GA GA - Atlanta, BlkFem Skeletal 613UFGA, 30-50, in woods, Dec'07

capoly

Reaction score
NamUs and DoeNet links and recon image (added by Mod)

613UFGA.jpg
613UFGA1.jpg

http://doenetwork.org/cases/613ufga.html
https://identifyus.org/en/cases/779

________

Please give opinion on facial likeness between UID Black Female discovered on December 12, 2007 in Atlanta, Fulton County, Georgia and Elizabeth Antoinette Barrett MISSING 8/21/07 from Port Authority NYC. Did not find Elizabeth listed on NCMA , NAMPN, DoeNetwork or Charley Project. TIA

Attachments

• Barrett to GA UID.pdf
    105.5 KB · Views: 98
I think they look very similar, especially around the eyes and the nose. What are the circumstances of her disappearance? It says the UID had no hands, feet, or torso, and DNA is pending. I think you should call it in.

I also see similarities between the sketch and the photo of Elizabeth.

I have touched on this UID case with Fulton County MedEX but in connection with something else. IIRC, I sent in a tip that a torso had been found about 5 days later on the side of the hwy south of Atlanta with newspapers from Atlanta in the garbage bag. I had to believe that the two belonged together simply because what are the chances. They were working on putting together DNA for both UID's.

Here is the info on the torso:
LaGrange GA PD came upon garbage bags of body parts on 12/14/2007 of a torso and legs that were missing hands and a skull. There was an attempt at burning the remains and what interested me was that the newspaper used to start the fire was from Metro Atlanta. In the event that you have not already compared the remains to one another here is a link to the article on the find of the torso:
http://www.wrbl.com/index.php/news/a...-to-road/4124/

I received a response from Randy H that he sent it to his investigators. Please note that it did NOT end up being the body of Vernisha Littlejohn as mentioned in the article. I am unable to locate exactly what happened with the remains however...HMMMM.

The reason I mention this torso is because Elizabeth was very tiny-4'11". I would think that if this were a match in any way, the height of the body would be distinctive....jmo.

Please give opinion on facial likeness between UID Black Female discovered on December 12, 2007 in Atlanta, Fulton County, Georgia and Elizabeth Antoinette Barrett MISSING 8/21/07 from Port Authority NYC. Did not find Elizabeth listed on NCMA , NAMPN, DoeNetwork or Charley Project. TIA

I will check in with Fulton County on the UID-would you check in with Ms. Barrett's niece and see if they are going to list Ms. Barrett on the above? NAMUS/UDRS is going to start running against some of the above databases starting in 2009-but if the information is not in there, it cannot be compared to the UID's....

I have touched on this UID case with Fulton County MedEX but in connection with something else. IIRC, I sent in a tip that a torso had been found about 5 days later on the side of the hwy south of Atlanta with newspapers from Atlanta in the garbage bag. I had to believe that the two belonged together simply because what are the chances. They were working on putting together DNA for both UID's.

Here is the info on the torso:
LaGrange GA PD came upon garbage bags of body parts on 12/14/2007 of a torso and legs that were missing hands and a skull. There was an attempt at burning the remains and what interested me was that the newspaper used to start the fire was from Metro Atlanta. In the event that you have not already compared the remains to one another here is a link to the article on the find of the torso:
http://www.wrbl.com/index.php/news/a...-to-road/4124/

I received a response from Randy H that he sent it to his investigators. Please note that it did NOT end up being the body of Vernisha Littlejohn as mentioned in the article. I am unable to locate exactly what happened with the remains however...HMMMM.

The reason I mention this torso is because Elizabeth was very tiny-4'11". I would think that if this were a match in any way, the height of the body would be distinctive....jmo.

Thanks for that link. I was looking for such info. LeoPhoenix had mentioned body parts being found/checked against Vernisha Ittlejohn when we were discussing Tecora Young. If the body parts found are connected to the composite sketch than it would rule out Elizabeth for Vernisha was a good sized young woman.

It's a year since body parts were found, do you think that LE would have connected them by now? I will search more on the body parts you mention. Since you are experienced with LE, should you at any point feel there is info worth relaying to them, please do so.

Also, I'm wondering if the family could get Elizabeth on some Missing Persons sites? She is not on any that I could find.

Sorry to ask questions. It seems like Elizabeth fell through the cracks and would like to see her listed somewhere.

Thank you believe09,Boyz-mum and Mr E

I will check in with Fulton County on the UID-would you check in with Ms. Barrett's niece and see if they are going to list Ms. Barrett on the above? NAMUS/UDRS is going to start running against some of the above databases starting in 2009-but if the information is not in there, it cannot be compared to the UID's....

Yes, I will email Ms. Barrett's niece re databases. But, Believe09, how do I handle this situation? Should WS be mentioned? I'm concerned they may come here and see this UID.

Yes, I will email Ms. Barrett's niece re databases. But, Believe09, how do I handle this situation? Should WS be mentioned? I'm concerned they may come here and see this UID.

I would just mention the databases and leave it at that. If they are web savvy enough to take on a my space page, then they know how to google and they could bring it up that way.

I would send something like:

To whom it may concern:
I am so sorry about the circumstances surrounding your Aunt's disappearance. I work with missing persons and UID's-most are listed out on NCMA (provide link) Doe Network (provide link) and the Charley Project (provide link.). Adding your Aunt's information to those databases will help to spread the word everywhere that she is missing and it will increase the likelihood of her being found.

Good Luck...
Capoly

Thanks for that link. I was looking for such info. LeoPhoenix had mentioned body parts being found/checked against Vernisha Ittlejohn when we were discussing Tecora Young. If the body parts found are connected to the composite sketch than it would rule out Elizabeth for Vernisha was a good sized young woman.

It's a year since body parts were found, do you think that LE would have connected them by now? I will search more on the body parts you mention. Since you are experienced with LE, should you at any point feel there is info worth relaying to them, please do so.

Also, I'm wondering if the family could get Elizabeth on some Missing Persons sites? She is not on any that I could find.

Sorry to ask questions. It seems like Elizabeth fell through the cracks and would like to see her listed somewhere.

Thank you believe09,Boyz-mum and Mr E

I sent the link to Randy in the summer of this year-the connection was not made prior to that time because the torso does not appear to have been entered into any databases that I can see. It is now in the hands of GBI. Further, with the skeletal head and the burned torso, I don't know how hard it might have been to collect DNA...perhaps not so easy?

I would just mention the databases and leave it at that. If they are web savvy enough to take on a my space page, then they know how to google and they could bring it up that way.

I would send something like:

To whom it may concern:
I am so sorry about the circumstances surrounding your Aunt's disappearance. I work with missing persons and UID's-most are listed out on NCMA (provide link) Doe Network (provide link) and the Charley Project (provide link.). Adding your Aunt's information to those databases will help to spread the word everywhere that she is missing and it will increase the likelihood of her being found.

Good Luck...
Capoly
(my bold)

You would....and I will LOL C&P :)

Sent info to both email addresses listed on myspace. Will post if I hear back from Ms. Barnett's niece.

:blowkiss:

I contacted Randy and will post what I can....

Great! It's a good start now hope family will add Ms. Barrett's face/name to missing sites soon.

Your the greatest! :blowkiss:

capoly, you are doing a wonderful job- thanks for taking the time and posting the photos side by side! With this latest comparison, I still think there are similarities between the sketch and the photo. Keep on keepin on, capoly and believe09- you are all great for doing everything you do!:clap:

Thanks, Boyz Mum.

Received an email back from Cheyenne, Ms Barrett's niece. She said she will submit her Aunt's info to sites. I did email her back with some questions about bus schedule, aunt's boyfriend and if Greensboro Police were notified of her Aunt's disappearance.(Didn't mention UID or Websleuths) Will post should she reply.

There are 21-22? UID Females in Fulton County alone!

Thanks, Boyz Mum.

Received an email back from Cheyenne, Ms Barrett's niece. She said she will submit her Aunt's info to sites. I did email her back with some questions about bus schedule, aunt's boyfriend and if Greensboro Police were notified of her Aunt's disappearance.(Didn't mention UID or Websleuths) Will post should she reply.

There are 21-22? UID Females in Fulton County alone!

I am glad that family of Ms Barrett is willing to submit her info. It amazes me how many people are missing in the age when we have the technology we do and it seems equally unreal that so many people can go unidentified.

Cheyenne replied to my email. She is thrilled there is interest in her Aunt's case. Some of the info she gave though could dismiss any connection between this UID and Elizabeth. I emailed Cheyenne back asking for permission to post info. (not that it's anything big but was via email). I will start a thread for Elizabeth Barrett in Missing/Located Forum for discussion once I hear back from Cheyenne.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back