Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Who Cares

If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall
Reaction score
P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found
Monday, December 29, 2008

<snipped>
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Deputies want know what a private investigator was doing in the area where Caylee's body was found. They've been told he was videotaping the area a month before Caylee's body was discovered.

The private investigator was apparently working with the Anthony family at the time. It raises questions about whether the Anthonys knew the remains were there a month before they were found..

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18377039/detail.html

BACK to the subject of the thread - there are 40 pages and thank goodness it was closed! so forgive me if this has been discussed

Have we figured out yet why on earth this supposed PI would be videotaping this area? Is there an actual tape or has all this been another lie from the defense/A side?

Sometimes the A's and the defense are so out there I don't know what to believe!

The information hasn't come out as to exactly WHY he was videotaping in the area on that date yet.

I do believe there is a videotape, but until we see the tape...there is no way to know if he was in the exact spot where Caylee was eventually found. Also, there is the claim from DC that JH had "taped over" the said video and then produced it later. This would raise issues about the tape being authentic.

BACK to the subject of the thread - there are 40 pages and thank goodness it was closed! so forgive me if this has been discussed

Have we figured out yet why on earth this supposed PI would be videotaping this area? Is there an actual tape or has all this been another lie from the defense/A side?

Sometimes the A's and the defense are so out there I don't know what to believe!
That's the $64,000 question.

The video from wftv says DC did it because of Kios statement, but I do not buy that. Her statement was August 12, 2008.

NOW...Henry Lee DID check the trunk on November 14th, 2008...one day before they went to the site...

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/11/14/casey-anthonys-defense-team-examines-her-car/

ITA, they spew the most rediculous stories that they themselves don't believe, and then not only expect, but demand we believe it.

Theres a heck of a lot of questions I have about this.

1) If supposedly they were taping that area to rule out that Caylee may be there, wouldn't that COMPLETELY contradict the information they gave the Anthony's in November about having proved Caylee was alive and being moved around constantly?

2) Even if they hadn't reported to the Anthony's that Caylee was alive, what would lead them out to that specific area to begin with? According to LP, this video was less than 2 minutes long. If they really did just randomly chose that area of Suburban Drive to film, why only film ONE area on that entire stretch of road?

3) Why not present it sooner? The body was found on December 11th, and not actually identified until over a week later. Did the PI not stop and think that perhaps the video could be of use to LE right after that discovery was made? Does he mean to say he "forgot" he had the tape? Whatever. Not buying it.

My guess is that these PI's are desperately trying to save themselves from a gigantic profiteering lawsuit (since remember, they said Caylee WAS INDEED ALIVE!) and are therefore trying to buddy up with this family as much as possible, which includes supporting the theory that Casey is completely innocent.

Oh wait...just had a lightbulb go on.

What date did the Anthony's set up a tipline? If somehow the tips got from OCSO over to them, and Kronk had called the tipline with that piece of information, then the dots are connected. It would make sense why DC went out there.

But, we dont know that he had the exact area. Supposedly that stretch of marshy forrest stretches almost a mile. What are the odds they had the EXACT spot?

I wonder who will benefit the most from this video coming out? The prosecution appears to be the clear victor on this front, imo. The defense is already scrambling to cover their @sses over this. I can't wait to hear the REST of this story....

Hahahahaha~ You hit that nail on the head!

Caylee is alive was the mantra for them including that last silly presser DC had about his search for an alive Caylee. Now obviously an alive Caylee was not hangin out in a swamp on Suburban Dr.

Hey, someone should post DC's presser about his alive search. It would be amusing to watch that now.

If it wasn't so SERIOUS it would actually be FUNNY...I have a question why hasn't Casey's other attorney made a statement?

Oh wait...just had a lightbulb go on.

What date did the Anthony's set up a tipline? If somehow the tips got from OCSO over to them, and Kronk had called the tipline with that piece of information, then the dots are connected. It would make sense why DC went out there.

But, we dont know that he had the exact area. Supposedly that stretch of marshy forrest stretches almost a mile. What are the odds they had the EXACT spot?

Interesting thought.

Still, the seminal question remains: How did the meter man see what others could not?

I think that guy was working for the Anthony's at that time, to me it seems logical because everyone but LE were looking at that area. Her supposed friend was pointing out that area, LA knew that his sister said to look in places familiar to the family, close to home, look in places we used to go ,, how much of a clue does she have to give to people. The psychic looked there (and a lot of other places) Someone might as well climbed the highest tree and waved the famous red flag. Sorry it just ticks me off that no one ever even took what her friend said and ran with it. Why didn't the police look there, just to close it as a possible sight for a deceased Caylee? I guess we will never know.
a

General reminder to PLEASE stay on topic. thanks

Just throwing this out there, is it possible the PI (no matter who he worked for) had bugged the A's house?

Come on peeps, this is a new thread and already it's going off topic. The Meter Reader discussion has it's own thread so please discuss there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong