George Anthony Reported Missing *UPDATE FOUND*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey is probably angry that her dad is doing this to her!!!!!!!!!!!!

No doubt KC is blinded by fury that her own father would steal her *attention* thunder. JB is probably hearing "how could he do this to me?!" right about now.:sick:

I am so sad that they have to live this... I'm glad Georges is ok.

They both need to burry Caylee to start some sort of healing process...
They are humains. Regardless of what anyone thinks their involvement is or isn't in Caylee's murder, they lost her. They can't touch her, kiss her or just look at her smile. Period. And they know that Casey is probably to blame but they can't say it out loud, because they still love her. She is their child. They must have a million questions and answers about where they went wrong, but they can't fix it. It's over. The only thing they may do is to try and "protect" their daughter. They must feel an awful lot of guilt towards Caylee. They should have protected her, they should have seen this coming.... But they couldn't. And remember, they still live in the same house, pass Caylee's room constantly. And Caylee's remains were just around the corner for months!

And who can they talk to? They can never really open up to anybody. Who can they trust, but each other? Both of them can't take the pressure anymore. They can't help each other. Their marriage was rocky last year for a while. Even in the best circumstances, when it's not working out in a couple, it's hard to separate. Can you imagine either of them leaving the other right now? They have enough guilt.
. . .
NOBODY should go through this hell. Nobody.
[/

Great post!! ITA.

If Casey can't find a heart to plead out the case, the trial will be a nightmare to George, because every piece of dirty laundry will be aired... every painful detail laid out. She should not subject her family to that... especially given that the breaking point has come for George.

No doubt KC is blinded by fury that her own father would steal her *attention* thunder. JB is probably hearing "how could he do this to me?!" right about now.:sick:

Linda & TG, you're right. she WOULD. :furious:

Good Morining Everyone,

Only made it to page twelve, i will read the rest after appointment this morning. Just wanted to say Thank God they found him and he is in the proper place to receive help.

Friday, Thank you for the updates.

in similiar situations to this case, i could see where the family or LE or both could have staged something like this in hope of getting KC to confess and end this circus

i dont think that is the case in this situation

but you never know

i still say she will plea to a deal :D

I don't think this was staged by any means, however I hope you are right and she pleas. It really is time to end all of this.

Where is their minister?
Perhaps the funeral arrangements, the release of documents and all -confirmed to George - his worst suspicions and with the duct tape & heart evidence - it is way too hard to bear. A Grandpa (at his age) takes his role very seriously. I think it just all came to bear now. Too heavy a load. Everyone has their own time frame. He did need to get away from Cindy and others. To deal with this in his own way and own time. I hope he gets help without any intervention from the rest of his family.

Who thinks George will break now and tell what he knows
about what happen to Caylee...I really feel for the man
I bet his mind is over loaded and maybe don't know where
to turn...This might not be true but I feel George was most
close to Caylee than anyone else a papa's girl...What do you think ?

Now Caylee will not be buried until GA gets on his feet again...........
GA will not be able to take a funeral on top of this. Maybe if funeral would
of been a month ago, he would of been able to deal with more. IMO, GA
does care what his family thinks. Maybe he was getting advice from his side of the
family ............like leave CA!!!

Usually in my town when someone is so distressed, I have heard that no one can visit for atleast 48 hours. Sometimes it's the family that sends someone over the edge
(CA/LA) so will GA be kept from them til he can take this on again? GA probably can handle his own problems but he took on KC, LA, CA problems all on and it was just to much! He needs to grieve for awhile. To much all in 6 months time.

It could go one of three ways:

1. The hospital having strict policies on visitors when one is put into involuntary observation. They may have distinct rules on how long one needs to be evaluated before allowing outsiders in.

2. When Visitors are allowed being determined by his treating physician(s). Depending on his progress and how he is responding to medications (if any) and therapy.

3. GA refusing visitors until he is ready to receive them.

Thank you. I'm sitting in shock of the pages and pages of posts of prayers to GA when their are threads and threads of hatred for this man.

Once again, it is not hate when you question one's actions. Instead of trying to stir a fire.....maybe praying for George would be good.

George needs to do right by Caylee for his conscience to ever be free. He has work to do here before checking out! I think if he stops trying to live the liehe can make some peace with what's happened.

Poor guy knew way back when he said if Caylee is dead, he's lost a daughter too.

Thank you. I'm sitting in shock of the pages and pages of posts of prayers to GA when their are threads and threads of hatred for this man.

We are all human. We might not have agreed with his actions and mistruths, but none of us wish for him to harm himself.

I think this really was an eye opener for me. It made think about all the bad things I have said and written about this man. Can you imagine all of the hatred he has had directed at him over the past few months? My prayers go out to him.

I am curious as well. And from the reports, there were no weapons or drugs found, anything that would indicate suicide was imminent. Said he was laid back. I wonder if he had already taken something and that is why they had the IV. This whole thing is puzzling.

Just because no weapons or drugs were found doesn't really mean much. There are other ways to commit suicide .

I just finished reading this entire thread, and I am so sad for George. This news was shocking but not really surprising, considering the pressure he has been under. I pray that he will be okay and will get the help he needs.
I read a post a few pages back stating that we should stop bashing the Anthony family, and I agree with that. No one knows what causes people to try to take their own lives. Having lived with a suicidal son and watching him be taken to the hospital in an ambulance, I can tell you that it is NOT an attention-seeking thing. It is REAL, and it is HORRIBLE to go through. My son lived, he was in therapy for over a year, and he is okay now, thank God. But he still battles depression.
George and Cindy have had to face the worst nightmare they could imagine. People react to things in different ways, and we should not judge them. We should be praying for this whole family, instead of tearing them down more.

I'm not sure why so many think GA found out about the sticker with the doc dump. I'm sure he has known for awhile. I'm sure LE has told him more than the rest of us know even now.

I don't understand why a helicopter from the sheriff's office would be there, unless something else is happening around the A home. If GA isn't even there, why would a helicopter be there?

I agree that all this bashing on the gp is sick, and now that GA is expressing his grief in another way, people just keep right on bashing his wife, whom he loves. GA has lost his granddaughter, his daughter, and his wife. Does anyone honestly think that CA is in that house yelling, or in denial? Honestly. They are all crushed by this.

I doubt very much that LE is sharing any info/evidece with them since they A's have been reported to be less than forthcoming with them.

I feel so bad for George right now and I hope he will get some much needed help/counciling now that he is in the hospital.

and not a single post by me. I have always had nothing but sympathy for George AND Cindy. I can't even begin to imagine what they're going through.

besides...there is no room for anymore hatred in my heart, it's all reserved to Casey.

Once again, it is not hate when you question one's actions. Instead of trying to stir a fire.....maybe praying for George would be good.
I've prayed for the entire family. Maybe you should go back and read some threads. I'm not trying to stir anything just pointing out the quick turn around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member