"She's sleeping. I don't want to take her out of...what's been normal for her lately"

absolut_alexis

Reaction score
In the July 29 interview with LA, Lee says that when he asked to go to Caylee, KC said, ""She's sleeping. I don't want to take her out of you know, what's been normal for her lately." (Page 4 of interview)

I wonder if that is how KC viewed this, that her daughter was asleep. It's sad now, knowing why she said "take her out" instead of "wake her" and "what's been normal for her lately" instead of "her bed".

Is the "you know" from LA's conversational style or is that part of KC's original quotation?

In the July 29 interview with LA, he says that when he asked to go to Caylee, KC said, ""She's sleeping. I don't want to take her out of you know, what's been normal for her lately."

I wonder if that is how KC viewed this, that her daughter was asleep. It's sad now, knowing why she said "take her out" instead of "wake her" and "what's been normal for her lately" instead of "her bed".

Is the "you know" from LA's conversational style or is that part of KC's original quotation?

Ridiculius, If Casey as she says couldn't find her for 31days, how would she have any idea of her sleeping pattern?

In the July 29 interview with LA, he says that when he asked to go to Caylee, KC said, ""She's sleeping. I don't want to take her out of you know, what's been normal for her lately."

Going back over this interview this really stood out to me

Lee Anthony statement July 29
Pg.12 line 7
And I felt like she was only willing to open up to me at this point now that I’ve gotten through to her. And I was trying to ask her who took her. You know, “When’s the last, when, when,” you know and all these questions. And and that’s when she goes, “She was kidnapped.” And she wasn’t speaking in details. She was speaking in generalities. And as soon as that started happening my mother realized that I was whispering to my sister, she gets you know, smart to the situation and realizes my sister is saying something and she busts into the room, sees that my sister is crying, and she said, and actually the first thing she asked her, she says, “What have you done?”

I think when Lee asked KC "who took her?" the seed was planted at that very moment for the kidnapping story.
I think Cindy know immediately, KC had done the unthinkable.
Maybe during the fight on the evening of the 15th Cindy called KC a spiteful b!tch and KC retorted "I'll show you a spiteful b!tch, I'll make sure you never see Caylee again!" And isn't that just what she did.

Did you note that LA referred to the nanny as Zenita

Lee Also stated that Casey said

Uhm thats when she opened up to me and uhm uhm "mum has uhm throw it in my face many times before that I am an unfit mother and you know maybe shes right maybe I am

I know that this has been discussed before, but that "What have you done" is so telling to me. Any time I have asked that question of someone in my life, I have had a very good reason to phrase it so. What have you done?

Grace

""She's sleeping. I don't want to take her out of you know, what's been normal for her lately."

This statement just makes me really, really sad. I guess we'll never know if Casey convinced herself or lied to herself about Caylee being asleep instead of dead. I know it doesn't change anything; the poor sweet girl is dead. But I do still want to know what the heck went wrong with Casey to make her kill her daughter.

The statement that stood out to me was played on the NG clips tonight, Casey is talking to her parents about to give her I will lie, steal, whatever it takes speech <gag>

but she starts that sentence with

Regardless of how it happened, then stops, changes course and picks up with the lying, stealing speech

Going back over this interview this really stood out to me

Lee Anthony statement July 29
Pg.12 line 7
And I felt like she was only willing to open up to me at this point now that I’ve gotten through to her. And I was trying to ask her who took her. You know, “When’s the last, when, when,” you know and all these questions. And and that’s when she goes, “She was kidnapped.” And she wasn’t speaking in details. She was speaking in generalities. And as soon as that started happening my mother realized that I was whispering to my sister, she gets you know, smart to the situation and realizes my sister is saying something and she busts into the room, sees that my sister is crying, and she said, and actually the first thing she asked her, she says, “What have you done?”

I think when Lee asked KC "who took her?" the seed was planted at that very moment for the kidnapping story.
I think Cindy know immediately, KC had done the unthinkable.
Maybe during the fight on the evening of the 15th Cindy called KC a spiteful b!tch and KC retorted "I'll show you a spiteful b!tch, I'll make sure you never see Caylee again!" And isn't that just what she did.

I have always believed that KC threatened CA with that exact same thing--or else along the lines of "I'd rather see her dead than being raised by you" or "I'd give her away". In most of the posts I read people seem to think that KC thought of kidnapping because CA said "who took her", but, you are right, LA is the one who gave her the idea. As much as I detest the actions of CA, I do believe that on July 15th she was honestly scared that KC had done something to Caylee because she knew KC really was a "spiteful b!tch" and I think KC's comment about being a spiteful b!tch was to make CA feel guilty so she would feel like it was all her fault.
I guess this is off topic, but I have been reading here since July (much better reader than poster!) and ya'll amaze me with how smart all of you are. I spend a lot of time going "Wow".

Ridiculius, If Casey as she says couldn't find her for 31days, how would she have any idea of her sleeping pattern?

What KC was speaking of what was "normal" for that poor child was a shallow grave.

But didn't she look up the One Tree Hill episode about the nanny kidnapping before this conversation with LA? Maybe his question "Who took her?" made her make a snap decision to use this "script", but the computer searches smell of premeditation. JMO

I know that this has been discussed before, but that "What have you done" is so telling to me. Any time I have asked that question of someone in my life, I have had a very good reason to phrase it so. What have you done?

Grace
Yep, when a person asks "what have you done" that person has a pretty good idea that the one they are asking the question of has done "something". This was a pretty strong question coming from Cindy so early on in the case...it wasn't "what happened", but "what have you done" ? Cindy knew her daughter and when she overheard Casey talking to Lee about Caylee being gone she immediately thought Casey had done something to her. Usually first instincts are good ones.

MOO

Well, she "took her out," all right!:mad:

I have always believed that KC threatened CA with that exact same thing--or else along the lines of "I'd rather see her dead than being raised by you" or "I'd give her away". In most of the posts I read people seem to think that KC thought of kidnapping because CA said "who took her", but, you are right, LA is the one who gave her the idea. As much as I detest the actions of CA, I do believe that on July 15th she was honestly scared that KC had done something to Caylee because she knew KC really was a "spiteful b!tch" and I think KC's comment about being a spiteful b!tch was to make CA feel guilty so she would feel like it was all her fault.
I guess this is off topic, but I have been reading here since July (much better reader than poster!) and ya'll amaze me with how smart all of you are. I spend a lot of time going "Wow".

That was, in deed, the very first thing CA said.

""She's sleeping. I don't want to take her out of you know, what's been normal for her lately."

This statement just makes me really, really sad. I guess we'll never know if Casey convinced herself or lied to herself about Caylee being asleep instead of dead. I know it doesn't change anything; the poor sweet girl is dead. But I do still want to know what the heck went wrong with Casey to make her kill her daughter.

Same thing that's wrong with the mothers on death row.

She's a sociopath, and her kid became a burden.

Different gender, but it's the same thing that is wrong with Scott Peterson.

Well, KC DID manage to push the guilt buttons.

The As apologized to her for being bad parents. They told her "when" she gets out she will not have to work.

I think KC blames her parents for "making" her murder Caylee, and is letting them know.

OK, so Casey meant....I don't want to take her out of the trunk? :eek:
I get a sickening and creepy feeling, reading what Casey said back then, in light of what we know now.

OK, so Casey meant....I don't want to take her out of the trunk? :eek:
I get a sickening and creepy feeling, reading what Casey said back then, in light of what we know now.

Bold mine

or take her out of the garbage bags? Or take her out of the woods? What a huge waste of space this B^&)# is.

Just to add to this discussion, in the same vein, the statement that always troubled me is in the LE interview with Cindy, starting at the 4 min 50 sec mark, where she repeats what KC said to Lee A. "I don't want to disrupt her life, cause from here on out, Caylee's life will never be the same"??:waitasec:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7P7bqcJ0W8&feature=PlayList&p=8AFB533FC9A8B3D3&index=21"]YouTube - CINDY ANTHONY INTERVIEW PART 9[/ame]

You can move the cursor to that particular statement, if you don't want to listen to the whole tape.

"normal for her lately"...and forever!

So, was she pissed when they found her and "woke" her up?

Yes, KC, you are the queen of spiteful beeotches!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back