Former Member
Reaction score
Doors Open at Showtime !

CNN Headline News Channel

8pm Eastern
7pm Central
6pm Mountain
5pm West Coast

Good evening! :seeya: Nancy's back and she's live!

I counted the rooftops from the A home via an arial photo, Nancy Grace - there are 21, not 15.

NG question: WHY did the PI's tape over the bombshell tape?

KC gets permission to view funeral over tv.

Nancy seems so excited about stuff we knew about weeks ago.

FloridaKatz.............you and I posted at the same time. I'll have the mods delete my thread.

BREAKING NEWS!! Private Investigators videotape the crime scene ONE MONTH before Caylee is found!

*rolls eyes*

I do agree with her about the Travolta family tragedy. Leave that family alone.

I'm glad they aren't going to allow Casey to attend the funeral and she'll instead watch it on tv.

I counted the rooftops from the A home via an arial photo, Nancy Grace - there are 21, not 15.

NG question: WHY did the PI's tape over the bombshell tape?

KC gets permission to view funeral over tv.

I don't think he did tape over it. I think the FBI has it and they don't want that out there yet. I believe there may be charges on this one.

FloridaKatz.............you and I posted at the same time. I'll have the mods delete my thread.

Oops ! So sorry about that ! I was trying to start the thread and upload videos from Prime News and JVM to YouTube at the same time and keep getting hung up on the net. :eek:

I'm glad they aren't going to allow Casey to attend the funeral and she'll instead watch it on tv.
This is the first time I've heard this news about the closed circuit tv. Why is she even allowed that? And when is the funeral? :waitasec:

STUNNING developments!! more on the video of JH. Former member of defense team then hired by family to investigate live sightings.

Tape, photos etc, confiscated by FBI per LP per JH.

I'm glad Nancy is questioning the privacy issue for the tragic death of Jett Travolta..let that poor family grieve for crissakes! Right away this has to have an air if suspision??? It was a tragic unexpected sudden death. It happens every day unfortunately. There is nothing worse than a parent having to bury thier child. Leave them alone!!

/rant off

Oops ! So sorry about that ! I was trying to start the thread and upload videos from Prime News and JVM to YouTube at the same time and keep getting hung up on the net. :eek:

That's okay.......I didn't see a thread started yet, and thought we needed one. :)

Just got the employment wrong. They said they went on a tip from one of KC's friends.

Serious question here. Do you guys really care what CA orders up everyday for meals and snacks?

I mean - "Bombshell! Casey orders green Jello on Tuesday. What does it mean that she usually orders red?"

Now interviewing LP about the PI tapes.

Such a convaluted story that poor DP is stuttering and sputtering trying to get the story out to NG!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brittinvestigates4u
Back