Geraldo - Sunday 1/4/09 Videos Included

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, PattyG! I don't get fox right now...

Off to watch! :)

Thanks, Patty. I can barely stomach watching it the first time. LOL (Those are going to be crucial when we go to trial tho!!)

So basically, BC says he is not buying the MR story, saying LE searched that area before MR first call back in Aug. He then throws JH under the credibility bus.
Yet, when GR replayed the interview with DC, I listened very carefully. He said, "Had I stumbled across the body..."
The question is not whether he stumbled over it unexpectedly, the claim was he knew it was there beforehand.

There's the long dirt road running between the wooded area again!.

I just posted in the Crime Scene thread about it..Where exactly is this road & why haven't I ever seen it in the many live shots & photos of the true dump site??..It can't be that close to it so why is most of the media constantly showing it now?

Thanks for posting the links Patty.

Note from part 1: Geraldo says to A's attorney: Don't you agree that the initial statements that came out of the mouths of your clients is the best evidence against KC? Attorney says yes, I agree!

Part 2: GERALDO! He may just be the best gift for the defense! "5 missed opportunities to find Caylee's body...."

So did the phychic, St. John, really search the same area on Aug. 11, the same day RK first spotted something strange? Thank goodness there's videotape to document a lot of this stuff.

So basically, BC says he is not buying the MR story, saying LE searched that area before MR first call back in Aug. He then throws JH under the credibility bus.
Yet, when GR replayed the interview with DC, I listened very carefully. He said, "Had I stumbled across the body..."
The question is not whether he stumbled over it unexpectedly, the claim was he knew it was there beforehand.

This is the first time my impression of BC is not a favorable one..I kinda knew all along he had to be just like all the other players in this case & now he's finally shown his true colors :(

I heard DC say "Had I had the misfortune (pause) of stumbling across any remains, the first thing I would have done (pause) would've been I, I would have prayed, the second thing I would've done I would've stayed right at the location, called 911"

I'm confused GR states prior to playing a clip of DC that he denies having prior knowledge yet the clip of DC just outlines what his actions would have been if he had found Caylee that day.

Who is BC? These initials are killing me!! Can't we use first names OR last names only? I can't keep up with all the initials. I thought the rule was that if it is someone who goes on t.v. shows and is well known to the case, we could use their names. Like Lenny, the lawyers, the show hosts, the talking heads?

Who is BC? These initials are killing me!! Can't we use first names OR last names only? I can't keep up with all the initials.

i'm having the same problem TxLady, and the more people come into the case the more confused i get.

another HUGE thanks to Patti for the vids :)

Who is BC? These initials are killing me!! Can't we use first names OR last names only? I can't keep up with all the initials. I thought the rule was that if it is someone who goes on t.v. shows and is well known to the case, we could use their names. Like Lenny, the lawyers, the show hosts, the talking heads?

I think we can use those names. BC is the A's attorney.. Brian someone? His name escapes me right now.

There's the long dirt road running between the wooded area again!.

I just posted in the Crime Scene thread about it..Where exactly is this road & why haven't I ever seen it in the many live shots & photos of the true dump site??..It can't be that close to it so why is most of the media constantly showing it now?
I believe that dirt road is located waaaay at the end of this dead end, behind the school. I saw it on the psychic video a few weeks ago. To my knowledge the dirt road area is where Kio said the kids hung out. Showing the dirt road just muddies the water, IMO.

Part 2: GERALDO! He may just be the best gift for the defense! "5 missed opportunities to find Caylee's body...."

So did the phychic, St. John, really search the same area on Aug. 11, the same day RK first spotted something strange? Thank goodness there's videotape to document a lot of this stuff.

The closest St.John got to where the remains were was the spot she parked her car..Her daughter & the dog were down the road some (it's obvous from the tape) but that hasn't stopped many in the media from claiming otherwise. :rolleyes:

I believe that dirt road is located waaaay at the end of this dead end, behind the school. I saw it on the psychic video a few weeks ago. To my knowledge the dirt road area is where Kio said the kids hung out. Showing the dirt road just muddies the water, IMO.

Exactly! So why can't the media be more accurate? It's very frustrating to watch :bang:

The A's lawyer is Brad Conway. I think we are allowed to use the lawyers' full names - their name & info will be on all court documents, and they are public representatives of their clients. Its just easier to say JB since everyone knows.

Also there's no risk of mussing up the lawyer's reputation via google like there is talking about innocent witnesses. Trust me, there are plenty of "fan sites" for lawyers from disgruntled clients...haha.

Exactly! So why can't the media be more accurate? It's very frustrating to watch :bang:

You think they might have an agenda? It is sad that journalists are supposed to know what they are talking about, yet they seem so clueless.

I heard DC say "Had I had the misfortune (pause) of stumbling across any remains, the first thing I would have done (pause) would've been I, I would have prayed, the second thing I would've done I would've stayed right at the location, called 911"

I'm confused GR states prior to playing a clip of DC that he denies having prior knowledge yet the clip of DC just outlines what his actions would have been if he had found Caylee that day.

DC claims he was checking out Kio's statement (where she & KC hung out as kids) for what?..The body of course!..The spots are not close at all so we need to know where exactly he was & then we'll know if 1. he's telling the truth re: Kio..2. he knew the general area where the body was but couldn't find it..Or maybe he did & nobody is the wiser?

I agree, I was a little lost reading all the initials. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member