Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell 01.08.09

DuchessJules22

Keyboard Sleuther
Reaction score
I didn't see a thread for this so I thought I would start one. If it's a dup, please delete.

KC actually saw the pics today of Caylee's skeletal remains?

Did i just hear Jean on Janes show right- that Casey saw pictures of Caylees decomposing body at the hearing today?

No, no pictures were shown to her in court that I know of. I watched the whole thing and never saw her look at anything but Jose's face.

the comment was made that KC didn't show any emotion upon seeing pics of Caylee's remains yet showed emotion - smiling w/ JB ----------

KC shows no emotion. I wonder if maybe her real job was as a poker player.

wow I am sure I heard Jean right- wonder why Jean said that then that Casey saw pics of Caylees remains? How could she possibly have gotten that mixed up-

Did JB actually say that he was going to go get his gal?????

OK...so this cutesy schtick was all fine and dandy when JB was just getting his first taste of the limelight with his poor innocent client back in July and we didn't have a dead body. But now...it just makes him look absurd and completely unprofessional. He should be taking on a much more sober and serious countenance, understanding the very grave task he has in providing a U.S. constitution guaranteed defense for a young woman who so very apparently committed a most heinous crime.

At the very least, show some respect to Caylee.

yea they should get their facts straight is right- one day they could say something very damning to either side

DF, "It's not really the A's asking for immunity, it's their attorney" Please does he think we all fell off the turnip truck yesterday??!?

KC didn't see any pics in court today. They talked about pictures but none were shown. KC didn't seem to react to what was said about the pics though. No tearing up at the mear mention that her poor sweet little girl was now reduced to bones. I would have lost it just hearing it about my baby. Nothing from her though.

KC did not see photos of the remains during court today. The SA had them in a minila envelope in front of her during the whole hearing, and didn't hand them over to JB in the presence of the media during the hearing. SA was ordered to hand over the photos to JB ONCE he can prove that he has a secure, encrypted server to store them on.

Thank God no Janie W tonight...I dont think I could stomach another day of her.

KC didn't see any pics in court today. They talked about pictures but none were shown. KC didn't seem to react to what was said about the pics though. No tearing up at the mear mention that her poor sweet little girl was now reduced to bones. I would have lost it just hearing it about my baby. Nothing from her though.

I saw something of a reaction when the words" bag", "hair" and especially "remains" were used in the court room. It was clear to me that she does not like to hear those words.
Sorry, off - topic.

Thank you every1 for clarifying that issue on KC having seen pics!

OK...so this cutesy schtick was all fine and dandy when JB was just getting his first taste of the limelight with his poor innocent client back in July and we didn't have a dead body. But now...it just makes him look absurd and completely unprofessional. He should be taking on a much more sober and serious countenance, understanding the very grave task he has in providing a U.S. constitution guaranteed defense for a young woman who so very apparently committed a most heinous crime.

At the very least, show some respect to Caylee.

I know exactly what you're saying and I agree - but I also think, on the other hand, it gives JB an advantage to look naive. Sort of someone to be pitied (not that anyone here at WS necessarily would pity him, but I hope you know what I mean).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back