Lois sent Local 6 an email she recieved from Cindy who is standing by Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see, I've lived in WV, MI, IN, IL, HI, TN, and FL and every funeral or memorial I've ever attended I've learned about through word of mouth (including one about a former mentor that I hadn't seen in 10 years).

How do you seriously un-invite someone to a service (even private family ceremonies, I've sent condolences to the family)

So the mountains of Ky have nothing to do with it!

Thank goodness, because people already think mountain folk are kinda backwards anyway.

Turbo, the RO was not granted. Lois went to get the RO b/c she said when KC was arrested it upset her gd so bad she had to be hospitalized with a break down. That might be true, I dont know. If it is, first off, that tells me this might have been a "fragile" child dealing with some issues of her own & maybe it was not in her best interest to let the child get so involved in this case. The RO isnt granted even though Lois says the contact Cindy is making with her gd is harming her. WHY oh WHY would Lois continue to have this child involved? I saw that little girl with her when LP was searching Econ. Lois can't yell "she's harming my child, she's harming my child" ask for the courts intervention & then keep injecting this child in the middle of this. That does not make her crediable.

IIRC the first one was not grated, but when KC started emailing her, they did grant it. I will see if I can find out.

Is it just me and the fact I am from the mountains of Kentucky that I have never heard of invitations to funerals. We just put the announcement in the paper and let word of mouth spread and people just show up. I have never sent or received an invitation to a funeral or memorial service.

Lol, tekilla. I'm from backwoods TN, and I was secretly wondering if people in other places sent invites out for funerals. We never do that here, either. Not to mention "uninvites". Thought maybe it was a geographical thing or something.:crazy:

yep, that's pretty bad, says a lot about lois' character

Her response was most likely a lot nicer than what many would have said. I know it was nicer than mine would be. I would love to talk to that woman.

I am not sure about that - she showed it on Murt's and the judge had signed it.

I don't know what she showed, but the RO was denied. It even says so in the linked article. I saw the video where she was turned down. That makes me even MORE suspicious of Lois and her involvement. What kind of person creates a fake court order?

The restraining order was not granted. Lois has whined repeatedly about Cindy contacting her and the effect it has on her granddaughter, yet she continues to insert herself and her granddaughter into this case and has made no moves on her own to keep Cindy from contacting her.

Ok for starters, this uninvite was over a week ago. And it was merely a rumor that Lois started. This was started shortly after the whole "custody of remains" issue came up initially. I can't post a link or quote HOW I know this but please believe me! Lois started this as a rumor, then emailed CA to bicker with her and here it is weeks later that she's "exposing" CA again? My own personal opinion on this whole issue is that a 12 yr old does not belong at a funeral whom is NOT her immediate family whatsoever! Leave well enough alone and just view it like everyone else may or may not in the future if indeed there IS a funeral or memorial service.

I hate to say this but it seems like a bunch of folks are trying to jump on the cash wagon to exploit the whole issue. Kronk is on GMA this morning...now we have grandma L raising cain! When does it ever stop?

CA has a right to defend her daughter despite what appearances may be. Whether she says it in truth or not is only known to her. But I believe she might have KNOWN this would happen which is why she answered the way she did.

I thought kc was ordered not to intereact with children.:confused:

That was part of the original court order for bond, but I believe the RO was granted too. She should have been re-arrested for doing that to begin with but as USUAL she used a fake name and THOUGHT she was much smarter than LE.

I am not quite certain what is off base;Cindy's defense of Casey or this email being sent to the news.
I would expect Cindy to say exactly what she said; at least she is consistent lol. But why would anyone perpetuate the circus atmosphere by sending this to the News?
I don't get it. At last the Anthony's are keeping to themselves and now someone wants to stoke the coals.
I'm sorry but I just do not get it.

I completely agree. But if they do this, they'll be criticized for keeping the public from Caylee.

What I mean is, for the private one only the 3 of them should be there, then allow the public memorial and the 3 of them not be there, that wouldn't be keeping the public away from Caylee, it would be keeping the public away from them, to keep from having a ton of :slap::argue::eek:ther_beatingA_Dead:fight::trout:going on!

IIRC the first one was not grated, but when KC started emailing her, they did grant it. I will see if I can find out.

That could be, I don't remember. I didnt remember it being an RO, I thought the Judge just told her in court not to ctc her. If the RO was for KC not to ctc Lois 's gd, then CA didnt break any RO rules. I find all this distasteful between both women.

My own personal opinion on this whole issue is that a 12 yr old does not belong at a funeral whom is NOT her immediate family whatsoever!

*respectfully snipped

It's my opinion that a 12 yr old should not have been involved in this at all. Shame on Lois for not putting distance between them and this situation.

Lol, tekilla. I'm from backwoods TN, and I was secretly wondering if people in other places sent invites out for funerals. We never do that here, either. Not to mention "uninvites". Thought maybe it was a geographical thing or something.:crazy:

We are from Bell Co. KY so I guess we are in the same geographical area as you. I was thinking I needed to get out of KY for a while. Seemed like people were doing something I had never heard of in other parts of this country.

First LP,now Lois and the list gets longer who will not be 'invited' to the funeral........I never heard of such a thing! This is, has been and will continue to be CA circus!
Now, I realize why few friends are around! IMO

I am not quite certain what is off base;Cindy's defense of Casey or this email being sent to the news.
I would expect Cindy to say exactly what she said; at least she is consistent lol. But why would anyone perpetuate the circus atmosphere by sending this to the News?
I don't get it. At last the Anthony's are keeping to themselves and now someone wants to stoke the coals.
I'm sorry but I just do not get it.

She wants to stoke the coals because it has been too quite on the A's front.:mad:
I guess the circus is coming back to town.:mad:

First LP,now Lois and the list gets longer who will not be 'invited' to the funeral........I never heard of such a thing! This is, has been and will continue to be CA circus!
Now, I realize why few friends are around! IMO

I would hope that both LP and Lois would realize they shouldn't attend even without Cindy telling them so.

I don't understand why Lois wants to keep things stirred up by sending anewstation the email. Unless Cindy is proven by LE to have taken part in some cover up, then it really doesn't matter whether she still stands by Casey or not.

Just another in the long line of "gimmee" Lois is out for what she can get, she is tied to Murt so we all know how that goes.:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie