Press Conference Expected From Anthonys' Private Investigators

Status
Not open for further replies.
The indication is BOTH PI's are having a presser. Together or seperately has not been made clear.

Doesn't this article have the date of the conversation between DC and LP wrong? I thought it was DECEMBER 15th? I know there has been confusion about this... so maybe I have it wrong?

Doesn't this article have the date of the conversation between DC and LP wrong? I thought it was DECEMBER 15th? I know there has been confusion about this... so maybe I have it wrong?

The wording is weird. Hoover claims DC told him on Nov 15th. Not that JH or DC told Padilla about it on Nov 15th.

Padilla told Eyewitness News that Hoover claims Dominic Casey told him on November 15 that Caylee's remains had been found and that the two of them were going to look for them. Dominic Casey told Eyewitness News on Friday he was talking to his ill daughter on the phone that day and insists he was only there to rule out a tip from one of Casey's friends.

Geez, both of them? What are they going to do? Throw pies at each other? This should be good.

Do any of you know a scheduled time for this news conference?
DC will probably have his attorney standing there saying that Mr. C. will not talk until he has immunity! lol!:crazy:

The indication is BOTH PI's are having a presser. Together or seperately has not been made clear.
Oh, I cannot imagine that DC will hold his presser in conjunction with the man he has threatened to sue over this fiasco. They probably are trying to figure out what time the other is holding their presser so they can schedule them simultaneously. Hahahaha~ Guess which one I would choose to watch first?! :rolleyes:

Oh, I cannot imagine that DC will hold his presser in conjunction with the man he has threatened to sue over this fiasco. They probably are trying to figure out what time the other is holding their presser so they can schedule them simultaneously. Hahahaha~ Guess which one I would choose to watch first?! :rolleyes:

That makes no sense, unless these two "PI"s are playing a game. I can't see them doing a press conference together either.

Do any of you know a scheduled time for this news conference?
DC will probably have his attorney standing there saying that Mr. C. will not talk until he has immunity! lol!:crazy:
I find it interesting that a special "Master" has to be ruled on by the judge for him to be questioned by LE, but DC feels he can speak freely enough to hold a presser. It means he isn't going to say anything important enough to warrant watching it, imo.

I wouldn't at all be surprised if he didn't ask for immunity, but the whole "Master" deal, if it is granted, should take care of the need for it at least initially. When they ask something which is too close for comfort...JB's team will scream, "Work product" or whatever it is they scream in such cases. They will try to protect themselves and DC's testimony.

I went to Orlando for a dinner show and before I went, I thought; Gosh, do I need a lawyer and should I ask for Immunity. Almost all of Orlando does.

Maybe the stations can do them on a split screen? That would be kinda interesting.

Omg, y'all are cracking me up today.

link above now states that there will be NO press conference by the PI's today.

I went to Orlando for a dinner show and before I went, I thought; Gosh, do I need a lawyer and should I ask for Immunity. Almost all of Orlando does.

:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member