Lets find the house that PI was digging and filming

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be wrong but I think the PI was working on clues he received via KC. And he was looking for a body. Not staging.

Dominic Casey told Hoover that Caylee was dead and they were going to look for the body. Why would they go back to the abandoned house 2 days in a row if it was only for "staging". Doesn't make sense to me.

What does make sense is that someone gave him a tip via KC.

I wonder if LE will swarm the house now. Something is there. I wonder what? I think Mr. Casey needs another shakedown.

I would think so...but wouldn't Hoover have told them where the house was?

This is fascinating, like the twilight zone.

Okay after trying to digest all this, is it possible LE already knew of the residence and it's significance, or lack thereof? I have a hard time believing they would not have already determined the location of the video and found out EXACTLY what Hoover was doing there from the first time they viewed the recording. I have to believe they already have this one figured out. RIGHT??

Yes, interesting, isn't that? I wonder if those are the neighbors that KathiB and Marellano talked to, or the ones on the other side.

Which way is east? (I'm pathetic, I know. And I'm not even a blonde!). Facing the house, the neighbor we talked to was on the left.

The coincidence of these PI's searching so close to the actual remains location suggests to me that it was not random. I can not get past the fact that information ultimately came from KC, but I am not sure of the chain of messages from KC to PI.
Just a thought.
The PI's were told the body was at the corner of Hopespring and Suburban.
They searched one side of Suburban (back of Brackenwood), but did not find body. Then they phoned for more instructions or just decided to search other side of road (Suburban). Probably still could not find body and got on phone for more instructions. Did not find body, but were close?

I am thinking she did stay there with Caylee or left her there. The map someone provided looked like there was a road or dirt road she could access the house from the backyard near the water or retention pond. If it's not taped off, could it have already been cleared by LE? Or do they just keep surveilance on it until the trial? hmmm...

Which way is east? (I'm pathetic, I know. And I'm not even a blonde!). Facing the house, the neighbor we talked to was on the left.

I don't suppose you asked the neighbor whether or not LE had been there...perhaps searching and removing items? :waitasec:

I'm pretty sure that's the ones! Off to double check. I have no idea if they are truly related to Kio, but the last names are the same.

The coincidence of these PI's searching so close to the actual remains location suggests to me that it was not random. I can not get past the fact that information ultimately came from KC, but I am not sure of the chain of messages from KC to PI.
Just a thought.
The PI's were told the body was at the corner of Hopespring and Suburban.
They searched one side of Suburban (back of Brackenwood), but did not find body. Then they phoned for more instructions or just decided to search other side of road (Suburban). Probably still could not find body and got on phone for more instructions. Did not find body, but were close?
According to what we saw on the video tape, they went to the location where Caylee was eventually found first then to the abandoned house.

Sorry if i missed this info, but do we know when this house was abandonded?

Wow. I just read this whole thread. Great job everyone. And kudos to Marellano!!!!

I don't suppose if you asked the neighbor whether or not LE had been there...perhaps searching and removing items? :waitasec:

Nope...didn't ask. They were an older couple (I assume husband and wife). They spoke English, but I'm pretty sure it was their second language (Spanish being the first).

The man came out first (scared the bejeezus out of me, to tell you the truth! I was standing with my back to his house -- the houses are very close together -- when he opened the door) and putzed around on the porch (I say porch but it is really just a small area that is immediately to the left of where the gate to the other house is). He went in and then the woman came out. I got the impression that he went inside and told wifey that someone was poking around outside! Wifey came out to see what was up! We spoke to the woman and it was a very brief conversation about the house and whether it was abandoned and if so, for how long, and why.

That's it, 8726, facing the house, to the left is the T-K house, and again no idea if they are truly related to Kio.

But with all the publicity surrounding this case, wouldn't the neighbors have recognized her and contacted LE? I wonder how the neighbor who spoke to the reporter today knew that the owners had in fact moved back to PR. I sure hope the G's are alive and well!

According to which neighbors it was, one side is owned by a husband and wife who do Home Inspections, Radon testing, Mold etc. I checked out there businesses that are registered to the address. I would assume since the place is right next to them and they work within the real-estate world they might be in the known more than the average neighbor.

The one thing was I could not find any attachment to the deed of this house that it was in foreclosure. I known that this has been said on the threads but I don't know what the source is for it. I might be missing something...When you are in foreclosure would not the loan originator place notice on the deed to protect their rights from someone using the home as collateral on something else.
Just another little mystery

Another thought, someone said that the lawn was mowed in front. It is possible that someone may be maintaining the yard to so as not to attract too much attention that the home is empty. Kind of like self-preservation. Empty homes attract scum and villainy like ants to a cookie.

According to what we saw on the video tape, they went to the location where Caylee was eventually found first then to the abandoned house.
I saw the otherway around? I'll check. I may be wrong and seeing a strange edit? Even so My point is that the two locations could be either side of that bit of Suburban, rather than a separate location if you consider one area is the back of Brackenwood.

Just a thought on the abandoned house, there's been some scams going on here, people finding foreclosed homes, doing a "dummy" rental agreement, and people moving in, one house here (IIRC - please don't make me find a link-did I say please?), where the renters had been living there for almost a year before the house went on the auction block, when the house flippers showed up, it was a huge mess.

So the point to this post is I wonder if KC told the neighbors that she had rented the house?

It is possible per an internet search that one of the neighbors works for an attys office. if it is the same person JC.

The GR link at start of this thread starts at house Nov15 then some brush nearby Nov15, then more brush Nov16 which I thought was the location near the real remains location with DC on the phone getting instructions from ??

Ok. So, I go to the remains site to get my bearings and I also wanted to take some video of the drive from the A house to the remains site (I'm uploading that now). I get there and am taking some photos when Channel 9 pulls up behind me. They do a quick report and then I decide to talk to Kathi. I asked her if she knew where the abandoned house was and she said no. I told her that I was on my way to a potential house and just stopped at the remains site on my way. I told her the address and she said, "Someone from that website emailed me about that place." I told her that I was on my way over and would she want to go together. She said yes and I wanted to be sure that I wouldn't be stepping on her toes or be in the way...she said no. I left ahead of her and got to the house first. I took some photos of the outside and then she arrived with her cameraman. She walked around the perimeter and called her boss. The house was noticeably abandoned but she wasn't sure if we could go on the property. While she was on the phone with her boss, I went up to the fence (left side) and looked in. Pepsi machine...clear as day. I walk back to my car to get my camera just as she finishes up her phone call. She and I both just look at each other and both have a bit of a look of shock on our faces. I said, "This is it." She said, "I know." She explained about her conversation with her boss re: going on the property. We approached the left side of the house (with her cameraman) and they started filming some generic shots outside. A neighbor walked out and Kathi asked about the house. It has been empty about a year...the owners went back to Puerto Rico. The neighbor thought we were interested in buying the house! Anyway, the cameraman and Kathi entered the backyard and...I followed! Hey...I wasn't giving up my "exclusive" for WS! The yard was completely overgrown with Pepsi machines *everywhere*!! I've never seen so many! You could clearly see in the house through the back sliding door. Lots of rubbage throughout the yard. Two sheds. A large flatbed truck.

I took photos and video. It started raining and I had my son with me so I had to go before Kathi was finished. She very kindly asked me to not post anything about this so that she could get the exclusive. I was happy to do so. It just about killed me, but I was happy to do it. She was extremely gracious and if she hadn't been there I wouldn't have gone into the back yard at all.

I'm running through this super fast because I have to take my daughter to gymnastics. I'm sure I've missed a ton of info. Feel free to ask questions. Oh, here is a link to my PB account (photos only, no video yet): http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b100/marellano/Caylee/?albumview=link

~Michelle

GREAT JOB!!! As they say....if you want a job done, do it yourself! ;)
Hope it's ok that I posted your post on my forum so that everyone can keep up over there too. This was awesome work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member