Caylee Time Line Calendar-Key Date Discussion

Still new here & not really sure where to post this so, Mod's do with it what you will :)

After looking at the Time Line...maybe I missed it but, what are the dates that TL is in New York?

I've always felt like he was there either at the time of Caylee's death or at the time her remains were disposed.

Has there been a thread already discussing whether or not TL was cleared by LE of being involved in Caylee's death?

Still new here & not really sure where to post this so, Mod's do with it what you will :)

After looking at the Time Line...maybe I missed it but, what are the dates that TL is in New York?

I've always felt like he was there either at the time of Caylee's death or at the time her remains were disposed.

Has there been a thread already discussing whether or not TL was cleared by LE of being involved in Caylee's death?

TonE left for New York on June 30 and returned on July 5

I don't have links, but the night of the 15th into early morning hours of the 16th
Casey was on the phone texting and talking to TonE. He went to NY after she dumped the car, during the time she got the tattoo. 7/3.

Caylee hadn't been seen for 15 days by the time Tony left for NY, Casey's car had a "squirrel smell" problem, and Casey had abandoned her car 3 days before she drove Tony to the airport in his car.

TonE left for New York on June 30 and returned on July 5

Thanks for the info!

So, am I alone in wondering if TonE could have been involved in some part of Caylee's death whether it is the actual crime or even the disposal of the remains?

He was certainly around during the time that LE believe Caylee died.

Are there any threads that focus on this theory?

I was looking for the date when CA made the statement of not wanting to lose another one. I thought it was within the first few days of first arrest. I found her statement of going to every door to find Caylee was made on July 18th, but can't find the statement I was looking for. Does anyone know where I can find it?

In light of recent events. . . is anyone interested in continuing the calander up to Caylee being found? Could be interesting to see the events like, the meter readers tips, the PI filming the crime scene a month before found, dates additional searches of the A home, people asking for immunity, spokes people and attorneys quitting, etc. I can help work on this if others are interested.

In light of recent events. . . is anyone interested in continuing the calander up to Caylee being found? Could be interesting to see the events like, the meter readers tips, the PI filming the crime scene a month before found, dates additional searches of the A home, people asking for immunity, spokes people and attorneys quitting, etc. I can help work on this if others are interested.
Thanks, just go ahead and add as much as you like. This is an ongoing community effort. thank you! I'll post a link and ask for help.

OK, I didn't notice that the calander continued beyond August until now. . . . I've started adding things. Thanks

I've been working on adding some things into the calander and reviewing it. There are some duplicated posts of information on some dates, kind of bogging down making sense of what happend on those days. For instance 6/24 & 6/27 has several duplicate information entries. Is there any way to edit the dups out?

Also wondering if there is a way to take what's been compiled and kind of put them in "time" order for each day (as much as we know). Just wondering if we might be able to polish this up for reference for the pending trial and new twists and turns. :)

Good work Crafti.

Mods, is there any way to export the entries to csv or text? If we can, I would be happy to compile in a nifty excel we could post.

I've been working on adding some things into the calander and reviewing it. There are some duplicated posts of information on some dates, kind of bogging down making sense of what happend on those days. For instance 6/24 & 6/27 has several duplicate information entries. Is there any way to edit the dups out?

Also wondering if there is a way to take what's been compiled and kind of put them in "time" order for each day (as much as we know). Just wondering if we might be able to polish this up for reference for the pending trial and new twists and turns. :)
Let me know what has been duplicated and I can delete it. also, when we enter the info there is an option to put in the right time of the event.

Let me know what has been duplicated and I can delete it. also, when we enter the info there is an option to put in the right time of the event.

Here's a start on the duplicate information entries:

June 24
"Casey speaks to Jesse" by PattyG
"Amy H. Says: She did not see Casey only had phone calls & texts" by Shadow of my mind
"Text Troy about "Drama"" by Jennjenn
"Gas Cans" by ElleyMae

There are more, but they have a bit more information than the duplicate one before. . . is there any way to combine all the information about one event, i.e. instead of 3 posts with different bits of info about the gas can incident, combine all the bits into one post.

Good work Crafti.

Mods, is there any way to export the entries to csv or text? If we can, I would be happy to compile in a nifty excel we could post.

Thanks. Let me know if I can help in anyway, I'm good with excel too.

Yep. Here is the database layout, tell me what you want to see:

Code:
mysql> describe event;
+---------------+----------------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| Field         | Type                 | Null | Key | Default | Extra          |
+---------------+----------------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| eventid       | int(10) unsigned     | NO   | PRI | NULL    | auto_increment | 
| userid        | int(10) unsigned     | NO   | MUL | 0       |                | 
| event         | mediumtext           | NO   |     | NULL    |                | 
| title         | varchar(254)         | NO   |     |         |                | 
| allowsmilies  | smallint(6)          | NO   |     | 1       |                | 
| calendarid    | int(10) unsigned     | NO   | MUL | 0       |                | 
| recurring     | smallint(6)          | NO   |     | 0       |                | 
| recuroption   | varchar(6)           | NO   |     |         |                | 
| dateline_from | int(10) unsigned     | NO   |     | 0       |                | 
| dateline_to   | int(10) unsigned     | NO   | MUL | 0       |                | 
| visible       | smallint(6)          | NO   | MUL | 1       |                | 
| utc           | decimal(4,2)         | NO   |     | 0.00    |                | 
| dateline      | int(10) unsigned     | NO   |     | 0       |                | 
| customfields  | mediumtext           | NO   |     | NULL    |                | 
| dst           | smallint(5) unsigned | NO   |     | 1       |                | 
15 rows in set (0.00 sec)
The dates (dateline_from, dateline_to) are in Unix timestamp format.

How about all for a first run, then I can just auto-filter and remove columns once I look at them. I am not expecting many recurring events, nor care much if smilies are flag visible or not, but a clean dump will ensure easy parsing. Fair?

Thanks!!!! This will be very useful, and we can know what we need to add by working on the excel sheet. I might politely ask JWG & Bond if they have excel sheets going for the texts & the pings that we can add to the mix.

Thanks, just go ahead and add as much as you like. This is an ongoing community effort. thank you! I'll post a link and ask for help.

Jbean, would you be able to 'reach out' to some of the Super Sleuths on the computer forensics, ping & text threads? If they could help add more, that would be incredibly great.

Crafti, NoMoreSorrow and I are also checking calendar dates and compiling lists of inaccuracies & duplicates. Will you fix/delete them if we post them here for you, please?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back