Lois sent Local 6 an email she recieved from Cindy who is standing by Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18471440/detail.html

Cindy Anthony Defends Daughter In E-Mail
Casey Anthony Remains Jailed On Murder Charge

POSTED: Tuesday, January 13, 2009
UPDATED: 5:36 pm EST January 13, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- In an e-mail obtained by Local 6 News that was sent by Cindy Anthony three days ago, she wrote that her daughter, Casey Anthony, never harmed Caylee and that fact would be proven, presumably in court.

"

This is twice I have had to hurl today. Will they ever stop?

I heard that on Channel 6 earlier this evening. Can you believe it? The way I heard it, Cindy started the exchange of messages by writing to tell Lois that she would not be invited to attend Caylee's memorial!

Poor Cindy. I wonder if she'll ever be able to accept the truth. Why doesn't Lois block her email address? And why run to the media with this? I just can't understand some people.

Cindy would be stupid to admit that Casey is guilty. There will be a trial and Casey has the presumption of innocence no matter how guilty any of us think she is.

Well at least we know now how the "grieving grandmother" has been spending her time.

And so they continue to deny Caylee the justice she so deserves while she lay in a cardboard box at the funeral home.

These people make me sick.

:puke::puke::puke:

I don't understand why Lois wants to keep things stirred up by sending anewstation the email. Unless Cindy is proven by LE to have taken part in some cover up, then it really doesn't matter whether she still stands by Casey or not.

Cindy would be stupid to admit that Casey is guilty. There will be a trial and Casey has the presumption of innocence no matter how guilty any of us think she is.

She would be but I'm not understanding why she would correspond with Lois? There is alot of bad feelings there.:confused:

Well at least we know now how the "grieving grandmother" has been spending her time.

I don't know why but I LOLed at this.

And yeah I can't believe she is still saying that Casey didn't do it. The body was right up the rode from thier house and then all the evidence that they have where it linked back to the Anthony home? I mean seriously....

And so they continue to deny Caylee the justice she so deserves while she lay in a cardboard box at the funeral home.

Caylee will get justice whether Cindy believes Casey is responsible or not.

She doesn't have to admit that Casey is guilty, but why on earth does she have to keep spewing the innocence boloney? That just makes Cindy look delusional, at best (and I won't say what it makes her look like at worst!).

I don't understand why Lois wants to keep things stirred up by sending anewstation the email. Unless Cindy is proven by LE to have taken part in some cover up, then it really doesn't matter whether she still stands by Casey or not.

When I think about this could be an orchestrated move by Cindy, she has not spoken in public and this is a way to let her feelings be known. She had to have known Lois would go this route.

There are biting emails to be written and the well honored tradition of sending out UnInvites.

When I think about this could be an orchastrated move by Cindy, she has not spoken in public and this is a way to let her feelings be known. She had to have known Lois would go this route.

DING DING DING!!!!! We have a winner!

I heard that on Channel 6 earlier this evening. Can you believe it? The way I heard it, Cindy started the exchange of messages by writing to tell Lois that she would not be invited to attend Caylee's memorial!

This just cracks me up.

Caylee will get justice whether Cindy believes Casey is responsible or not.

I am putting alot of faith in that. I continue to pray that Caylee will receive justice in spite of the Anthony family. Too bad it couldn't be because of them.

It amazes me that CA continues to bicker with outside folks, especially after finding out that Caylee is definitely deceased. I'd be in such deep grief, I wouldn't even hear them. They would be the last thing on my mind.

It reminds me of her behavior with the protestors. We continued to see her outside, fighting with them, yelling.. she even hugged one of the women she was fighting with.

I think she has ADD. Her mind can't stay focused on any one thing.. even her granddaughter's death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni