Nancy Grace Wed Feb. 4, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening :seeya: Casey takes the 5th, refusing to answer questions in ZG civil suit. LA refusing to answer questions, also parents will if answers not kept secret. Date set for public memorial for Caylee. Seating capacity 5,000. Every person attending memorial subject to search. GA home under medical care tonight. Investigation of JB? Who will pay for COV that JB wants?

All A family said they will plead the 5th
CA hand picking flowers etc for memorial
CAYLEE still in box
GA home after being released.
Outpatient care..........
Who will pay for change of venue?

Memorial will be videoed for kc.

Hi Everybody. Poor George, home with Cindy! Can you imagine?

More on Adji, missing 6 y/o, from FL.

Back to Caylee ~

Whole family refuse to answer questions if testimony not kept a secret. Why?

testimony from A family wants depo's SECRET!!!!
Protective order to keep SECRET!!!
That says to me that they never knew anything about zanny...........

Not clear if GA mental condition will affect his ability to give a deposition in ZG suit.

I don't understand why the Anthonys need to have their deposition kept secret? Is this normal in Florida or do they want special favors?

I wonder why they want everyone who attends the memorial searched - cameras?

LOL re KB saying "I guess they didn't know there wasn't any media out there".

LA home also.........poor GA.........
(not on NG, just me wondering.......what happened to Mallory?
Will she be deposed? She was like part of the family!)

Of course they didn't. And everyone already knows that already!

Whole family refuse to answer questions if testimony not kept a secret. Why?
ZG's lawyers want media present during deposition. Depositions will be videotaped anyway and made available to public. Anthony family don't want testimony released. :waitasec:

Can the Anthonys refuse to do the depositions if they're video taped.

I don't understand why the Anthonys need to have their deposition kept secret? Is this normal in Florida or do they want special favors?

I wonder why they want everyone who attends the memorial searched - cameras?
What I don't understand is if none of these people know the plaintiff, why the big deal about their answers being kept secret?

TH on Nancy's show can't understand why civil suit isn't delayed until after criminal trial.

Probably security reasons for the memorial and cameras like you suggested! MOO :)

Good evening, fellow sleuthers! George at home, good heavens! I personally don't think that's such a good idea.

Does anyone have any theories why Morgan is stating that depo's will be recorded and released to the media? Also, I thought that casey couldn't plead the 5th b/c she filed a countersuit. Shouldn't she have to drop the countersuit???

Oh good Lord, they just need to save the tax payers money & say "hey, we all lied, there was no nanny, there was no Zeinda."

Good evening, fellow sleuthers! George at home, good heavens! I personally don't think that's such a good idea.

Does anyone have any theories why Morgan is stating that depo's will be recorded and released to the media? Also, I thought that casey couldn't plead the 5th b/c she filed a countersuit. Shouldn't she have to drop the countersuit???

Morgan says the purpose of ZFG's suit is to repair damage done to his client's reputation. Releasing depositions which contain admissions that his client is NOT the murderous nanny would be the quickest and most effective way to repair that reputational damage, IMO.

And yes, she should have to drop the countersuit. :)

oh A family and lawyers want depose secret for jury pool.......so to me that means they will say there was NO zanny, WE lied and our daughter murdered CAYLEE in the depose......that would impact the jurors............IMO it sure would tie it all up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle