindy and they were all "woe is me"

We have Cindys moms emails talking from Cindys perspective///everything Cindy told her mom,her mom told the friend and Cindys tales weren't flattering

I think Cindy embellished to make herself appear to be so downtrodden by her family(not saying she wasn't but I believe she made it out to be worse than it was to garner sympathy)
Thank you...I do agree that ggma's perspective may be a bit skewed. Only natural when you think about it. Of course she would side with Cindy. It's difficult to analyze personal relationships from our seats.
My impression of the emails is that Rick was a tad embarrassed by his sister's behavior. IMO he was being a bully. He's known his sister long enough to know what would work with her. This clearly was his way of venting his frustration.
(Sorry, just the way I see it.)

Rick knows his sister and BIL very well. He realized that soft talking wouldn't accomplish a thing. With some hard headed people the only thing that works is screaming and being blunt. It shows the level of CA's stubborness that she still wouldn't listen to her brother.

What the heck was all the "you don't know the whole story" stuff? If you ask me, it's a crock.
That's probably because it hadn't been made up yet. LOL

if i were behaving like cindy, in the same circumstances, i can pretty much guarantee you that my brother would write a very similar email. he's just trying to 'bat' her into reality. it's just a shame it didn't work.
i honestly don't think this guy did or said anything that crossed a line.

if i were behaving like cindy, in the same circumstances, i can pretty much guarantee you that my brother would write a very similar email. he's just trying to 'bat' her into reality. it's just a shame it didn't work.
i honestly don't think this guy did or said anything that crossed a line.

I don't think so either. He was probably just fed up with CA lies and her being in denial.

I'm glad he didn't walk on eggshells either...someone had to try to talk some sense into her...George wasn't going to do it.

I thought it interesting where she emailed Rick as an afterthought and told himi that when Greta was off camera and getting ready to leave that 'she couldn't wait til Caylee was back home and then Cindy could tell everyone of the doubters F*(& You! Anyone else see that?

Yes, I did! I'd like to ask Greta about that! LOL

:waitasec:

I just find the emails so very sad.

Cindy believed beyond reason that Caylee would be alive. Rick kept pushing and pushing and abusing her. I know this is what we all feel like doing, but boy does it come accross as very bully-like behavior.

I can only hope now that Cindy will look back over these emails as the discovery of Caylee's body has emerged and seriously assess why she believed in such ridiculously. Was everything falling apart around her that she was trying through such a ridiculous means to hold it together?

Maybe inappropriate to add here, but it honestly sounds like George and Casey were dragging Cindy down into the depths of despair with their spending, lifestyles and attitudes. I truly believe Cindy when she said that she lives for Caylee :(

Cindy believed beyond reason that Caylee would be alive. Rick kept pushing and pushing and abusing her. I know this is what we all feel like doing, but boy does it come accross as very bully-like behavior.

I can only hope now that Cindy will look back over these emails as the discovery of Caylee's body has emerged and seriously assess why she believed in such ridiculously. Was everything falling apart around her that she was trying through such a ridiculous means to hold it together?

Maybe inappropriate to add here, but it honestly sounds like George and Casey were dragging Cindy down into the depths of despair with their spending, lifestyles and attitudes. I truly believe Cindy when she said that she lives for Caylee :(

IMO he wasn't being a bully, tough love, ya know? He wanted CA to put on her big girl pants and face the facts.

I agree about Rick. His e-mails were just plain mean under the circumstances, IMO. You can be firm and try to get people to see the truth without being abusive.

Thank you...I do agree that ggma's perspective may be a bit skewed. Only natural when you think about it. Of course she would side with Cindy. It's difficult to analyze personal relationships from our seats.
My impression of the emails is that Rick was a tad embarrassed by his sister's behavior. IMO he was being a bully. He's known his sister long enough to know what would work with her. This clearly was his way of venting his frustration.
(Sorry, just the way I see it.)

Cindy probably did exactly what you said: told her family lies to make herself look better. That's not to say George didn't screw up. However, imagine being married to Cindy:eek:.

I have to say that after watching all of George's FBI interview, I think he's honest-confused about somethings, not the brightest bulb in the pack-but a decent guy. The interview changed my opinion of him for the better.

Cannot say the same about Cindy's interview.

Cindy probably did exactly what you said: told her family lies to make herself look better. That's not to say George didn't screw up. However, imagine being married to Cindy:eek:.

I have to say that after watching all of George's FBI interview, I think he's honest-confused about somethings, not the brightest bulb in the pack-but a decent guy. The interview changed my opinion of him for the better.

Cannot say the same about Cindy's interview.

Yes, my opinion of him changed for the better after seeing that interview too.

Well, I have to say that this peek into Cindys family was sad. I was around when Ricks comments came out the first time. I don't believe I had much of an opinion about it then. Now reading this is kind of like finding out the 'backstory' and it makes me a more confused about the Anthony family dynamics. I have to keep reminding myself that we are only hearing Cindy's families version of events and opinions. I find their opinion of George rather normal considering the fact that Cindy and George had considered divorce at one time. I would love to hear Georges family's take on both situations.

In my experience with life, I think mental illnesses, personality disorders, psychoses, however you want to label them have the capability to spread. Whether by nature or nuture or just the tendency that humans have to adapt/control to their surroundings. Maybe humans are pack animals so that it's in our genetics to take on common characteristics because somehow that was selected for survival. Sometimes one sick person in a family, or a group of friends, seems to impact everyone else's actions as well. Sometimes it almost seems as if the condition is contagious. The disease, or whatever you want to call it, seems to spread. I think we all have tendencies, some stronger than others. There's an old saying that one bad apple can spoil the whole barrell. Old sayings start new and continue long enough to become old saying because there's a lot of truth in them. It's why we tell our children to chose their friends carefully...not that they always listen, not that we listened to our parents either. Bet Amy, TonE and Jesse will be more careful in the future. Your family, though, your stuck with. Looks to me like Casey was the sick one who spread to her nuclear family, the rest of whom were at least functional until KC hit them like the plague. Personally, I from I think and Rick were wise to resist getting sucked in. I'm sorry they've had to had their dirty laundry exposed for all the world to pick over and analyze. I hope Shirley's ok. She seems like a nice lady.

My Momma always said the saying this way...One bad apple doesn't spoil the whole bunch. I don't know which way is correct, don't even know if there is a right or wrong way. My feelings are one bad apple doesn't spoil the whole bunch but I do believe if you lay with dogs you get fleas.:)

Rick kept pushing and pushing and abusing her.

i can clearly see cindy actively abusing every individual's gawd given right to be bloody stupid, but not rick abusing her imo.
it's not as if rick felt his sister was in a bad relationship, or spending too much money, or eating food high in cholesterol. he could've taken months getting through to her with a softly, softly approach if anything like this was what he found himself faced with.
oh no, this was a full-blown four-alarm CATASTROPHE :eek: which had to be addressed NOW!
i'm sorry but in these circumstances i see nothing more here than a swift kick in the britches from a brother utterly desperate to drag his sister, kicking and screaming, if necessary, back into reality before she destroyed herself and what little was left of her family. (too late now)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back