Nancy Grace 1/13/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just thinking... DC seems pretty hardcore. If he by chance was using prepaids and they're now swimming with the fishes, and he refuses to turn over numbers, sim ids, how far will LE take this? They have so much on their plate. Hmmm. I'd imagine at least one of the three phones were prepaids.

I think this aspect of the case if very important. Someone in the know was helping to direct the PI to the abandoned house and the woods. I suspect one of four people. I think knowing who DC was talking to will go a long was to locking this case down.

Consider this theory..............KC told someone about the abandoned house and that the remains were in the woods where they were ultimately found. That someone then contacted the PI with that information and directed the PI to find the remains and other evidence that might be at the abandoned house.

At this point, we need to wonder what would have been done if the remains were found by the PI? Would he have alerted police? Or, would he report back to that someone who directed him to search in that location? Would the person who directed the PI to search in that location alert the police, or dispose of the remains permanently.

LOL I think CA may read the posts on here but she wouldnt have a chance in the world posting on here IMO- it would stick out like a sore thumb- "Casey is innocent"- Casey had nothing to do with Caylees disappearance- couldnt even imagine her trying to get a word in- We'd pick her right out. But when you think about it- they sure could of got some ideas from this forum- and i am talking the Anthonys, the P.I., whoever- look at all the theories on here and all the details and the ping maps (which i cant get) but they can

The Sheriff in the Lauterbach case (NC) used dowsing rods over the burn site where Maria and her baby were buried. There is video of him doing this and explaining it. It came up positive.

I remember that! Sheriff Brown! I followed that case extensively on another forum - before I could register here! (still waiting for C to return from Mexico)

But wouldn't DC have to be using it like Sheriff Brown was and not just stabbing it in the ground?

I remember that! Sheriff Brown! I followed that case extensively on another forum - before I could register here! (still waiting...)

But wouldn't DC have to be using it like Sheriff Brown was and not just stabbing it in the ground?
Yes, I too still follow that case and most definitely one would want to be careful so as not to disturb any remains. For that matter, how did DC know something important wasn't in those trash bags he was ripping open? MOO

LOL I think CA may read the posts on here but she wouldnt have a chance in the world posting on here IMO- it would stick out like a sore thumb- "Casey is innocent"- Casey had nothing to do with Caylees disappearance- couldnt even imagine her trying to get a word in- We'd pick her right out. But when you think about it- they sure could of got some ideas from this forum- and i am talking the Anthonys, the P.I., whoever- look at all the theories on here and all the details and the ping maps (which i cant get) but they can

I believe she does post on here.......she is slick about it not in your face. She asks questions...tries to raise doubts and always says she is not convinced Casey did it. She also signs on in the middle of the night and edits her posts. I have kept an eye on her for months and she is good at disguising herself but I am sure in my mind it is her.

I remember that! Sheriff Brown! I followed that case extensively on another forum - before I could register here! (still waiting for C to return from Mexico)

DC wasn't using a divining rod - he was using a forensic tool that detects buried bodies. This psychic is not a dowser - he father is the dowser. She does things through dreams.

Someone is probably paying that psychic to lie. A whole bunch of crooks on that side of the aisle. What can I say. I am sure that PI is out there slashing and poking over what she is saying. This case gets more baazar each day.

Yes, I too still follow that case and most definitely one would want to be careful so as not to disturb any remains. For that matter, how did DC know something important wasn't in those trash bags he was ripping open? MOO

Of course! He could have been cutting evidence inside the bag. He wasn't careful in the least. I SO HOPE LE does something about this guy!

if i remember correctly posters that were questioning caseys guilt(in the beginning of the case) or whatever did get accused of being cindy in a roundabout way ..and i think LP and as you said other players in this have gotten thier theories from here or other blogs as well . i wonder sometimes if that is why this case has the spin it does. it makes me wonder sometimes.. the case is so public too i wonder if that messed it up or actually gave casey and company more time to spin stuff up

I believe she does post on here.......she is slick about it not in your face. She asks questions...tries to raise doubts and always says she is not convinced Casey did it. She also signs on in the middle of the night and edits her posts. I have kept an eye on her for months and she is good at disguising herself but I am sure in my mind it is her.

Don't mean to be disrespectfull but I really doubt Cindy comes here .I think she has alot more serious things on her mind like her dead Granddaughter and her daughter being the murdering mom to post in this or any forum. JMO

:waitasec:
I think the LE/ Police would search the records for the
home owner Gonzales... Re : Relatives...
Now Seriously........... This is ALL a little Much...
BUt
Remember GOD is on Little Caylee's side..and HE can
Lead people to find things !
KC L@@k
out ~~ B sure your sins will find Y O U ~ out ! ! !
** poor Meter Reader... I would have been just like him
if I lived in FL.....
I wanted to come there and L@@K in that exact spot !!!
I wanted to walk from behind the Anthony House and walk
right through those very woods....
that little pond thing behind them... and down...
Not to be weird... but that is the area that I always
thought KC Did Her Dasterly Deeds.....
I am sad for George and Cindy and I think because
THEY NEVER WENT PUBLIC AND MADE A PLEA FOR
THE RETURN OF LITTLE ANGEL CAYLEE MARIE......
that speaks a M I L L I O N ..... words !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any Mother/ Grandmother & Grandfather especially former LE would
know...
in any kidnapping.... Please Plea for the RETURN ! ! !
jmo
God Bless !
jjgram

l

l

NG (in response to caller's question): Ray, what are the ethics if the PI's find a body.

Ray: No legal duty but ethically they do.

Lots of confusion!!! Ray says if he is working for the A's he is LEGALLY obligated to tell police since not under employ of defense.

If the P.I.s had kept quiet, there would have been no legal problems.

But they didn't.

Hoover blabbed all over trying to sell his video. LE had every right to ask questions AFTER word got back to them. They also had the right to draw conclusions and investigate further if the P.I.s lawyered up instead of calling them back.

IMO

I think this aspect of the case if very important. Someone in the know was helping to direct the PI to the abandoned house and the woods. I suspect one of four people. I think knowing who DC was talking to will go a long was to locking this case down.

Consider this theory..............KC told someone about the abandoned house and that the remains were in the woods where they were ultimately found. That someone then contacted the PI with that information and directed the PI to find the remains and other evidence that might be at the abandoned house.

At this point, we need to wonder what would have been done if the remains were found by the PI? Would he have alerted police? Or, would he report back to that someone who directed him to search in that location? Would the person who directed the PI to search in that location alert the police, or dispose of the remains permanently.

I agree with you. I think it's critical information and I have to believe LE will go the distance to get what they need.

I think we need a thread on this psychic. This news article was just posted on local Fox, I snipped this part out..

"Monday Casey said he was talking to a psychic named Ginette Maticia.

Maticia confirmed that it was indeed her on the other end of line. She said her involvement in the case began in late October when someone sent her a teddy bear and said it was from the Anthony’s. According to Maticia, she got a vibe from the bear and spent some time looking at maps.

Then on Saturday November 15th, she said she woke with a vision and a location.

“I tried calling Dominic’s office at 3 am,” she said. “And said call me as soon as possible I've got your answer for the fast and final. What I'm saying is go to the site. This is where remains are going to be.”

The psychic said she spent several hours on the phone with Dominic Casey while he was out in the woods.

“He called me between 6 and 7 am,” she said. “And asked if she was alive or deceased and I said ‘you're going to have to relax’, I’m the bearer of bad news...that I believe she's deceased.”

She then sent Casey to the wooded area near the Anthony home.

“I said, ‘to me it looks like you leave the house and go to the end of the sidewalk’” she said. “’Take a right and go to the end of the street and I said the street does a funny curve...take a right again....’”

The psychic said once he arrived she began to direct Casey."

The rest of the story:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Thanks for the information! I've never had one of those phones so I wasn't sure but I've heard they're "disposable" in more ways than one. It was just speculation on my part about DC using one ~ but, yes, I could see it possibly being true. :) MOO

It's a common misconception that disposable phones are fully "untraceable". They have phone numbers and ESN or IMEI numbers-- they won't work without them. They can be traced back to manufacturers, delivery lots, store transactions, activations etc.

There's a lot that our buddies in Quantico or other agencies in Northern Virginia can do with these things.

Regardless, some number would show up in billing records. They aren't "Stealth" phones by a longshot. Rarely there are delays in billing processing or totaling errors in call duration etc, but I've never heard of any billing records being "lost" on any systems I've worked with or heard tell of.

Okay, you know how nosey I am....now ya got me wondering.........(wanna share?:))

It's a common misconception that disposable phones are fully "untraceable". They have phone numbers and ESN or IMEI numbers-- they won't work without them. They can be traced back to manufacturers, delivery lots, store transactions, activations etc.

There's a lot that our buddies in Quantico or other agencies in Northern Virginia can do with these things.

Regardless, some number would show up in billing records. They aren't "Stealth" phones by a longshot. Rarely there are delays in billing processing or totaling errors in call duration etc, but I've never heard of any billing records being "lost" on any systems I've worked with or heard tell of.
Thanks so much ~ the information is appreciated!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni