Strange Cremation Services

I wouldn't mind being turned into a diamond! I'm not sure anyone would wear me though...:waitasec:

The painting is kinda cool. That way I can stare down my family for eternity.

:clap:

I've always wondered what to do with my ashes (when it's time for me to be ashes!) None of these options seems terribly exciting. Not sure why nothing isn't just grabbing my attention. The fireworks would be cool.

Mostly, I don't want people spending a bunch of money. I don't want to sit on a fireplace mantel.

Just scatter me somewhere...I just don't know where!

I've known about the diamond one, and the space one... a place in Beltsville, here, does the diamond creation from ashes. Life Gems also does it for pets... I've already said that if something happens to my Kyrnan Kitty, I'd get her ashes made into a diamond.

I've known about the diamond one, and the space one... a place in Beltsville, here, does the diamond creation from ashes. Life Gems also does it for pets... I've already said that if something happens to my Kyrnan Kitty, I'd get her ashes made into a diamond.

granted, but your cat is supremely awesome, so I don't blame you;)

My mom had our dog cremated...she loved that dog so dearly:(

I'd love to be blasted into orbit...........but only ONE to SEVEN grams of me? Hmmmm my luck it would be my toe:crazy:

I'd love to be blasted into orbit...........but only ONE to SEVEN grams of me? Hmmmm my luck it would be my toe:crazy:

Yeah, why have that blasted into space when you could just put it on a tow truck! BA DUM BUM! Ptch!

I'm here all week folks! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

My favorite option for ashes is planting a tree with the ashes. There are numerous companies that do this. They mix your ashes in when they plant a tree, either a plaque on the tree, or in front of will bear the deceased name and dates of birth and death.

Now there are just so many different options with urns, caskets and keepsakes. Your urn can be anything from a baseball to a paperweight. You can create a customize casket. Heck, the flowers from the funeral can be used to create a candle.

In general however, most families will go with the traditional route when planning a funeral and services for the deceased, therefore most funeral homes/directors might not show families the different available options they have.

E* E

Yeah, why have that blasted into space when you could just put it on a tow truck! BA DUM BUM! Ptch!

rofl!

Thankfully...there's no cover charge:)

My favorite option for ashes is planting a tree with the ashes. There are numerous companies that do this. They mix your ashes in when they plant a tree, either a plaque on the tree, or in front of will bear the deceased name and dates of birth and death.

Brr..There was a twilight zone episode where teenagers that didn't fit into a gated community standards were cremated and put around new trees in their parent's front lawn.

Creepy :crazy:

To be honest I'd want a green funeral with a tree planted on top of me. :thumb:

:rolleyes:

hahahahahah

cute

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members