GUILTY TX - David Coronado & Ruthy Chabolla for brutal abuse of infant, Dallas, Dec 2008

Oh my god. Words escape me....the poor little angel :( What is wrong with people..

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...viewPicture&friendID=154876342&albumId=691515

Look at it VIOLENCE VIOLENCE VIOLENCE and DRUGS all in the photos

That poor baby never stood a chance

A KID holding a REAL GUN and they think that is Cool to post on my space

These two should be Castrated

I am disgusted beyond belief. That poor baby never once NOT ONCE smiled in any of those photos

That baby looks sick, hardly fed and I can not imagine his life of pain

I feel Sick beyond words

And how come the dad can still have a myspace log in of 23rd dec

You know all these people that have these horrific images of violence should be booted off my space
And ALL people who have been arrested / convicted of child abuse / murder should have their pages shut down

Who wants to see all that when they have done that horror

They don't deserve the space

Looking at that beautiful little boy, thinking of his short life filled with nothing but pain makes me physically sick. I hope that both of these get charged with murder when he dies.

I thought it was on this site but maybe it was IS board. There's a picture of the little angel and you can see the bite mark on his hand. It's unbelievable to me that someone could exact this on such a small child or any child for that matter.

I thought it was on this site but maybe it was IS board. There's a picture of the little angel and you can see the bite mark on his hand. It's unbelievable to me that someone could exact this on such a small child or any child for that matter.

What is IS ?

Based on the fact that they do drugs ...based on their PHOTOS

I would say that they got high and did those horrid things to this sweet baby

I don't know how many more of these threads I can read - Its like when I blog about abused , and murdered adopted children, and the horrific things done by these people who *wanted a baby so much* I end up getting in a Tail spin, and my head and heart hurts because if I think about ALL the baby's / children in the world right now right at this second , right at the next second being abused I want to just explode in pain...because I can not do anything for them..I can Not physically be there to save them and it breaks my heart

Its bad enough that adults have to hurt other adults , abuse them , kill them, do despicable things to them........But its a whole new world of depravity when they do it to children

:(

And I DO Blame Drugs a LOT for how our society is turning.

What is IS ?

I don't know how many more of these threads I can read - Its like when I blog about abused , and murdered adopted children, and the horrific things done by these people who *wanted a baby so much* I end up getting in a Tail spin, and my head and heart hurts because if I think about ALL the baby's / children in the world right now right at this second , right at the next second being abused I want to just explode in pain...because I can not do anything for them..I can Not physically be there to save them and it breaks my heart

Its bad enough that adults have to hurt other adults , abuse them , kill them, do despicable things to them........But its a whole new world of depravity when they do it to children

Yeah Drugs are probably the least of it. These are the kind of people who shoot little kids in drive by killings, the kind who rip purses off the arms of old ladies, mark up walls with spray paint and shoot police officers in cold blood. Then they whine about their "rights" while their Mamas go on tv and swear that Sonny would never hurt anyone.
I hope to God that these photos are in the hands of the police and that those children who live in that rat's nest of low living are taken to a safe place.

I've done some thinking before I posted this...

I went a looked at the pictures of the baby and they seem like pictures that were taken after he was born or shortly thereafter and it doesn't suprise me that he is not smiling.

But I have to say that even looking at those pictures of him as a newborn, there is something not right about that baby. His eyes and his mouth. I'm not sure what it is, did they do genetic testing on that child?

What is IS ?

It's the devil, IMO. Evil. Pure evil, demons.

I think everyone in the life of children like these should be punished. How is abuse going on in many of these cases and there are witnessess not reporting? Anyone that could have had an inkling should be punished, IMO, FWIW. :bang:

Okay I wasnt asking What it IS lol I was asking

what is IS - someone said on the IS Forum or something lol

Those photos on my space I hope are being looked at by the cops because there are KIDS With REAL GUNS , Dope and Women with REAL GUNS pointing them

My ex was a cop, I once held his gun and I freaked - and it was UNLOADED !

These people are holding these guns like they are holding a toy gun or a Pot of Tea !

Kat in regards to photos of the baby and being a newborn and few months old etc - I have photos of my baby's that have a smile on their face, not a smile like when they are older but their eyes smile, their face is happy

That baby looks like that because it was probably starving hungry for one, probably had dirty nappies on all the time and was probably in pain from the abuse

Ugh I want to throw up

At times I just want to Shake the world and make all the BAD STUFF COME OUT and flush it down the toilet

Its not RIGHT Its just NOT RIGHT

Those photos on my space I hope are being looked at by the cops because there are KIDS With REAL GUNS , Dope and Women with REAL GUNS pointing them

These people are holding these guns like they are holding a toy gun or a Pot of Tea !

Kat in regards to photos of the baby and being a newborn and few months old etc - I have photos of my baby's that have a smile on their face, not a smile like when they are older but their eyes smile, their face is happy

That baby looks like that because it was probably starving hungry for one, probably had dirty nappies on all the time and was probably in pain from the abuse

Ugh I want to throw up

At times I just want to Shake the world and make all the BAD STUFF COME OUT and flush it down the toilet

Jane I think IS is for the "in session forum" which I believe is the trutv.com forum.

To pull the plug would seem the merciful thing to do
""Neurologically, David is exhibiting minimal movement," the doctor wrote. "If he survives his injuries he will have severe and permanent disability as a result of these injuries."
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon...tenbaby_17met.ART.State.Edition2.4e6ceb8.html

Then lock up both the parents for life for murder.

Hopefully they will donate his organs. It could help a lot of people with sick babies.

The motion says the parents have not consented to withdrawing the support, but it argues that the move is in his best interests.

Of course they haven't consented. Murderers in Texas tend to be executed.

So sad,poor baby. The tears are streaming down my face,he was so helpless. The myspace page is now private. I hope these people rot in hell. Excuse me for my rant.

Ugh I want to throw up

I tried to answer you yesterday but for some reason I wasn't able to post (kept telling me I didn't have enough characters). Anyway, IS is InSession.

After checking the picture of the baby is on the third link supplied by the original poster. It appears there is a red mark on the baby's right hand. One of the comments under the picture says it's a bite mark. I'm not sure but it looks like it.

I agree, they should take the baby off life support. He's been through enough. Let him rest in peace.

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2009/01/19/david-coronado-jr-is-on-life-support/comment-page-1/

OMFG is that the bite mark on his had ??????????????????????////

And yeah the scumbags made their my space private how do they do that when they are in jail

They are in jail right ?????????

And um I just realised this part

This past July 19, David Coronado, Sr. (MySpace) and Ruthy Chabolla (MySpace) celebrated the birth of David Jr. Although full-term, he weighed a mere 4 pounds, 5 ounces.

My baby was two weeks early and weighed 6 pounds 8

This baby was FULL TERM and weighed just 4pounds 5 ounces

GEEZE I WONDER WHY :rolleyes: I'' have a guess - D R U G S

Update:

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/012109dnmetlifesupportnew.3ffa18c.html

"The fate of a brain-damaged 6-month-old Dallas boy is uncertain after his court-appointed attorney on Tuesday withdrew a motion to let doctors take the baby off life support.

But the fate of his parents, arrested last month on child abuse charges, may hinge on whether David Coronado Jr. survives his horrific injuries.

The baby's attorney ad litem, Holly Schreier, told a juvenile district court judge that doctors at Children's Medical Center Dallas had assessed a change in the baby's condition. She did not say what the change was, and she did not return a call for comment."

Yeah Drugs are probably the least of it. These are the kind of people who shoot little kids in drive by killings, the kind who rip purses off the arms of old ladies, mark up walls with spray paint and shoot police officers in cold blood. Then they whine about their "rights" while their Mamas go on tv and swear that Sonny would never hurt anyone.
I hope to God that these photos are in the hands of the police and that those children who live in that rat's nest of low living are taken to a safe place.

Mark up walls with spray paint? I know I must be missing something here. I'd much rather "they" marked a million walls than abused/killed one baby, but that's just my opinion.

What is IS ?

Could you give me a URL to your blog? I'd be very interested in reading it. TIA:blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back