Baez Tries to Sneak Bracelet to Casey

JB is probably thinking about the text between Casey and AR how he said" she was good in bed". He is probably flattered with the media saying she has a crush on him and he knows she hasn't been able to "eh hem" with any males like she was used to. He is probably just having his own little fantasies. And I am betting that she is planning an "escape" in her mind with him. These two obviously believe there are no rules when it comes to them. PERFECT MATCH

As you say,dressing appropriately and getting out of the inmate clothes is standard defense 101. It's nothing new and most defense attorneys do not want their clients playing the part by dressing like a convict.
The TH's just sensationlize everything with this case and it gets tiresome imo.
Mainly, it gets frustrating because it gets hard to separate out the truly meaningful developments.

I understand not wanting the "accused" to look like a convict.

But, even if it is a good legal strategy, it seems like a sacrilege for a murderer (IMO) to be encouraged to wear momentos of her victim. I am ok with the jacket and bun. The "Caylee bracelet" bothers me.

MOO

Casey sure has boundary issues!:rolleyes: Must be in the genes.

But, even if it is a good legal strategy, it seems like a sacrilege for a murderer (IMO) to be encouraged to wear momentos of her victim. I am ok with the jacket and bun. The "Caylee bracelet" bothers me.

MOO

I am right there with ya!

MOO

She had no problem wearing Caylee's T-shirt. Who encouraged that? Or did she decide on her own? She has no shame!:mad:

MOO

Ya know that bother me but what bothers me more is the fact that they tried to sneek it in period.It might of been harmless as they say but thats really not the point IMO why try to sneek it in. What kind example is JB setting for everyone else. Thats my problem.

Maybe JB was just "practicing" for better things to hide in her socks next time..JMO.

While it's easier for me to believe CA would put a memorial bracelet in KC's sock (believing KC would appreciate it), my very first thought for some reason was: testing.

If KC now has to be at every hearing as ordered, then perhaps the outfits sent to her might have been a way to pass contraband.

And if I saw KC wear the bracelet I would think she did it as a flip-off with another sense of entitlement to do with Caylee as she pleases.

BeanE, this was hardest for me to swallow. I don't understand how even the word "remains" doesn't faze her in the least bit. I think her body language is going to way heavy on any jury. She may need to go visit with S.Osborne..lol before trial.

I feel the exact same way. If she continues to act the way she has in the past when her trial starts, she is really going to turn everyone on the jury against her even before the evidence is finished. Maybe during the time they will be telling about how her remains looked when found and she leans over and giggles or smiles at Baez, that will be all it takes for the jury. Today at the hearing, Baez traded pens with her and I heard her say as she smiled at him..."that's ok, I like this one better anyway." Just impossible to realize how anyone could joke while listening to people who want to put you in jail for the rest of your life for murdering you precious child.

The article says it was a rubber bandy type bracelet. I still...wonder how JB became associated with KC. According to what I have read KC learned his name in jail...I think that is odder than odd. She has basically been in confinement (before and after she was jailed bailed out and then put back in the slammer).

There is something else...intuitively that just bothers me. Not just their flirting. I would bet my car they knew one another before this all went down (meaning...God Rest...Caylee was even in danger). The GP's hate JB. Najame clearly can't stand him. BC doesn't appear to like him either. Something just reaks here. I wish I had proof to post what I would like to post. But then, there have been so many unsubstantiated accusations in this case already.

I have always thought the same thing. Never bought the I heard his name at the jail. They just bonded just a little too quickly for having just met. I have theorized that she lined him up sometime after 6/16.

Ya know that bother me but what bothers me more is the fact that they tried to sneek it in period.It might of been harmless as they say but thats really not the point IMO why try to sneek it in. What kind example is JB setting for everyone else. Thats my problem.

i totally agree with you, it's the sneakiness that bothers me too!

Exactly... regardless if the bracelet was a product of an outside entity tucking it into the socks, it was JB's responsibility to make sure anything to do with his client sticks within the rules, including clothes he delivers to her to wear to the hearings.

If JB got those clothes from CA I would think JB went over them very thoroughly just in case CA tried to pass a letter to KC without it going through JB.

Does anyone know where those clothes came from? brand new, from casey's closet, etc?

That's a good question!
I have no idea-- but I did notice that the jacket looked somewhat similar to the grey pants Casey wore on the day she was indicted. Did anyone else think so? It's possible the jacket was part of a set and she just never wore the jacket? MAYBE she had the bracelet on her on the day she was arrested? Probably not, but I was just trying to think of a way this bracelet info could seem less absurd and creepy.

I was confused by the outfit-- were the navy pants jail issue? I couldn't tell.
Maybe Baez delivered the grey pantsuit she was wearing on the day she was indicted/arrested (assuming it was a pantsuit...) and only the jacket fit?

I hope we hear more about this bracelet-- very strange info indeed.

If JB got those clothes from CA I would think JB went over them very thoroughly just in case CA tried to pass a letter to KC without it going through JB.

Yes-- and I would think if Baez got the clothes from any outside source he would go thru them thoroughly to make sure they didn't contain contraband that could adversely affect his client-- like a random safety pin, etc.

I want to know this too!!

It is all over the media, did he WANT this found out????

There should be a "No tolerance policy" for sneaking things to an inmate, I don't give a dam* if it was a braclet or a pack of Skittles, smuggling items to inmates is NOT allowed.

Please, one of our legal eagles, tell us that JB will be in trouble for this, please!

Perhaps Baez did this to prove his point about leaks. Maybe part of JB's plan to use this news story as evidence of leaks from within, then ask for a mistrial.

I mean really, who told the media this and should they have been told??

He's the one screaming what my client wears is not relevant, how she looks doesn't matter. Yet he just tried to give her something to wear that everyone would notice! At the least, isn't that a little hypocritical?

Funny he would put it in her sox, the first place jail officials would look for contraband, the favorite spot of junkies hiding their stash...

A bit ironic, no? :rolleyes:

Sorry if this has already been mentioned or O/T but on JVM mention was made of KC's hair being put back into a bun, noting that her hair wasn't long enough to go back into a bun, certainly not one with that much hair in it. I think that it was being implied that she was wearing a hair extension or some type of bun clip. Has anyone heard anymore on this? If the convo is taking place elsewhere please direct me.TIA

T
I was confused by the outfit-- were the navy pants jail issue? I couldn't tell.
Maybe Baez delivered the grey pantsuit she was wearing on the day she was indicted/arrested (assuming it was a pantsuit...) and only the jacket fit?

The pants were jail issue. I'm thinking that the pants didn't fit her anymore so she wore only the jacket.

MOO

Exactly.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned or O/T but on JVM mention was made of KC's hair being put back into a bun, noting that her hair wasn't long enough to go back into a bun, certainly not one with that much hair in it. I think that it was being implied that she was wearing a hair extension or some type of bun clip. Has anyone heard anymore on this? If the convo is taking place elsewhere please direct me.TIA

I have noticed her hair has been looking pretty long. It's such a crime that she can't get mani/pedis, tattoos, and hairstyles in the pokey. :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back