please don't take Nans sunshine away

littlemisslegal

compassion and empathy -do not push it
Reaction score
after watching the beautiful videos of caylee singing this song , all of a sudden it hit me while I was was humming the song and silently saying the words in my head. please do not take NANS sunshine away. I thought omg--what if that is what IS SUPPOSE TO BE NANNY? WHO WAS CALLED NANNY TO CAYLEE ,WHO TAUGHT HER THE SONG? I JUST FEEL MAYBE CASEY CALLED CINDY NANNY TO CAYLEE. Do you think caylee was told nanny means someone who loves her so it could mean almost anyone?? when nanny is talked of caylee would think-oh thats my family???grandma .uncle, anyone? no one would question caylee talking of nanny

Nans is Cindy's mom Nanna. And Cindy's dad is poppa.

Nana was what Caylee called her great grandmother (Cindy's mother)

I have heard this all before about cindy and grandma but somehow today it hit me that in private the words nanny to caylee meant a cover up in case it ever came about of what did you and mommy do today? maybe cindy and others never asked about nanny but that seems unbelievable too. how could nanny be such a big part of lies and caylee never said those words aloud to anyone?

I have heard this all before about cindy and grandma but somehow today it hit me that in private the words nanny to caylee meant a cover up in case it ever came about of what did you and mommy do today? maybe cindy and others never asked about nanny but that seems unbelievable too. how could nanny be such a big part of lies and caylee never said those words aloud to anyone?

IMO good thinking! Very believable to me that KC could have deliberately confused a 2 1/2 yr. old Caylee with the nan, nanna, nanny so nothing is really discernable.

GA told LE, IIRC, in the FBI interview, that he would ask Caylee about nanny and would get a blank look.

it seemed caylee was a very bright little girl. talkative, extroverted and compassionate. she asks pappa if hes tired. on that way of trying to judge her behavior around anyone other than casey i would guess she was a talker. someone would ask caylee what did you and mommy do today.i bet cindy is the type to want to quiz her. i also wonder if in singing this song and teaching it to caylee it was told to caylee your my sunshine. mommy wants to take you away from me. casey probably said nan is grandma. then she said nanny loves you too. all leading to someone did take little caylees sunshine way. her life--- sad

Can anyone post the 3 versions of Caylee singing You are my Sunshine? in a row? If hubby and I are correct, the song is sang ever so slightly different. Until I can compare the 3 clips I don't want to raise any debates on what was obvious to us. Thanks all who can help.

I think it is just a song that her Nana taught her. Nothing sinister to it.

I am guessing it is likely CA who taught this song to Caylee... and she who also taught Caylee to sing "Nan," referring either to herself (nana for Grandma) or her own mother (Caylee's great grandma). I don't think it has anything whatsoever to do w/ any nanny, and it's only significance I can see is the same tragic irony already observed that CA's sunshine was taken away. JMO

In the FBI interviews with GA, he stated that when they would ask Caylee about Zani, she had no reaction as if she didn't know who they were talking about. But if they mentioned Uncle Lee. or someone she definitely knew there was a reaction. I believe "Nan" was referring to Cindy.

it's moving and sad that caylee is truly the only one who knows all truths. but her poor little mind could never understand...i must admit when i look at the stars now i cant help but think of her, someone i never knew, but now the whole world knows she existed.

i almost doubt the words nanny or zanny were ever used around caylee. in the event the words of please dont take nans sunshine away were song to mean anyone i even doubt caylee knew who it was suppose to mean. i do believe nans sunshine was a mumble jumble of words to confuse caylee--she never knew it would be disected to who would miss her own sunshine, the world misses her now. i want to make some logic out of caseys lies, some hidden message between the lies that leads us to believe shes somehow a mom who teached songs, teaches a little one to ask if her poppas tired,. please god, let me believe that somehow this child believed that the world would miss her -she never knew how much sunlight she had become in strangers eyes as we prayed she was alive. she now sings duets with another little angel i hope--jessica lunsford .she sang sun willl come out tommororow the day before she died. both never knew their sun shine would be gone, the spark of life. both found in garbage bags, omg- heaven help them.

In the FBI interviews with GA, he stated that when they would ask Caylee about Zani, she had no reaction as if she didn't know who they were talking about. But if they mentioned Uncle Lee. or someone she definitely knew there was a reaction. I believe "Nan" was referring to Cindy.

Nan was Great Grandma. Cindy was supposedly Cece.

Somewhere in the thousands of pages I've read, it was stated that Caylee called Casey "Nan" and she called her doll "mama" and that Cindy often requested of Caylee that she call her "mommy". I think it was the young Grunge (Jessie) man who overheard Cindy asking her to call her mommy in front of Casey. But I definitely remember reading that she called Casey "Nan" and that broke my heart when I heard that song.

The poor little girl had no idea she was singing "please don't take Nan's sunshine" to the very person that would! :furious:

I too think it was in reference to Grandma Cindy. Very Heartbreaking.

Here is a quote from George during a jailhouse video meeting with Casey.

In a heartfelt moment, George told Casey he knows Caylee is close. "I can feel her. Every night before I go to bed, I go out and I say Caylee -- the moon, the stars and the sky sweetheart. Mommy loves you. Jojo and Cece love you. Uncle E loves you. Mouey. Everybody."

Jojo=George
Cece=Cindy
Mouey=Mallory (Lee's girlfriend)

http://74.125.45.132/search?q=cache...ce&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=10&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back