Lenny On ustream Sunday Feb.8th now 9:15 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
LP saying law enforcement interviewed Tracey, FBG, but Tracey can not discuss it with them or anyone else.

Says there is as much stuff about the case being held back by LE as being released.

LP saying no family in CT is paying Todd B. There is no family in CT.

Did LP say the laundry bag was white?

Lp saying RK was tipped off about the bag.

That GA was just crying out for help

Saying KC overdosed caylee and couldnt own up to it.

Was he just implicating RK in some really bad stuff? Or who was he talking about that he thinks is connected to the 'bad stuff'?:eek::mad:

He needs to turn his sound up. I have mine up all the way and can barely hear him.

LP believes RG, JG and AH have all been put on the "Banned" list.

Lp talking about banned list and who's on it, but that its being kept secret. Lol....so how do they know they are on it if nobaody has seen it???

LP doesn't think CA knows what happened. Thinks if anyone knows, LA knows.

LP does not believe that CA's situation has risen to the level of criminal and does not believe she will be arrested.

I think he said Rob was asked not to come, too.

LP saying no family in CT is paying Todd B. There is no family in CT.
That's exactly what I thought too.
It's a Todd Black, or whatever his name is, publicity scheme. He's doing Jose's PR for free, just so he can be a part of the circus!

DC still working for the A's and will be in charge of security at the memorial.

My audio is cutting out...did he say the pull-ups found at the crime scene definately matched ones found at the Anthony's or just that LE took pull ups from the A's to try to match the ones at the crime scene?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88