Source: Casey's Attorney Marketing Photos To Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure wish there was a way to get those photos for free and post them before anyone could make another dime off Caylee.

The same people who think Scott Peterson and Justin Barber were framed, lol.

Peterson and Barber didn't even sink low enough to sell pictures of their dead wives.

Surprise nah......but it dose make me wonder how much they could get for memorial footage..........

`If she is convicted will JB have to give back the money?It s a law that really needs to be changed.She has already showed she is lower then pond scum and so is anyone on her defence team IMO.

No doubt in my mind that the money will be gone before she is convicted. I do agree..the law needs to change. If you can't afford a lawyer, then you can't sell your dead child's photos, instead you do like I would have to do and take a public defender!

Is it legal for the alledged murderer of the victim to profit off the victim? If it is the law really needs to be changed.JB is a sleeze.IMO and any media who buy the photos should be boycotted.I know I will not buy anything that will put dollars in KC murdering hands to pay for her defence.And they say crime does not pay,it sure seems too.Sickening to me

I don't know if they can stop her since she's not convicted yet. If she's giving the photos to Baez at no charge and he's selling them and collecting the payment himself, does that get around the 'no profiting from your crime' laws?

You don't think it could be photos of a DEAD Caylee, do you? Would that be even possible? And I'm curious as where she is getting the photos if they are photos of Caylee while alive.
And didn't JB just say he had no media deals of any kind in the works just...like, yesterday?

If I were the media here's the pic that I would be paying big money for -- KC in her cell. I would go after the shot of her eating cheese snacks whilst sitting on the crapper. That's the real money shot. I hope the defense is listening.

You know, that is the best post I have seen all day long! Not only would they get more money, but the public would be much more willing to except the payment for them!

If I were the media here's the pic that I would be paying big money for -- KC in her cell. I would go after the shot of her eating cheese snacks whilst sitting on the crapper. That's the real money shot. I hope the defense is listening.

Yes! ha!

That would take care of expenses for sure.

You know, that is the best post I have seen all day long! Not only would they get more money, but the public would be much more willing to except the payment for them!

It's crass but true.

Is it legal for the alledged murderer of the victim to profit off the victim? If it is the law really needs to be changed.JB is a sleeze.IMO and any media who buy the photos should be boycotted.I know I will not buy anything that will put dollars in KC murdering hands to pay for her defence.And they say crime does not pay,it sure seems too.Sickening to me

I think the way they are probably getting around it is that the As sell the pics, then give the money to JB. I think as long as they are not charged with a crime related to Caylee, they can sell pretty much anything they want and do what they want with the money. Maybe that's what the "forever in our hearts" bracelets are for too. Because they couldn't be to raise funds to find Caylee anymore.

Snort!

Heck...that would get her a couple more experts even....lol :blowkiss:

I think the way they are probably getting around it is that the As sell the pics, then give the money to JB. I think as long as they are not charged with a crime related to Caylee, they can sell pretty much anything they want and do what they want with the money. Maybe that's what the "forever in our hearts" bracelets are for too. Because they couldn't be to raise funds to find Caylee anymore.

The article says Casey is selling them, there is no mention of the A's. If the article is wrong about that, perhaps the entire article should not be considered credible.

I don't know why the media would even pay for more pictures of Caylee. Caylee's gone now. We have seen dozens and dozens of pictures of her. Who would pay to see more and why??? I don't even know why those pictures are all that marketable anymore. I sure wouldn't go out of my way to look at them.

I was just thinking this as I pulled this thread up! :furious:

we have seen almost all the pictures of Caylee at any given time...why would new ones, we havent seen bring more money from a media source? It's sickening how many are using this child as a "CashCow"....
sickening!

`If she is convicted will JB have to give back the money?It s a law that really needs to be changed.She has already showed she is lower then pond scum and so is anyone on her defence team IMO.

Even if she is convicted, if her parents are not convicted, there is nothing stopping them from writing books, selling interviews, talking about their mom of the year daughter for cash. I think they will make a lot out of this if they are not charged. And they can buy as many lawyers and experts etc for their daughter and spend as many nights at the Ritz as they like, without anyone being able to do a thing about it.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18651683/detail.html

Thursday, February 5, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned Casey Anthony is willing to part with more photos of her dead daughter to help pay for her defense. A source told WFTV reporter Kathi Belich that Casey's attorneys have been trying to market the photos to the media again.

i saw on tv that some family was helping with or paying for caseys legal bills any word on this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck