Heart Shaped Sticker And Duct Tape #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
continue here and stay on topic.

Ok. The sticker thing is very creepy and unsettling for me. It makes me look at in a couple different ways. First, maybe it was some crazy thing that only true psycopaths would understand....The other is that maybe the death was somehow (yes, despite the internet searches, etc...) accidental and that was KC's way of saying good-bye or trying to make he more comfortable since we all know that all little girls love stickers. I dunno. It's still creepy as heck to me!

I haven't read all three threads on this...tried to glance through 8 or 9 pages of them though.

To clarify, and correct me if I'm wrong, there were not TWO heart stickers found on scene, right? The way I read the doc dump, it almost appears as though there was one single heart sticker that HAD been placed on the duct tape and, probably due to the waters, had separated from the duct tape, leaving only the adhesive residue in the shape of a heart on the tape and the colorized heart that separated due to the waters was found elsewhere onsite. Is that correct?

~ Kelly

I haven't read all three threads on this...tried to glance through 8 or 9 pages of them though.

To clarify, and correct me if I'm wrong, there were not TWO heart stickers found on scene, right? The way I read the doc dump, it almost appears as though there was one single heart sticker that HAD been placed on the duct tape and, probably due to the waters, had separated from the duct tape, leaving only the adhesive residue in the shape of a heart on the tape and the colorized heart that separated due to the waters was found elsewhere onsite. Is that correct?

~ Kelly

Yes, that is correct.

That Doc dump is a menace. We have had "Two" of just about everything. I printed the lot and you need to read over a few times to get bits of it. Very poorly worded.
Anyway: there is one sticker. They found the adhesive only on the tape and then found a sticker that matched back at the site. No mention if that was right there in the bag or somewhere further afield.

The heart sticker was her sicko "goodbye" ritual. I also believe she killed Caylee as she reminded her too much of her own mom, Cindy. Not too mention the closeness Caylee had with Cindy. Probably more than with Casey.

When my girls were toddlers - I would sometimes put a sticker over a band-aid to cover the boo-boo. It really creeps me out. Your mind just doesn't need the visual.

<cry> for little Caylee.

Ive been gone for a couple of days so Im having to absorb all of this news about the documents as well as George.
The sticker is very disturbing because this is what it tells me:
There is no way this was an accident.
It was for Caylee's benefit.
Who else would it be for?
"See? This just a game,and for being such a good girl you get a sticker!"
My God.

Was the sticker like the ones the lady found in the As' trash? They were a bit larger than the tiny sticker I had imagined. When the lady was digging in the trash, there were quite a few of those hearts on the ground and loose on the papers (not stuck). :eek: Could they have pitched evidence? Unknowingly or knowingly? The video of the lady and the trash was posted on Sept 9th.

Those were rose petals in the trash.

The sticker - a heart? on the DUCT tape? over the child's mouth and nose? then into a laundry bag, a plastic bag and thrown into a swamp?? That is no sign of love or caring, that is simply sick. On many levels. This girl is twisted and evil. Scarey chit.

I really don't know what to conclude at this point as to what the heart sticker is "really" saying. I posted a speculation earlier on and it seems that just about everybody has, but I have to wonder, at this point, knowing what we now know about KC and ultimately where Caylee's remains ended up being found after all of the work going through cell phone records, creating cell phone ping maps, reading and re-reading interview transcripts of friends & family looking for clues and listening to jail visit interviews repeatedly to try to pick out any "code" words and/or associations that KC may have been using to indicate where Caylee was, are we way off again here? The opinions seem to be about evenly split down the middle - those who think that the heart sticker could be an indication of remorse from KC or at the very least an expression of love in a backwards sort of way and those who think, no way, shape or form, is it anything even remotely related to KC expressing some sort of remorse or love. (I fall into this catagory) With that said, I don't think that it can just be dismissed - I do think that it means or says something. Maybe rather than the typical interpretation of a "heart" = "love", it means exactly what it is, a "heart", in the complete physical sense. (muscular organ, pumps blood, beats, stops beating, death...) I find that easier to accept because if I were to accept that the "heart" = "love", because why than place it on the duct tape that was covering Caylee's mouth? Duct tape over one's mouth certainly doesn't imply or suggest love so by placing the sticker there, rather than her cheek for example, counters any intended message of "love". So why the mouth? When I think of mouth I think of words like open, shut, breath, talk, scream, silence or expressions such as, "heart in your mouth", "eat your heart out" or "scream your heart out". Who knows? I've even thought about the possibility that the heart sticker(s) had been bought for and given to Caylee as a gift, maybe by someone that KC was angry at or just resented the fact that they bought them for Caylee and by placing the sticker on the duct tape, it was done as an afterthought but I can see KC sticking it on the duct tape and saying something to the affect of, "Oh yeah, here's your heart snot nose". (that hurts just to imagine) Anyhow, I'm just tossing around some thoughts here that I've had on the issue and hoping that something I've said might just spark a thought with someone else. Maybe we'll come up with "what it means".

Was the sticker like the ones the lady found in the As' trash? They were a bit larger than the tiny sticker I had imagined. When the lady was digging in the trash, there were quite a few of those hearts on the ground and loose on the papers (not stuck). :eek: Could they have pitched evidence? Unknowingly or knowingly? The video of the lady and the trash was posted on Sept 9th.

Bless that woman for being so brave!:innocent:

I have to admit that report of the sticker stopped me in my tracks. I completely froze in my mind. It's so far beyond the pale that I can't even begin to evaluate what it may or may not mean.

I wish that some of those posters that are on the psychology thread would come over and share psychological insight as to what it may or may not mean.

Up until that report I had thought that this was the same as all the other stories of Mom's that kill their children.

But it's that sticker. That sticker is very unsettling to me.

Can you please provide a link for this? I just reviewed a (the?) video of the woman going through the garbage and I don't see stickers on the ground. Only rose petals from a bouquet that was thrown away.

Depending on how preserved the sticker is, they might be able to trace it back to the sticker manufacturer.

Can you please provide a link for this? I just reviewed a (the?) video of the woman going through the garbage and I don't see stickers on the ground. Only rose petals from a bouquet that was thrown away.

I blogged with Maddie this morning.Those are rose petals in the trash.Roses were left on the A's lawn and LA threw them away.

I haven't read every post in this thread, so forgive me if this has already been mentioned.

I wonder if Caylee had this book:

http://www.amazon.com/Kissing-Hand-Audrey-Penn/dp/0878685855

We got it when my oldest went to preschool. It is about a racoon who doesn't want to leave his mommy. She kisses his hand to comfort him while he is at school.

Our copy came with a sheet of heart stickers that my son loved to put on his hands, cheeks, etc. If Caylee got this book, for example when she started going to "the nanny", and played with the stickers, that might be able to be traced back to the house.

The stickers could have been kept handy by KC as potty-training rewards--still allows for multiple interpretations of the motive for putting one on the duct tape, though. Prior to death to make Caylee think it was OK and fun, and intending to take it off and retrieve a live Caylee later? Prior to death to make Caylee think it was OK but knowing she would die? After death as a sick/mean gesture? After death in remorse? After death trying to mimic what she thought a mother with "real" emotions would do?

I hate to say it, but it could have been placed there out of sheer anger and spite.

Something like... "You want a STICKER? I'll give you a @#$@# sticker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77