George Anthony Reported Missing *UPDATE FOUND*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday, please, please let us know the instant you find out anything more!

:grouphug:
Grouphug and prayers, I have always felt awful for him trying to do the right thing for Caylee, LE, his wife, daughter...having all of his dirty laundry all over the news! Sorry, I am alone and soo very sad right now, like many of you..thankful we are all here for one another.
Prayers & peace for George.

I agree. I feel for him so very much. You can just see the pain....He lost his whole life basically. I'm surprised he handled it for this long....My prayers are with him right now.

Dear God. Praying for George.

For strength. For healing that man's heart. Bless him. This is so heartbreaking.

Uhmmm... that's pretty SHOCKING. Please give us details ASAP! AND OMG... Tim Miller helped find him? Dear God, please bless ALL their SOULS... from Tim to LP to all the Anthonys.

Anxiously awaiting an update.

This has been a long, awful night but with a better ending than we dared hope for. All I can tell you right now is that George notified two people he knew truly cared for him that he was going to take his own life, and why. Cindy was not one of the two.

I agree. I feel for him so very much. You can just see the pain....He lost his whole life basically. I'm surprised he handled it for this long....My prayers are with him right now.

i remember how he looked on larry king the night before caylee's body was found, he looked like he was trying so hard not to break down, i have always felt so badly for him for some reason.

Oh my goodness, my heart is aching for him...and Cindy. I can't imagine his grief, and struggle, all in the media spotlight...

I trust Friday's imformation implicitly, so I'm sure she will have accurate details shortly.

Love ..something in Doc's had to push him over the edge..you think?..this started with them coming out?

When did the news about the heart on the duct tape come out? Maybe that just was WAY too much for him...Sounds so trivial because Caylee is dead but something like that may have just been way too much for him.

Love ..something in Doc's had to push him over the edge..you think?..this started with them coming out?

Reading about the heart sticker over Caylee's duct taped mouth did me in:eek:!

I had to take a whole day to recover and she's not my granddaughter!

:eek:
This has been a law, awful night but with a better ending than we dared hope for. All I can tell you right now is that George notified two people he knew cared for him that he was going to take his own life, and why. Cindy was not one of the two.
:eek::eek::praying::praying:

I'll believe anything that Friday posts.

OH, God, please help him.

I was just checking! I'm just as in shock as everyone else is right now. I was surprised to hear the name TM come up...like that he got there so quick and was maybe even the one who found him?? If so, GO TM!!

This has been a law, awful night but with a better ending than we dared hope for. All I can tell you right now is that George notified two people he knew cared for him that he was going to take his own life, and why. Cindy was not one of the two.

Oh Friday, that is awful.....in so many many many ways.

Praise God. Thank you for the update, and many thanks to TM and everyone involved in helping this poor man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member