Duplicate posts

JBean

Retired WS Administrator
Reaction score
Little glitch their for about 40 minutes. if you have extra posts please delete them. if you need help or see dup posts of someone not online..please link the thread here and I will take care of it.

I think we got most of them..holy moly! but if you see any in a thread please link the thread here.

yes I need help please- How do I delete a post? Where do I go to delete a duplicate post?

yes I need help please- How do I delete a post? Where do I go to delete a duplicate post?

Go back to the post you want to delete, click on edit, select delete button, click on delete message, post reason for the delete and click on delete this message.

well that explains why i cant figure out how to delete a post- I dont have an edit button on here- very limited to what I have on this forum-

Because I dont have a computer= I have an old msn tv box and it does not give me the forum the way people on computers see it. I'm lucky just to be able to post and that even takes me forever- I dont have an edit button, I dont even have a quote button that I hear people talking about- i cant even go to the place I hear people talking about where you can search for a thread or post- I am very limited on what I can do and see- even going to other websites I only get half the page- I cant get video, docs, transcripts- I can do email, very limited on forums and websites- If I try going to certain sites and theres too much on that site, it shuts this box down on me- I dont have the availabilty as a computer user and belive me , its very aggravating and disappointing

well that explains why i cant figure out how to delete a post- I dont have an edit button on here- very limited to what I have on this forum-
Charo I went back and found most of your already. Thanks dear.

Because I dont have a computer= I have an old msn tv box and it does not give me the forum the way people on computers see it. I'm lucky just to be able to post and that even takes me forever- I dont have an edit button, I dont even have a quote button that I hear people talking about- i cant even go to the place I hear people talking about where you can search for a thread or post- I am very limited on what I can do and see- even going to other websites I only get half the page- I cant get video, docs, transcripts- I can do email, very limited on forums and websites- If I try going to certain sites and theres too much on that site, it shuts this box down on me- I dont have the availabilty as a computer user and belive me , its very aggravating and disappointing
You are awesome! I give you credit for posting, starting threads, and asking questions. you are a good sport.

Theres no updates available for this box- its 14 yrs old- plus I'm on dial up and it takes me about 6 minutes to even load the main page of the forum- I try and post and answer someone and go back and about 5 posts have already been written in between - gets very confusing for me because I get so behind on it- I have to reply on all the posts to find out whats actually going on in this case and try and put it altogether- If tru tv doesnt televise the trial on tv I am sunk. Even the main page of the Caylee forum ends for me after the last thread- theres nothing below that at all- at first the names of who was online were there and some other stuff but now thats all gone for me- I dont even get the side bar that people talk about where it shows you if there is a new post or not- I try hard tho- believe me-- Guess I have to appreciate what I have, not what I dont have- At least i can say i have more than Casey has right now- she has no sort of computer at all- LOL

Thanks people for helping me, your support and understanding- I'll probably be in the looney bin when this case ends trying to keep up with it- sure hope it dont take 2 years to go to trial-
Have a prosperous new year, hearty and healthy one!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back