2009.01.08 Greta

Timm miller is on.

He was most definitely at the site of the remains the first time..The area was flooded..The 2nd time in Nov still flooded..The land owner confirmed to him the water didn't go down until 1 & 1/2 weeks before she was found.

TM thinks the court is in favor of Baez!

He is not happy.

Tons of work to get the records..small office staff..but will do whatever the judge decides..JP said it will open a can of worms if they insist on involving volunteers.

I missed the first few minutes.

He was not happy about a ruling that should be brought to his attention is not true!

Judge did not say he had to hand over anything!

Ugh!

Interesting...says Zanieda has 6 kids. When she filled out visitor card at sawgrass, she listed just two of those children. LE used those exact two children's name when questioning ZFG. Saying that he believes KC did get the ZFG info from the Sawgrass info card.

ZG talk now..Her lawyer said KC got her name (& her kids) off that card at Sawgrass..ZG hasn't met her EVER!

Interesting...says Zanieda has 6 kids. When she filled out visitor card at sawgrass, she listed just two of those children. LE used those exact two children's name when questioning ZFG. Saying that he believes KC did get the ZFG info from the Sawgrass info card.

In that case, the defamation suit is cinched!:woohoo::clap::clap::clap:
You go ZF-G!

TM is concerned about the info from volunteers--personal info etc

also, he's got a small office and over 20,000 pcs of paper. Says he will do whatever judge asks but would be difficult.

Is talking to his attorney's.

talked about criticism he got for suspending searches b/c of the water issues.

Just can't understand why he believes baez won his motion for info from him (todays hearing)?
He didn't.

Weird....they are laughing way too much on Greta given the severity of the crime...don't like it...

talked about criticism he got for suspending searches b/c of the water issues.

snipped

He feared her remains were in danger of being buried under mud or crushed if there..They were! so no regrets on decision.

I'm so p#$%$#

I cannot believe this awesome man is dealing with more of this garbage from the CA defense!!!

Got to call it a day before I break my new apple!!! Grrrrrrr..........

snipped

He feared her remains were in danger of being buried under mud or crushed if there..They were! so no regrets on decision.

Yes.

I just have so much reverence for this man...........He did more than any of that family--so much more--to find their grandchild. Out in the heat, at his own expense.

There's no limit to the fallout from the evil of Casey Anthony.

Greta was doing the same thing last night.....yukking it up after doing a report about a missing mom. She's switched mostly to all things political.....boring!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back