ISSUES - JVM Thurs., 1/29/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonne

Reaction score
From the People mag article, pertaining to FBI lab results:

When source was asked why the duct tape is so important, the source said to, "read between the lines". JVM and panel agree that there's either fingerprints or epithelial cells on the duct tape. Another "nail in the coffin".

What about Defense atty Jaynie W., saying,
"it doesn't matter to a defense attorney whether their client is guilty or innocent":eek::confused::eek:

"it doesn't matter to a defense attorney whether their client is guilty or innocent":eek::confused::eek:

look who she has defended!!!

JB wants all fingerprint evidence, so I bet kc fingerprints are all over the knife, tape, sticker and everything!!!

Whaaat? I missed that...hubby blabbing in the background as usual.

What a thing to say.....

Also on JVM a few minutes ago, a caller asked somthing about Caylee's paternity, and one of the panel stated that some while back in an interview with CA, she asked CA about the father of Caylee, and CA's response was "no one will ever know that." Another of the panel stated that sounded like CA was protecting someone. JVM said she thought it just sounded like CA doesn't know. Opinions anyone?

Also on JVM a few minutes ago, a caller asked somthing about Caylee's paternity, and one of the panel stated that some while back in an interview with CA, she asked CA about the father of Caylee, and CA's response was "no one will ever know that." Another of the panel stated that sounded like CA was protecting someone. JVM said she thought it just sounded like CA doesn't know. Opinions anyone?

IMO, CA KNOWS! and is protecting a family member...........:furious:

BTW, WELCOME just saw you are new to WS!!:blowkiss:

From the People mag article, pertaining to FBI lab results:

When source was asked why the duct tape is so important, the source said to, "read between the lines". JVM and panel agree that there's either fingerprints or epithelial cells on the duct tape. Another "nail in the coffin".

another WELCOME!:blowkiss:

Because Jane Weintraub said it, I did a double take.

No one anywhere,anytime has seemed to want to address Caylee's paternity. Some big secret. Not that JB is wanting to know more about JG's status as far as paternity, maybe something will come out about this big "secret" in this case.

No one anywhere,anytime has seemed to want to address Caylee's paternity. Some big secret. Not that JB is wanting to know more about JG's status as far as paternity, maybe something will come out about this big "secret" in this case.

Correction on my previous post: text should be Now that JB, not "Not that JB". sorry

No one anywhere,anytime has seemed to want to address Caylee's paternity. Some big secret. Not that JB is wanting to know more about Jessee Grund's status as far as paternity, maybe something will come out about this big "secret" in this case.

I don't get how this will help him. If the paternity test showed he wasn't the father, how is this a defense? Or why does he need it?

This is just another example of Cindy "harboring something, you won't get to know"........CONTROL:eek::eek: Even if she didn't know she would say something like this. The woman makes me want to:bang::bang:

On GVS on the tour of the house & backyard, Cindy said, "Caylee never had a father":confused::confused: Huge Red flag to me! She didn't want any father in the picture, competing with Her:furious:

I'm sure what she means is that it doesn't matter because EVERYONE deserves a fair trial and representation whether they are guilty or innocent - doesn't matter...

right?:confused:

I'm sure what she means is that it doesn't matter because EVERYONE deserves a fair trial and representation whether they are guilty or innocent - doesn't matter...

right?:confused:

Yes, that is what she meant. Everyone is entitled to "zealous" defense within the confines of the law... or something to that effect.

look who she has defended!!!

JB wants all fingerprint evidence, so I bet kc fingerprints are all over the knife, tape, sticker and everything!!!

If it's incriminating to her, why would he want it? I agree with your earlier post about paternity - I think he wants the fingerprint evidence because it juuuuusst might NOT have her fingerprints!! Maybe, maybe? Wouldn't that "shock the world"!! :eek::eek:

How could you sleep at night knowing you set a killer free? I would always worry I would hear about them killing someone else!

I've always thought that if the father really was the guy who died as they continue to say, then why isnt his family in the picture. caylee would have had 2 sets of grandparents and lots of other family members that loved her. i imagine any mother that lost her son would want his daughter in her life as the only thing left of her son. know what i mean?

Jaynie slamming the prosecution for the leaks and complaints to bar about JB. From my understanding these complaints are common and usually anonymous. As far as leaks go who is to say the are coming from the SA or LE. They may be coming from JB. This is going to turn into a dirty game if the judge does not take control.

Yes, that is what she meant. Everyone is entitled to "zealous" defense within the confines of the law... or something to that effect.

Unfortunately JB has turned it from a zealous defense into a ridiculous defense. I think the courts need to decide where the line is. You can do zealous but draw the line at circus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alicialynne