Could Lee Anthony face charges for obstruction of justice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Cindy was taken aback because she didn't think LE KNEW about their serious money problems. She had to cash in her 401 to pay George's and Casey's debts, she also took a second mortgage on the house.
They were hurting.

Yes I remember that well, the look on her face when told about the 2nd mortgage was priceless.

His references to computers is novice.

He wanted to get to the Windows Home-Home Screen It is either a Desktop or Login Screen. Home Screens are for little ole Grannies that freak out when their computer acts funny.

Seems to think that her deleted messages on Yahoo and Myspace are related to her computer malfunction. Those are online not on the computer.

He claims the computer crashed because he couldn't get into Windows. A crash is when the Hard Disk does not function. Dead hardware

Doesn't appear to know what the Safe Mode Screen does.

A Blue Screen-Stop Error would be a minor inconvenience

His virus conspiracy is laughable.

If he was attempting to delete files manually to hide something he is ABSOLUTELY a fool. A computer geek knows to overwrite the whole drive or to remove the thing and break it up with a hammer.
In all fairness, when I got the blue screen I said it had "crashed" as well. To me, it meant not working. I knew that it wasn't a hardware problem, but couldn't fix it on my own. I had a computer guy come and download my docs off the hard drive before we reinstalled the software.

If somehow there was a blue screen, that does not mean the hard drive was messed up. You could easily access it with another computer. As for erasing a hard drive, if you just erased it, cause a blue screen, then I have bad news for you. All the information is easily availible on the hard drive, by any computer geek. You have to use a special program that erases, and rewrites, and rewrites, etc etc quite a few time. You could always try using a very strong magnet, but that is never a sure thing, unless you have a specialized magnet for erasing.

You are correct. We know the hard drive was not messed up because a forensic person pulled that information. It will also have a time stamp for anything altered. Hence if it were done while he was alone with a computer it would show that time unless he the vaunted geek knew to go into the bios and change date/time. The safest bet is to destroy the hard drive and not wait on a program that overwrites over and over which would go over his two hour limit.

Lee said he knew what the blue screen was because his own computer had the same problem before. He had to of known it wasn't a virus and it could be easily fixed.

I think he put the BSOD on KC's computer after he deleted the data to make it appear as if he couldn't get on the computer. I think he was just playing dumb and creating an alibi, so to speak.

Don't forget about Heather M phones calls and emails supposedly made to Lee. She called to confirm KC was working at universal as an event planner. I think Lee made the whole thing up and gave false statements to LE.

My question is - why did LA play with KC's computer AT ALL? He should have just picked up her belongings and delivered them to LE or let LE do their job and let them pick the stuff up themselves. Was he asked to go get her stuff by LE? Did he offer to get them and LE said sure go ahead? Did LE know he was going to get her stuff? Was he trying to help or tamper with evidence? I go with tamper. But why? Because he knew even then his sister was somehow up to her neck in doodoo. I'm sure he didn't know exactly what the circumstances were-but he knew his sister and he knew it wasn't gonna look good for her. The A's were circling the wagons around KC before they even knew anything about Caylee. The way I see it-KC was priority #1 and Caylee was a second thought!:furious:

IIRC Tony said he went to call Casey and her phone rang, that's when he realized it was there. Can't remember who was calling, could have been Lee. He then got Amy's number from Casey's phone. But don't know if he used Casey's phone to call Amy or his.
...and I always wondered how he got TL's number when at first he claimed not to know it.

George may not have known about the 2nd mortgage, his name is not on the house. So maybe he is the one that was surprised.

I know we aren't supposed to discuss the trust fund issues as related to charges that may or may not come about. However, since there is a link to the legal document filed for the trust, I'm assuming it is okay to discuss that document. If not, please delete!
The date of the document shows Sept. 8th. The document lists kidfinders as a possible charity to receive monies if Caylee is found to be deceased. I have a question about this as I can't find any discussion anywhere as to the date that the A's became involved with kidfinders prior to November. If they weren't involved with the A's in Sept., I find it odd that they were named in that document. Anyone know the actual date when they became involved with the A's?

My question is - why did LA play with KC's computer AT ALL? He should have just picked up her belongings and delivered them to LE or let LE do their job and let them pick the stuff up themselves. Was he asked to go get her stuff by LE? Did he offer to get them and LE said sure go ahead? Did LE know he was going to get her stuff? Was he trying to help or tamper with evidence? I go with tamper. But why? Because he knew even then his sister was somehow up to her neck in doodoo. I'm sure he didn't know exactly what the circumstances were-but he knew his sister and he knew it wasn't gonna look good for her. The A's were circling the wagons around KC before they even knew anything about Caylee. The way I see it-KC was priority #1 and Caylee was a second thought!:furious:

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Not at this time. We are just steering clear of it for now. I don't make the rules I just make the rules better :) LOL.

If it turns into legit charges then it will most likely be a great topic of discussion. Until such time this thread is about OJ charges and I ain't talking Simpson :)
Thanks...it took me awhile to figure out we also weren't talking about orange juice.

It's way down in LE's interview with Lee.You can tell by the detectives questions they are not buying his story.So the laptop crashed from a virus and erased all of Casey's e-mails prior to July 15th? No,they aren't buying it.He was gone for two hours retrieving that laptop.
Also ,his statement about the cars smell..."The horrible smell that I smelled for the first time"....hinky.Who says that? I could understand something like" I've never smelled such a horrible smell before",but to state "for the first time".....just hinky
I think he was just covering for Casey,but who knows?

That first time I smelled it comment is so wrong, isn't it? I totally agree.
Linguistically, these people are manipulative, colluding liars, and emotionally and verbally abusive. Poor little Caylee.
There is something that has stuck in my head from listening to Lee's first visit with Casey at the jail, I believe. I will go back and read again, since it has been months and so much BS has been slung around by this posse. But, didn't Casey say, or imply, that she had hidden some kind of notes/clues in the house? I wondered back then if something had been stashed in a book, or inside a wall, and that Lee had been guided by Casey to uncover it.
Does anybody else remember anything like this?:waitasec:

I know we aren't supposed to discuss the trust fund issues as related to charges that may or may not come about. However, since there is a link to the legal document filed for the trust, I'm assuming it is okay to discuss that document. If not, please delete!
The date of the document shows Sept. 8th. The document lists kidfinders as a possible charity to receive monies if Caylee is found to be deceased. I have a question about this as I can't find any discussion anywhere as to the date that the A's became involved with kidfinders prior to November. If they weren't involved with the A's in Sept., I find it odd that they were named in that document. Anyone know the actual date when they became involved with the A's?

I may be wrong, but I think Kidfinders sought the A's out "from day 1"... per George. Or was it day 2... either way, Kidfinders has been there from around the beginning of Caylee going missing.

Correct me if I am wrong: when Windows is loading and you have a ton of programs that run from the get-go, a plain blue screen will come up as it processes the load of start-up programs, then move on to the Windows logo. Casey's laptop just may have had a ton of programs to load, and that is what Lee misconstrued as a blue-screen issue.

Yes a different type of blue screen may appear for a second on a slow computer that is overburdened. He should know this though being into computers and all. I haven't seen that since Sp1 maybe others have?

In his interview though he claimed the computer auto restarted on this blue screen so it can't be the same.

They go a ways back.

That first time I smelled it comment is so wrong, isn't it? I totally agree.
Linguistically, these people are manipulative, colluding liars, and emotionally and verbally abusive. Poor little Caylee.
There is something that has stuck in my head from listening to Lee's first visit with Casey at the jail, I believe. I will go back and read again, since it has been months and so much BS has been slung around by this posse. But, didn't Casey say, or imply, that she had hidden some kind of notes/clues in the house? I wondered back then if something had been stashed in a book, or inside a wall, and that Lee had been guided by Casey to uncover it.
Does anybody else remember anything like this?:waitasec:
She mentions keeping her stuff in a central place at TL's, that I remember. Something at home?

I wonder if Lee was trying to delete the bad pics.

Is it possible that Lee was aware of the 1200 naughty Casey photos and he was deleting them too? Maybe he knew a lot about them? Nothing can shock me anymore when it's attached to the name Anthony.

Yes a different type of blue screen may appear for a second on a slow computer that is overburdened. He should know this though being into computers and all. I haven't seen that since Sp1 maybe others have?

In his interview though he claimed the computer auto restarted on this blue screen so it can't be the same.
That's what happened to mine...it would quit and restart, never making it to the main screen.

PS- Gosh you're smart!

"For that reason, he feels at this point, now that the police are focusing completely on Casey, he wants to make sure that his own civil rights are protected," said Luka.

This is odd? If the police are focusing completely on Casey, why would Lee now need his civil rights protected? Is LA afraid little sis is going to cut a deal and blab something? I do not know what LA has done, but this can't be good. Can anyone tell me what time TL said that LA left his house when he came to get KC's belongings?

Hating to quote myself, I went and re-read the TL interview and unless I missed something, he was not asked what time LA left his apartment. If someone has more info on this that would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charharr