Funeral could be set for this week.

Is there a link or more info? Thanks!

Is anyone else having problems posting?

http://www.wesh.com/video/18551465/index.html

Brad Conway speaks out uncut.

Not according to this video from yesterday!

Around the 20 minute mark they talk about the public memorial, then goes into he doesn't think the funeral will take place until the beginning of FEBRUARY, BC said he is frustrated, so I can imagine the Anthony's....

Well it says in the article, HOPES so we shall see, I can see KC holding back here cause she thinks she will get off the charges , that we she as the grieving mother can bury her child, she makes me wanna gag

I think the hold up is the fact that Dr.Lee wants to examine the crime scene and so fourth and he has to teach a class this week, so hopefully he will finish up his report on Caylee so that Baez can release the remains to the Anthony's. Even though, I watched part of Geraldo over the weekend and the female expert from Canada I think, said she still need to receive the documentation, video, and other before she can conclude her report, but said she was ready for trial in March if those items were turned over to her. She also had mentioned that they needed to investigate the link between the duct tape. Not word for word, but what I understood from listening in the kitchen.

Around the 20 minute mark they talk about the public memorial, then goes into he doesn't think the funeral will take place until the beginning of FEBRUARY, BC said he is frustrated, so I can imagine the Anthony's....

we are in the last week of January...February isn't that far off.......

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...ted-to-join-caylee-conway-had-called-911.html

Caylee Anthony: Lawyer says family hopes to set burial this week

George and Cindy Anthony hope to set the burial of granddaughter Caylee Anthony this week, attorney Brad Conway told NBC's "Today" Monday morning.

"Burying Caylee -- that is one of the biggest things they need to do right now," Conway told Meredith Vieira. "They have been criticized for delaying the burial, and they have nothing to do with that."

The grandparents allowed the state and defense to do what they needed for the trial of their daughter, Casey, Conway added.

SNIP

Conway said he didn't think George was ready to be released. "He needs help to begin the [healing] process," Conway said.

Snipped and bolded by me.

Surely this isn't ethical behavior on an attorney's part ?

The grandparents don't "allow" the state to examine a murder victim's remains and JB stated in open court that he became responsible for them once the state released Caylee. "Allow" ? That is nonsense and IMO moves a spin into a lie.

And, what about his patient's privacy ? BC commenting on national tv this morning about George's condition, and non-readiness for release, is despicable.

Just how many times has BC has been on tv since George took off ?

I started out with hope for BC - that's gone now. It's so sad that the A's drove off the only person who really seemed willing and capable to provide some dignity in this situation.

Is there a link or more info? Thanks!

Is anyone else having problems posting?

yes, i've just posted on the Q&A for members thread asking just what you did.

JB is part of the 'burial problem' IMO, JB is stalling for all the time he can. JB doesn't
seem to care about the family or CAYLEE. and kc could care less. IMO

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...ted-to-join-caylee-conway-had-called-911.html

George and Cindy Anthony hope to set the burial of granddaughter Caylee Anthony this week, attorney Brad Conway told NBC's "Today" Monday morning.

"Burying Caylee -- that is one of the biggest things they need to do right now," Conway told Meredith Vieira. "They have been criticized for delaying the burial, and they have nothing to do with that."

The grandparents allowed the state and defense to do what they needed for the trial of their daughter, Casey, Conway added.

SNIP

Conway said he didn't think George was ready to be released. "He needs help to begin the [healing] process," Conway said.

The grandparents don't "allow" the state to examine a murder victim's remains and JB stated in open court that he became responsible for them once the state released Caylee. "Allow" ? That is nonsense and IMO moves a spin into a lie.

And, what about his patient's privacy ? BC commenting on national tv this morning about George's condition, and non-readiness for release, is despicable.

I started out with hope for BC - that's gone now. It's so sad that the A's drove off the only person who really seemed willing and capable to provide some dignity in this situation.

I questioned that one myself...it isn't up to BC......and I do question why he would be updating everyone due to the strict privacy laws.....HIPPA is really hard to get past in medical information---it is even harder with the potential psych dx....shame on him....(haven't really trusted him to much...his hands are in to many pots....)

Could this be in response to the fact that the police made it clear they were going to recommence the investigation....maybe they think if they say the funeral is this week, they can stall for another week?

I keep reading that she has been cremated....is this true?

No one knows yet. I think she has been personally..
Either way, I hope she is memorialized soon. Caylee deserves so much more in death than what she has received. All of them should be ashamed..

SNIP

Shaymus ITA and personally I think that the only reason that BC is disclosing GA's personal medical/mental health information is number one, he knows that GA isn't going to file a lawsuit against him for violating his right to privacy regarding his health and/or mental health and secondly, the reason that GA isn't going to is because, as far as I'm concerned, that was the plan, get the word out there, GA's not doing well, GA's fragile, back off of GA he's hanging on by a thread, blah, blah, blah,....tell you what, if the "alledged" letter did state that he wanted to go be with Caylee and CA would be better off without him, blah, blah, blah, the only way that I see him committing suicide (since he seems to see himself as the expendible one) is by claiming that he accidentally killed Caylee and all this this is simply to lay the foundation for a shot at an insanity defense.

JMHO-at the moment

SNIP

:clap::clap::clap:

I've counted about 6 appearances since BC said the family needed privacy...and he managed most of those over a weekend. He was interviewed by phone, on the front lawn of the As, on Geraldo, WESH, Today Show, this morning's show etc.

And I pointed out yesterday on a different thread too that I think him talking about George's condition is wrong...particularly on Saturday, before he'd even spoken to his client. Where I come from it would be a serious breach of a client's right to confidentiality to go on tv talking about your client in hospital, before you've seen him and obtained specific instructions allowing you to do that.

Shaymus ITA and personally I think that the only reason that BC is disclosing GA's personal medical/mental health information is number one, he knows that GA isn't going to file a lawsuit against him for violating his right to privacy regarding his health and/or mental health and secondly, the reason that GA isn't going to is because, as far as I'm concerned, that was the plan, get the word out there, GA's not doing well, GA's fragile, back off of GA he's hanging on by a thread, blah, blah, blah,....tell you what, if the "alledged" letter did state that he wanted to go be with Caylee and CA would be better off without him, blah, blah, blah, the only way that I see him committing suicide (since he seems to see himself as the expendible one) is by claiming that he accidentally killed Caylee and all this this is simply to lay the foundation for a shot at an insanity defense.

JMHO-at the moment

Excellent points.

And I think you are right...to me, the only way it makes sense for a lawyer to be talking about highly confidential matters re his client, before he's even spoken to his client about those matters, is if he has the client's prior permission to do so. He only could have got that permission if this was planned.

The word "set"...to me implies finalize the date....not actually do it.

I've counted about 6 appearances since BC said the family needed privacy...and he managed most of those over a weekend. He was interviewed by phone, on the front lawn of the As, on Geraldo, WESH, Today Show, this morning's show etc.

And I pointed out yesterday on a different thread too that I think him talking about George's condition is wrong...particularly on Saturday, before he'd even spoken to his client. Where I come from it would be a serious breach of a client's right to confidentiality to go on tv talking about your client in hospital, before you've seen him and obtained specific instructions allowing you to do that.

bolded by me

Is this common for most attys to be everywhere??? I am glad that someone sees a potential breach of a clients right---I think all atty's need to understand "no comment" and USE IT....its not the media--its the lawyers...:furious:

I am not holding my breath on a funeral for Caylee at all. For 6 months we waited for closure. Finally her body was found and surely she would be buried after Christmas, or right before, it didn't happen. I'll believe it when I see it, or believe it when LE says she has been laid to rest.
How dare the defense accuse anyone of not doing what is right for this baby. For god sakes, they are holding up her proper burial.:banghead:

Too, it took him 6 months to get the point of suicide, tell me how the world he found his will to live in 48 hours? Sorry, I am not buying that either.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back