George Anthony Reported Missing *UPDATE FOUND*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait - resuscitated? Did he attempt suicide?

That's what it sounds like. This is so sad. He will probably be hospitalized until psychs are convinced he won't try it again. If he is determined, nothing will stop him from being successful short of constant surveillance.

This has been a long, awful night but with a better ending than we dared hope for. All I can tell you right now is that George notified two people he knew truly cared for him that he was going to take his own life, and why. Cindy was not one of the two.

Tim is in Houston, but called me earlier tonight heartbroken, planning to leave for Florida to help search for George. He asks all of you for prayers for George. I have no idea yet if George is still in danger of dying.

Apologize for all the bolding; I'm trying to make my answers stand out for you.

This has been a long, awful night but with a better ending than we dared hope for. All I can tell you right now is that George notified two people he knew truly cared for him that he was going to take his own life, and why. Cindy was not one of the two.

Bless your heart for keeping us updated. *sigh* for what it is worth... please express to George if you can that there are people out here who extend a hand and their heart to him. In all this, he's the one family member that most people have admired for his courage in speaking out to the Grand Jury for Kaylee's best interest. Please let him know that unless he had a hand in taking her life, many out here understand how VERY difficult it might have been to balance the Hope of his daughter's innocence vs. the reality.

Please let him know there are people out here who view him separate from Cindy or Casey or Lee... and see him as a stand up man in the fine line he's walked to date. I don't know about others, but my arms embrace him right now at this fragile time where he's walked such a fine line. Let him know that there are so many here who will hold him up and support him in whatever decision he decides to make.

Personally, I'm just so glad he was found in time. Thank GOD there wasn't another tragedy to come from this situation. A million {{{{{hugs}}}}}} to him!

That's what it sounds like. This is so sad. He will probably be hospitalized until psychs are convinced he won't try it again. If he is determined, nothing will stop him from being successful short of constant surveillance.

I hope they keep him out of that house...and in care.

Oh my, maybe now George will get the help he needs so he can start rebuilding his life. He has finaly reached the end of his rope. Thank goodness for Tim M. Prayers are needed for him to gain the strength that he needs to get through this.

Listening here too

How does this work? I can't figure it out. Thanks in advance.

Also if the heart shaped sticker sent him over like many have suggested. Maybe he knew Casey liked hearts/scrapbook type stuff and that told him volumes.

exactly what I thought Pondering

Miss thing could end all this maddness now and so could Baez IMO

Let Grandpa bury his grandbaby

Reading about the heart sticker over Caylee's duct taped mouth did me in:eek:!

I had to take a whole day to recover and she's not my granddaughter!

This man is hurting so deep..and he couldn't even express it to his wife..I have no words for this!! He must of thought he had no one..But he did,we all do.

Tim is in Houston, but called me earlier tonight heartbroken, planning to leave for Florida to help search for George. He asks all of you for prayers for George. I have no idea yet if George is still in danger of dying.

Oh wow! So maybe they have NOT located him yet???? Oh my. This is not good. This gives me a bad feeling.

Thank you for the invaluable updates. Many prayers for George.

wow wow wow, can only imagine how many times NG will say "BOMBSHELL!" tommorow!

I hope she is off tomorrow...sorry, I do not want her or anyone to tear him down any further.
Thank you to Friday for sharing what you can, please tell Tim the world is a better place with a great man like him in it! :blowkiss:

Friday, can you say if it was an attempted overdose?

i hope she is off tomorrow...sorry, i do not want her or anyone to tear him down any further.
Thank you to friday for sharing what you can, please tell tim the world is a better place with a great man like him in it! :blowkiss:

agree agree agree!!!!!!!

Thank you, Friday, for telling us what you can. Please let us know if you hear anything more about how he's doing. Tell Tim we'll be praying for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stoney12