Cindy's eulogy for Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm cool
````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Kinda crazy in just 19 hours there have been over 1900 comments posted to the Sentinel article about this eulogy. The vast majority are not complimentary. Seems like a lot of people are going to need to stay away from this service if only people with good intentions and pure hearts are wanted.

I noticed that too...

I wonder if they may even call it off given the response? This is awful. I so wish she had left all the donation bit out...I think it has inflamed some people....perhaps it would have been better to announce they were starting their own foundation after she was laid to rest?

It was a lovely eulogy for a beautiful little girl. My thoughts and prayers are with them. I hope that George, Cindy, Lee and family will find an outpouring of sympathy and comfort in remembering their most treasured moments of Caylee's life.

Check out the Parking Lot in the private forums.
They are horrible people, and one of them is a felon.
I don't think the people in the Parking Lot are so bad and I only think a few of them have actually been convicted.

I noticed that too...

I wonder if they may even call it off given the response? This is awful. I so wish she had left all the donation bit out...I think it has inflamed some people....perhaps it would have been better to announce they were starting their own foundation after she was laid to rest?
I checked to see if there was an obit in the obit section, but there was none. That's weird. Almost as if the paper wants to get people riled up...just sayin'

I guess you missed my post 73 ???

Again how would Cindy know for sure about the daddy ???

What if she lists one & it's wrong ??? More lawyers/lawsuits in this mess ??
If you had 'daddy possibilities" in your family would you put it in an obit ???

I think this Eulogy is about as good as Cindy can do, considering what the world now knows.

I never said Cindy would know for sure about the daddy and have no idea where you got that from. I think I've made my thoughts on it quite clear in the posts above and am not going to keep repeating myself if you don't mind!

I don't think the people in the Parking Lot are so bad and I only think a few of them have actually been convicted.
LOL...I guess you have "de-stressed". :blowkiss:

ETA: was that convicted or committed?

I must say, I think Cindy did a fine job with the eulogy. She doesn't *owe* any of us anything... yet she still included us. I'm just not seeing this as "another of Cindy's games".

I agree this is just another case of Cindy being slammed for what ever she does.

My guess would be Cindy has never written a eulogy before, she probably isn't aware of the ins and outs and finer nuances. I say give Cindy a break, she is writing a eulogy for her murdered grandbaby, something that is so intrinsically wrong right from word one, because this is something no grandparent should ever have to do.

I checked to see if there was an obit in the obit section, but there was none. That's weird. Almost as if the paper wants to get people riled up...just sayin'
Maybe there will be if the family can ever get to burying that poor child.

Double ooops.:eek:
Poor parking lot people.:blowkiss:

Maybe there will be if the family can ever get to burying that poor child.

Plus, wouldn't they need to prove the date of death before submitting an obituary? I'm honestly not sure of this, but, I've only seen obituaries that include having the date of passing. I also just thought of something else...if the father is in fact deceased, and if in fact his parents find out and can prove that KC kept it from them, they can sue anybody and everybody for airing anything and everything that had their granddaughter involved in anything. In other words, these set of grandparents would have exactly the same rights as CA & GA. I personally don't foresee CA or GA releasing this info, if there really is any other info.

I totally agree, as I myself have fallen in love with The Parking Lot people!!!!!!! Thanks JBean for all that you do!:blowkiss::blowkiss:

I think that Cindy could have written the most beautiful eulogy in the world
But because she is Cindy, And she is Casey's mother it still would have been picked to death.

Truly whatever happened to the compassion in this world ? Right now in Victoria Australia 108 lives have been lost and over 700 homes (and both rising in numbers) due to fires, horrific fires, people driving away and being burnt to death in their cars.
A MASS MURDER because this these were lit by arsonists - where is the outrage at these scum ?

Im sorry I just wanted to draw a parallel at how the world seems to have it priorities all wrong. The Eulogy that Cindy wrote is lovely. Eulogys are hard enough as it is without the being mindful of what she can and cant say, and I guarantee she would have liked to have said a lot more but can not because of *the public*

Its not fair.

I'd like to ask that everyone take a step back and find that wonderful thing inside of them called compassion that we all have and not get hung up on a word , a phrase , or anything else and allow these people their day to grieve publicly their beautiful little Caylee.

Personally I am beginning to think they should not have had a public memorial, not after seeing the way they have been picked apart

Question : is it normal over there to announce the Eulogy before the Memorial ? this strikes me as odd. Because if it wasn't discussed before the Day then no one would be talking about it ..Im not quite sure I understand why it was announced ?

This is Caylees' time right now, it is what most of us have wanted for a while now. Why all the turmoil over this and that when this precious child is being laid to rest? It is Her time and Her thread, plz respect it. I can't imagine anyone being heartless enough as to act ugly at the memorial of a child who needs to be put to rest with all the dignity that she deserves. Don't think for a minute that CAs' heart and arms won't be aching for Caylee for the rest of her life. I think she did as good of a job with the remembrance of her grandchild as she could.

Check out the Parking Lot in the private forums.
They are horrible people, and one of them is a felon.
ETA
I just saw the posts about derailing, big OOPS.

off topic (slightly)

Tread lightly if you have no solid proof, we evicted the felon straight over to Forums for Justice to finish out their sentence. We do have some standards, they just aren't very high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike