Could Lee Anthony face charges for obstruction of justice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE could offer him immunity....CA's involvement with the cleaning of the car. Lawyer in the report said he is confused as to why LA would come out with the statement that he did. My head is spinning again..can this get anymore confusing!!!!

What I tried to type was what FOX reported just now. Did my best not fast at typing.

You did fine, thanks.
I missed the FOX report, windy here and cable keeps going off and on.

It is in both GA and LA statements. (Not searching for a link but if anyone wants to feel free, this is just recall...)

George/Lee says Lee left approximately midnight the Hopespring Drive Address, and arrived back at 2am. He waited to leave to get her things to sign his statement with LE. LE was there both when he left and when he returned, but did not accompany him. According to Cindy, everything was dumped out in the garage in front of the officer. No way to know for certain of he made any pit stops or brought everything back to Hopespring.

I will say in his statement he gave his address at work and Hopespring, NOT where he actually lives... dun dun dun.

Thank you for the reply. I have no doubt of what time he left and returned. I am just curious as to where he was all that time?

Refresh my memory...did she actually text that? I remember her saying to call and it was important.

Yes, Cindy says so herself in one the many interviews ..
Sorry, I don't recall where I read/saw it ..

did she actually tell Casey they had the car. I have not seen that.IIRC there was a text at about 4:30 and it was on the line of (we need to talk) you need to call (there's a prob)

Yes!
I think that's it ..
Thanks ..

I guess Casey knew the gig was up ..
She started deleting ..

Something that they've held on to for all this time?

I also remember in one of the calls with the GPS Casey responding to a CA question that she's not sure of anything because she hasn't been able to talk to anyone.

No, I think whatever it is is based on either a prexisting notion they could not prove previously and now are able, or there are grumblings from the defense about a proffer for immunity of some kind for Casey in the way of hypotheticals.

I have always believed that something was found in the backyard over the fourth of July weekend where Cindy sicks LA on KC with Mallory into the wee hours. If you review TroyB, Melissa E, statements and phone records, there was a chitstorm that started then. CA also asks her in a jail visit why "she" did not come back for the car.. I think they found something, KC told them the story over that weekend but they did not really believe her until they got the tow notice.. Any way you slice it, LA and CA never mention a word about it, but it is very obvious from the myspace and phone records? Maybe they found something relative to the "re-landscaping" efforts?

LA seemed forthcoming about other info that was not positve about KC- why did neither one mention it?

I know we aren't supposed to discuss the trust fund issues as related to charges that may or may not come about. However, since there is a link to the legal document filed for the trust, I'm assuming it is okay to discuss that document. If not, please delete!
The date of the document shows Sept. 8th. The document lists kidfinders as a possible charity to receive monies if Caylee is found to be deceased. I have a question about this as I can't find any discussion anywhere as to the date that the A's became involved with kidfinders prior to November. If they weren't involved with the A's in Sept., I find it odd that they were named in that document. Anyone know the actual date when they became involved with the A's?

I was at the fundraiser at Daytona Beach on August 1st. It was sponsored by the KFN and George and Cindy were there. I remember seeing Lois and Dakota too. I think that was the evening they first met.

If Cindy said IT, I don't believe it. Sure Cindy that's why you had to get Amy to take you to her, and then hide before she opened the door.

:seeya: Hi kimster ..
I must have missed the question on the other thread .. Ooooops! :D

I don't think there is a thread on Heather ..
Maybe someone will start one ..

LOL! I think everyone missed it! Prolly wrapped up in another thought! I figured everyone had already discussed it and was all hashed out. Didn't do a search on "Heather" cuz I assumed it would bring up every Heather on WS and take forever. Ha!

:eek:nline:

(GMTA Marla!)

Well, I for one am awfully glad that LA's attorney decided to let FOX know what was going on. Wonder if FOX was tipped off? Seems awfully strange that an attorney would step forward without any prompting. Makes me wonder what really is going on behind the scenes. Maybe LA's absence had more to do with his trying NOT to call attention to himself. I think he may have been quite aware of something brewing and likely didn't want to make things easier for LE by giving things up freely (like DNA and fingerprints).

Did LE go the 15th or the 16th. To Tony's

See, that's the question I don't know. But it opens up another question if they went on the 16th....why didn't LEE pick up the phone when he picked up Casey's stuff on the 15th?

curious and curiouser!

Thanks...then Casey had every reason to believe the gig was up. Were the pics on her mother's laptop, though?

LOL! I think everyone missed it! Prolly wrapped up in another thought! I figured everyone had already discussed it and was all hashed out. Didn't do a search on "Heather" cuz I assumed it would bring up every Heather on WS and take forever. Ha!

:eek:nline:

(GMTA Marla!)
search this forum only, use keyword heather and show results in posts.

Although Lee was gone for 2 hours to retrieve KC's things from TL's apartment, I haven't read anything that verifies that he was at the apartment all that long. He may have gone home to see Mallory and tell her what was happening before he returned to the A house.

LE needed KC's phone to find Zanny's number, so I am sure that KC agreed to have one of the officers pick up the phone from TL.

Yes!
I think that's it ..
Thanks ..

I guess Casey knew the gig was up ..
She started deleting ..

yes, ITA.

Just a reminder, there is still that "random" text she sent to WW on 7/10 about getting a rental.. She knew her days were numbered when she went to pick up the car and found out it was towed.. I think she started the motion back on 6/24 when she stated GA borrowed the car and about the smell..
In her interview with Appy Wells at Universal, IIRC, she is under the impression that these cannot be retrieved..

See, that's the question I don't know. But it opens up another question if they went on the 16th....why didn't LEE pick up the phone when he picked up Casey's stuff on the 15th?

curious and curiouser!

The part that confuses me is why would LE go to Tony's on the 15th when Casey was not arrested until the 16th.It seems they would have went after her arrest, when they knew they were no longer dealing with a kidnapping.

No, I think whatever it is is based on either a prexisting notion they could not prove previously and now are able, or there are grumblings from the defense about a proffer for immunity of some kind for Casey in the way of hypotheticals.

I have always believed that something was found in the backyard over the fourth of July weekend where Cindy sicks LA on KC with Mallory into the wee hours. If you review TroyB, Melissa E, statements and phone records, there was a chitstorm that started then. CA also asks her in a jail visit why "she" did not come back for the car.. I think they found something, KC told them the story over that weekend but they did not really believe her until they got the tow notice.. Any way you slice it, LA and CA never mention a word about it, but it is very obvious from the myspace and phone records? Maybe they found something relative to the "re-landscaping" efforts?

LA seemed forthcoming about other info that was not positve about KC- why did neither one mention it?
Are we talking "paver" again? It's never been stated whether or not Lee actually found Casey that night, or was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆