Nancy Grace 1/13/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea dowsers use divining rods - the old y shaped rods that people used to use to find water to dig wells. OLD psychic stuff

LOL Not so old, I live in the North Georgia Mtns and they dowsed to find where to drill my well just a couple of years ago! I couldn't believe it but they found water and lots of it.

I wonder if that was Caylees teddy bear Cindy was holding in that picture when she was sitting on Caylees bed?

That was without a doubt one the THE BEST NG shows I have ever seen! Kudos to WS! I was so glad that Nancy rethought the DC working for the lawyer vs/ the A family scenario. I even laughed at Susan Moss's comment about there being two Casey's in jail!
What a hoot!!

well now there ya go - she's a psychic and just KNEW you were from web sleuths - lol

sorry - couldn't help it

LOL! I have lots of family in Northern Virginia. My daughter is selfish - she keeps all of my grandchildren there with her!

Has anyone ever heard of this psychic????

yea dowsers use divining rods - the old y shaped rods that people used to use to find water to dig wells. OLD psychic stuff

Would that rod thing DC was using in the video be considered a dowsing rod?

Wow - psychic getting a little touchy - telling NG to take it up with Verizon

If she called DC several times - that number WILL SHOW UP

She sure did. Dr. Lee did the same thing when the questions got tough. "Don't ask me these questions. I'm not the one in charge." LOL

I noticed the psychic began with name dropping. Names I had never heard of, so I'm sure she will forgive me for being less than impressed...

Whats a disposable phone? You talking about a trac phon? If so, I have 2 of them and the numbers dialed still would be able to be detected I bet through the company on records-

I particularly like that they offer help with finding buried treasure. I don't know about anyone else, but if I had the ability to locate buried treasure I would be finding it for myself, commission for psychic consultation be damned.

:floorlaugh:

Uh, yeah!

Would that rod thing DC was using in the video be considered a dowsing rod?
I believe dowsing rods are held out parallel in front of the of the person using them and when they indicate water or some other force, they cross over each other. We also had a water witch locate our well.

well now there ya go - she's a psychic and just KNEW you were from web sleuths - lol

sorry - couldn't help it

NG should have asked the psychic whether KC is found Guilty with LWOP?

Sorry but there is a majority of 'psychics' that ruin it for the few genuine psychics with ability. If she is a dowser that uses divining sticks then fine, but don't claim a bunch of 'talents' as a psychic general practitioner who can channel at will, etc.

She wasn't there divining to search for Caylee, she was having supposed vivid dreams, which are usually abstract and -- giving very specific details. Not an abandoned house that she describes and someone recognizes but ... come out of the A house turn right ... tear up the rotted wood decking ... dig there -- all on the phone. Hmmmm.

Whats a disposable phone? You talking about a trac phon? If so, I have 2 of them and the numbers dialed still would be able to be detected I bet through the company on records-
Isn't it true though that often these phones aren't "registered" to anyone?

LOL There may be alot of "Caseys" in jail before this is over-

OMG..........NG NEVER MAKES the "psychic" say if she sent DC to the
woods (the find scene, where he was searching)...the psychic only said she sent DC to the house...the psychic NEVER said she sent him to the woods.

and Nancy did not make her be specific about the woods....the psychic, near as I cAN TELL, only sent him to the house.

she just mentioned the pavers...but LP said there were pavers at the house...

IS SHE SAYING SHE SENT HIM TO THE WOODS OR NOT

PI's went to the woods on Kio's tip.

This is what got me too, before she even started in on the phone bill. :waitasec:

There's something very fishy going on here...........this psychic HAD to have gotten very close to Cindy in order to get her hands on one of Caylee's teddy bears. And to now say that her phone calls to DC didn't show up on her phone bill is way too unbelievable.

The psychic may have talked to DC, but that doesn't rule out that DC talked to someone else while searching the woods too.

As Boston brought up............the psychic only spoke about the abandoned house, not the search in the woods. That's what everyone has seen in the video.......DC talking with someone while he was searching through the woods.

I don't believe, for one moment, that the Anthonys didn't know the name of the owners of that abandoned house until after Caylee's remains were found.

As a follow-up to NG, the headline news that followed, a reporter stated that DC refuses to turn over his cell phone records to LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member