Do You think Cindy Anthony is mad at GA?....

MissJames, I am sorry for your loss. I know you must miss him terribly. He is still here, he lives in your heart and memories, and one day you will be able to fully communicate with him. Until then, stay strong.

Thank you! I'm okay. I have been talking about him a lot on here lately because I have experienced losing a child and with a suicide .
I just hope I can bring some perspective to others.
I'm sure there are many on this group with similar experiences .

I caught it. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Cindy mad AGAIN! Poor George. She can't even give the guy a break. He doesn't even have permission to get away and sort things out without her getting mad? She's very controlling. He's not even allowed to feel like he wants to die. She's selfish. He deserves better, far better than that. I feel that George is a really nice guy. I like him, always have. He's got a huge heart and is a good person who has tried to do the right thing, as best he can. I think that he loved little Caylee the most.:yes:
Of course she was mad. It's a normal and expected response. Even if he'd died, it would have been a normal and expected response.

Why are we assuming Cindy is mad at George? It's possible she's mad at the press, the public, the situation, the world, Casey, or any number of other things.

I've read and watched the news reports and nowhere was it said Cindy is mad at George, or what she is mad about except that she's angry "this happened."

I would be more than mad if my DH commited suicide and left us. I think its a normal reaction, frankly.

OK...
thats it...I have finally had it...
Everytime I usually start a post it gets either deleted or moved.
I have not often posted because of this fact.

The one time that I do try and post and someone has to be rude about it. I was not the only one that hear this from the reporter. Whether or not it be fact or not is irrelevant. I am more interested in the family dynamics then anything.

There have been plenty of posts started on here about what has been reported by the reporters, some of which has never been confirmed, so why am I the one getting hassled?

I think someone backed you up and said that the lawyer said it as well.

I think someone backed you up and said that the lawyer said it as well.

YEAH, they did, I appreciate it..LOL...didn't think I was that crazy...
Although, keeping track of this case, you never know...
lol

Cindy was "mad" that George was trying to bug out and leave her to deal with the whole mess alone. Suicide is always unfair to the survivors, and anger is one reaction to it.

They are Catholic, too, and suicide is a mortal sin, right? Cindy would see it as going against everything they believe.

OK, I have had a few minutes to reflect...I didn't start this thread with the intentions of having a go at CINDY...I am a bit naive to the whole process of knowing a loved one that has attempted suicide, and my first thought was why would she be angry and not grateful he was found alive. It did strike me as odd that she wouldn't have rushed to be at his side, I know I would of.

And ok, perhaps she was too upset to call, but she sounded fine in the background when she was telling her attorney what to say.

I totally agree with you on that. She sounded very calm in the background. I feel she should have made the call since she knew most of the information needed to be said to the operator. She probably didn't want her voice repeated on the media over and over like the other 911 call.

I have noticed that..Especially with the Larry King interview.

I noticed that with the GVS interview also! This is a tragic evolving case with so many twists and turns. It's like being on a rollercoaster! I think Cindy's reaction is perfectly appropriate-but, I'm sure it wasn't her first reaction to GA being missing! That being said, the reactions of the public are not at all surprising either. The A's asked for the public's help, time and money. The public became emotionally invested and fell in love with Caylee! We don't have the same problem the A's have with denial-we NEVER fell in love with KC. We can look at the evidence from a totally different perspective than they can! If they never come to accept the fact that KC is a murderer-I don't care-as long as Caylee receives the justice she deserves and KC is put away for as long as possible-at least till her child-bearing years are well over!!:furious:

I don't really know how she meant it, but it could have been she was mad that this was now going to be all over the place and torn apart like everything else in their world. I believe the reason she did not race over to Daytona was that they were still evaluating GA and there would be no reason to zoom over there to just have to wait in waiting room till they okay'd her visit. As far as for having her lawyer call 911, we see how her earlier ones have come back to haunt her. Why not have your lawyer call maybe she was too upset.

The woman is going to be wrong in peoples eyes no matter what choice she made. No one gives her a break. Just be thankful a call was made and GA is at the moment safe.

Having faced a couple of suicide attempts in my family in the past, I can tell you that most hospitals/psych wards do NOT allow the family to see the patient during the first 24 hours while they evaluate them.
I agree with your post completely. Cindy would be villified no matter how she handled it.
If George was thinking of taking his life, he wanted to be in a place where he would not so easily be found. It's very common for people to go to a neutral place and be in solitude while they try to work through things in their mind.
Please, let's not jump all over every little word that some reporter or someone on a talk show says and tear it apart. GOD knows what is in their hearts and minds.... we do not.

When I first heard that my daddy was dead, I didn't believe it for awhile. Then I was upset...naturally.

When I learned that they suspected it was an intentional overdose, then I was pissed. My first thoughts were how can he do this?!?!?!

I think it's a natural reaction. This is coming from someone that usually has no sympathy for the A's.

Listening to the news reports that were coming in, a reporter stated that having this incident with George going off the deep end had made Cindy mad...I'm just wondering if anyone else caught that, and, if they did, why would Cindy be MAD? I'd think out of all her emotions she would be WORRIED, and she didn't even RUSH to be with him at the hospital she took her time...Not to mention the fact that she had the LAWYER call the police instead of herself...

Interested in hearing what you all have to say about this...

Mods, feel free to move this if not where it needs to be.

Maybe someone has mentioned this already: In the last minute of Conway's presser he said that (paraphrased) of course Cindy was WORRIED but that after she realized George was okay that she was very ANGRY. It was said in a kind of joking manner like, "His biggest concern now should be how mad Cindy is..." [paraphrased]

Listen to the presser and not my evaluation of what he said because I'm sure I have works misremembered!

I think she could be MAD because this suicide "attempt" is just another thing she has to deal with in this drama. I would think that a family member's suicide attempt or ideation on a 'normal' day would be devastating. In the midst of this drama it is almost unbearable. Maybe she's "mad" because it is an emotion that comes easy to her.

The bold highlight was added by me. This is what I have to say about it:

I say it is wrong to start a thread based on something a reporter said, not fact. All this does is encourage another hate thread.

Actually, it was said by her (and GA's) own attorney, BC, in the last minutes of his 28 minute presser...and now I see that I'm not the first one to tell ya that. Sorry for the duplicate info.

When I first heard that my daddy was dead, I didn't believe it for awhile. Then I was upset...naturally.

When I learned that they suspected it was an intentional overdose, then I was pissed. My first thoughts were how can he do this?!?!?!

I think it's a natural reaction. This is coming from someone that usually has no sympathy for the A's.

Having known a few people who took this way out of their problems, I hear you on that. If people would only think of what their survivors have to deal with, no one would ever go through with it. Unfortunately when people get into that dark place in their minds, they aren't thinking rationally.

Yes, I too heard that on a news show last night and it infuriated me. CA probably thought "how dare you, George". It was an inconvenience for her. So sad. I also noticed that BC called 911 and the detective, not CA.

CA and KC are just alike, in my opinion. The nut doesn't fall far from the tree. It is so sad.

Conway did not have to call CA because he was sitting right next to her when he made the calls. He was at the house, experienced the missed meeting, missed dinner, et al.

His presser explains how it all went down.

I would be very angry too once I learned he was alive.

People that kill themselves never think of the devastation and pain they cause others. Hasn't Cindy endured enough? George in a desperate move was going to ADD to the horror she is already living.

OMG, I would never feel anger, mad or anything else. I would be on my knees thanking God and be so damn grateful I had another day with my loved one. In fact, how dare she be mad.

<---would not have called 911 either if I had my atty sitting right there offering to do it.

Also I think the statement George alledgedly wrote "Cindy could do a lot better than me" (or something like like) it VERY telling. IMO, translation is, "I'VE MADE MISTAKES IN OUR MARRIAGE AND WILL NEVER BE FORGIVEN BY HER, AND WILL NEVER BE GOOD ENOUGH IN HER EYES."

You betcha...that atty made no mistake when he said Cindy was mad. If/when this man goes home, I will be praying for him. Can you imagine the wrath he will face? <sigh> Awful just awful...

And someone mentioned earlier about Lee distancing himself. Didn't he move in with them? I could have sworn I read/heard that! If so, does anyone know why/how that came about since he has a home, fiance etc...?

And last...I like your thread usabound. Just look how many posts it generated and that should give you some assurance you are doing things right! I don't post much and it brought me out...:bow:

Listening to the news reports that were coming in, a reporter stated that having this incident with George going off the deep end had made Cindy mad...I'm just wondering if anyone else caught that, and, if they did, why would Cindy be MAD? I'd think out of all her emotions she would be WORRIED, and she didn't even RUSH to be with him at the hospital she took her time...Not to mention the fact that she had the LAWYER call the police instead of herself...

Interested in hearing what you all have to say about this...

Mods, feel free to move this if not where it needs to be.

Perhaps she knows him better and knows he isn't suicidal and she's angry because she believes he just did it for attention?

I think for once she acted with a "normal" response. I have been worried when my daughters weren't home and then when they got home want to "kill" them for worrying me. They have cell phones..no excuses in my opinion for not letting me know if I can expect them for dinner or to put it away for later..
Put both of them on suicide watch, get them help and RC needs to file a motion against JB for emotional blackmail.
Let the family have the dignity of putting Caylee to rest.
How long should Baez be allowed to take to preform his tests?

Cindy SHOULD be mad. It was a selfish thing for George to do. I am glad that he is in hospital getting evaluated. My hope is that Cindy seeks counseling too.

Have you had anyone you loved commit suicide? I am so sick of people saying it's a selfish act..it's an act of someone that is in a very dark place. IT"S NOT SELFISH.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back