2008.07.03 a significant day?

Who_What_When

Trying to keep an open mind...
Reaction score
While going through the timeline, I noticed that a lot happened on July 3rd and was wondering if anyone else feels that this could be a significant day. Here are just some of the things that I gathered that happened on July 3rd.

1. Troy Brown stated in his interview with LE that Casey became upset after receiving a call from her brother saying he was coming to get her.
  2. Cindy was on vacation
  3. Cindy posted “My Caylee is Missing on her MySpace
  4. Cindy said that she visited Universal Studios in an effort to go pick up Caylee.
  5. Cindy made several calls to Casey
  6. Padilla says that Cindy sends Lee out to find Casey.
  7. Casey text messaged Jesse that if her parents call him for him to just "Stay out of it" then left voice mail, "Something going on. If my family tries to call you don't say anything to them.
  8. July 3 Casey gets a tattoo
  9. Melissa E. spent about 5 hours with her Casey and she never mentioned her daughter

The weekend of July 4, is also the time that a new concrete slab was poured in the Anthony’s backyard.

Perhaps this day has something to do with why LE wants to question Lee. I wonder if they think that Lee may have found out the truth on this day.

Your thoughts?

Thanks JBean. If this is in the wrong thread, I apologize. When I saw the ping thread I thought it was only for the facts of that day, so I did not post this there. I wasn't trying to deterimine everything that happened that day, but instead wondering if this day could possibility be of importance when it comes to Lee.

It seems to me that this could very well be the day the truth came out. I was just wondering if anyone else had the same thoughts.

Wasn't Troy Brown just recently added to the witness list? It still seems like kind of a stretch to me, since none of the friends knew where Caylee was either, it's not like any of them could have told him...and these are friends who don't see Caylee every day, so the fact that they hadn't seen her in two weeks probably wasn't that unusual...

As for Cindy's actions on this day, I think she was probably looking forward to spending the 4th with Caylee...this may have been the first year Caylee would have been old enough to appreciate the fireworks....realizing she probably wouldn't be having Caylee there on the holiday probably really got to Cindy...especially after KC's shenanigans w/ Universal...

Wasn't Troy Brown just recently added to the witness list? It still seems like kind of a stretch to me, since none of the friends knew where Caylee was either, it's not like any of them could have told him...and these are friends who don't see Caylee every day, so the fact that they hadn't seen her in two weeks probably wasn't that unusual...

As for Cindy's actions on this day, I think she was probably looking forward to spending the 4th with Caylee...this may have been the first year Caylee would have been old enough to appreciate the fireworks....realizing she probably wouldn't be having Caylee there on the holiday probably really got to Cindy...especially after KC's shenanigans w/ Universal...

I don't think her friends had anything to do with it or that they knew anything. I'm wondering if Lee found something out that day. Perhaps Caylee was buried in the backyard and it was discovered and this is why the pavers went in? It is a stretch, but we never heard how that day ended from Lee. Did he find Casey or did he just forget about it. Just seems strange to me that there was no resolution to Lee or her Mom calling as well as her message to Jesse.

Is it REALLY surprising that CA would be frantic to get ahold of KC on July 3rd? The next day was The 4th of July. Fireworks Days! At the risk of repeating myself...wouldn't it be completly natural for a Grandma to want assurance that she was going to be spending the fourth with her Granddaughter? This would be the first year of her young life that a Fireworks show would have been a really big, excitable deal! When I was a child, watching the 4th's Fireworks was only second by comparrison to Santa Claus coming...

I think that for Cindy, July 4th was a big deal.

She wanted to watch Caylee watch firewords. She probably bought sparklers. From the pictures, this was a family that went all out for special occasions.

Basically, Cindy was Caylee's mom even though Casey was the one with legal custody. The holiday without Caylee would have been a very rude wake-up call to this reality.

IMO

I don't think her friends had anything to do with it or that they knew anything. I'm wondering if Lee found something out that day. Perhaps Caylee was buried in the backyard and it was discovered and this is why the pavers went in? It is a stretch, but we never heard how that day ended from Lee. Did he find Casey or did he just forget about it. Just seems strange to me that there was no resolution to Lee or her Mom calling as well as her message to Jesse.

In hindsight, Cindy's words "my Caylee is missing" are eerily prophetic. But I think this missive is penned out of frustration because they don't find out anything...I think after the whole Universal fiasco Cindy knows Casey is playing her...she sends Lee to put a stop to it and talk some sense into her...when Lee also gets the cold shoulder she's peeved...

While going through the timeline, I noticed that a lot happened on July 3rd and was wondering if anyone else feels that this could be a significant day. Here are just some of the things that I gathered that happened on July 3rd.

1. Troy Brown stated in his interview with LE that Casey became upset after receiving a call from her brother saying he was coming to get her.
  2. Cindy was on vacation
  3. Cindy posted “My Caylee is Missing on her MySpace
  4. Cindy said that she visited Universal Studios in an effort to go pick up Caylee.
  5. Cindy made several calls to Casey
  6. Padilla says that Cindy sends Lee out to find Casey.
  7. Casey text messaged Jesse that if her parents call him for him to just "Stay out of it" then left voice mail, "Something going on. If my family tries to call you don't say anything to them.
  8. July 3 Casey gets a tattoo
  9. Melissa E. spent about 5 hours with her Casey and she never mentioned her daughter

The weekend of July 4, is also the time that a new concrete slab was poured in the Anthony’s backyard.

Perhaps this day has something to do with why LE wants to question Lee. I wonder if they think that Lee may have found out the truth on this day.

Your thoughts?

I have always thought that the gardening and new pavers in the backyard over that weekend had something to do with this case...at least since the cadaver dogs hit back there. And to me, the myspace message sounds like she knows Caylee is gone, and in drawing that conclusion I think about Cindy telling Amy that Casey could go to jail. She wasn't talking about stealing gas cans and I think she knew the time had come (I've given you 31 days) to call the police and report Casey for "grand theft" etc.

Now throw this monkey wrench into this equation ..... remember when CA said that KC and Caylee were gone to do some bonding and that they were in "Jacksonville" and how she supported it. Yada, yada, yada - that she was in daily contact with KC and everything was alright.

So why would CA get so upset and depressed to write on her myspace the long tirade and why would she want Caylee back to watch fireworks?

Far too many conflicts from her, as usual. What she knows and won't tell will eat at her mind til the day she passes and has to meet up with her past deeds.

FWIW, I believe the 7/4 slab-pouring is a myth. IIRC, George did the paver work 7/2007.

Recommend reading the 7/3 ping thread in the Sticky Forum too....includes 7/3 as the day Sean D. took Casey to G&C's after her tattoo...which was the reason Casey sent Cindy on the Universal goose chase to get her outta the house. Sean D's was the small pick-up that Brian B. saw.

You may want to consider Casey wrote Diary of Days...or at least started it...on 7/2....after viewing Caylee pics from the nursing home for the last time.

FWIW, I believe the 7/4 slab-pouring is a myth. IIRC, George did the paver work 7/2007.

Recommend reading the 7/3 ping thread in the Sticky Forum too....includes 7/3 as the day Sean D. took Casey to G&C's after her tattoo...which was the reason Casey sent Cindy on the Universal goose chase to get her outta the house. Sean D's was the small pick-up that Brian B. saw.

You may want to consider Casey wrote Diary of Days...or at least started it...on 7/2....after viewing Caylee pics from the nursing home for the last time.
Wow...it is great how you have this all together. It makes sense.

The first part of Diary of Days would get my attention.

In hindsight, Cindy's words "my Caylee is missing" are eerily prophetic. But I think this missive is penned out of frustration because they don't find out anything...I think after the whole Universal fiasco Cindy knows Casey is playing her...she sends Lee to put a stop to it and talk some sense into her...when Lee also gets the cold shoulder she's peeved...

I waver back and forth on this because I'm not completely convinced that Cindy or George knew, but I do wonder about Lee. Maybe and this is pure speculation, Lee moved Caylee from the backyard? I would just like to know more about where Lee was during the next 12 days before this came to a head. Did he ever get a hold of Casey that day? I can't find anything (I might be missing it) where she or he states that they actually spoke after he called to say that he was coming to get her. Did he arrive at the club? It just seems strange to me that these questions weren't asked.

I think 7/3 is the day that CA found out definitely that KC did not work at Universal. Around that time she also found out that KC never worked at that Sporting Goods store. Me thinks she was wondering what KC was doing with Caylee whilst KC jaunted around with her friends.

You're good! :)

Now this is a thread I can sink my teeth into! Back to sleuthing!!

IMO this was a hugely significant day. We heard in the interviews that Ca went to universal to see Caylee where zanny was supposedly taking Caylee for a charactor breakfast.
Its hard to figure out if CA was going there in the hope of bumping into caylee, or if KC had specifically told her a time and place to meet zanny and caylee.
I believe the latter is more likely. IIRC the phone contact started to intensify mid to late morning, probably CA saying where the hell is she? I'm here waiting and theres no sign of her.
The text messages between kc and her mom hold alot of important info imo, which is why they havent been released yet..
I believe that that is the day the A's really became worried about Caylees whereabouts, and wellbeing.
They argued on the phone that day, then KC was letting CA's calls go to message bank, and was mostly texting to avoid the tough questions. CA wrote the caylee is missing myspace message. I dont believe she would have been frantic enough to do this unless the meeting had been pre-arranged.
We heard that Lee called her that evening and said he was coming to get KC, and she did a runner from the club. If this is true, the call must have been from the A home since the contact between LA and kc 's cells begin and continue between the 1am- to 2am timeframe of the 4th.
I have been working on a timeline of this date including calls myspace messages and everything else we know about that day, because it stood out as very very significant.
But Until we see the content of those messages between KC and CA we can only speculate. I dont think we will see them until trial though.
this is also when she stole the money from amy...the sleepwalking incident.
Its interesting that the next day there is a text to amy saying 'Jp and I are good'- what happened with JP? why is he on the witness list, but we still dont have a transcript? So theres alot more to this date that they are holding back.

They're leaving all the good stuff out- Not fair!!!!

IMO this was a hugely significant day. We heard in the interviews that Ca went to universal to see Caylee where zanny was supposedly taking Caylee for a charactor breakfast.
Its hard to figure out if CA was going there in the hope of bumping into caylee, or if KC had specifically told her a time and place to meet zanny and caylee.
I believe the latter is more likely. IIRC the phone contact started to intensify mid to late morning, probably CA saying where the hell is she? I'm here waiting and theres no sign of her.
The text messages between kc and her mom hold alot of important info imo, which is why they havent been released yet..
I believe that that is the day the A's really became worried about Caylees whereabouts, and wellbeing.
They argued on the phone that day, then KC was letting CA's calls go to message bank, and was mostly texting to avoid the tough questions. CA wrote the caylee is missing myspace message. I dont believe she would have been frantic enough to do this unless the meeting had been pre-arranged.
We heard that Lee called her that evening and said he was coming to get KC, and she did a runner from the club. If this is true, the call must have been from the A home since the contact between LA and kc 's cells begin and continue between the 1am- to 2am timeframe of the 4th.
I have been working on a timeline of this date including calls myspace messages and everything else we know about that day, because it stood out as very very significant.
But Until we see the content of those messages between KC and CA we can only speculate. I dont think we will see them until trial though.
this is also when she stole the money from amy...the sleepwalking incident.
Its interesting that the next day there is a text to amy saying 'Jp and I are good'- what happened with JP? why is he on the witness list, but we still dont have a transcript? So theres alot more to this date that they are holding back.

They're leaving all the good stuff out- Not fair!!!!

I think your theory on why Cindy left that message is head on. It would make a lot of sense and explain why the panic set in on that day. I wish we had more information on what transpired on the 3rd. The missing information is what makes me think that this could very well be a significant day. I would think that LE would have followed up with Lee and Cindy on how the day ended with Casey, but I don't think that information has been released.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back