Dozens Hold Memorial At Caylee Remains Site

cajun

Reaction score

Tuesday, February 10, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Nearly 100 people paid their respects Tuesday to Caylee Anthony at the site where her remains were found. The small group of people added two new pieces to the memorial site, a poster board with her name on it and a heart.Mostly everyone at the scene told Eyewitness News they felt like the wooded area where the little girl's body was found was where they should be Tuesday morning to remember Caylee."Now she's an angel. What can you say? It is sad, sad," Heidi Pnoyer told Eyewitness News

Mostly everyone at the scene told Eyewitness News they felt like the wooded area where the little girl's body was found was where they should be Tuesday morning to remember Caylee."Now she's an angel. What can you say? It is sad, sad," Heidi Pnoyer told Eyewitness News.It was difficult for Heidi to express how she feels about little Caylee being laid to rest. Nearly 100 mourners started pulling onto Suburban Drive around 9:00am Tuesday. They came with their children, teddy bears and a florist delivered a basket of white flowers.
http://www.wftv.com/news/18681957/detail.html#-

Tuesday, February 10, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Nearly 100 people paid their respects Tuesday to Caylee Anthony at the site where her remains were found. The small group of people added two new pieces to the memorial site, a poster board with her name on it and a heart.Mostly everyone at the scene told Eyewitness News they felt like the wooded area where the little girl's body was found was where they should be Tuesday morning to remember Caylee."Now she's an angel. What can you say? It is sad, sad," Heidi Pnoyer told Eyewitness News

Mostly everyone at the scene told Eyewitness News they felt like the wooded area where the little girl's body was found was where they should be Tuesday morning to remember Caylee."Now she's an angel. What can you say? It is sad, sad," Heidi Pnoyer told Eyewitness News.It was difficult for Heidi to express how she feels about little Caylee being laid to rest. Nearly 100 mourners started pulling onto Suburban Drive around 9:00am Tuesday. They came with their children, teddy bears and a florist delivered a basket of white flowers.
http://www.wftv.com/news/18681957/detail.html#-

My husband is flying to Orlando today on business. I have asked him to drive to the site where she was found & leave a special gift of prayer to her & for her grand parents.

Local 6 news showed a piece and some people said they felt they needed to pay their respects where Caylee was found. LP and RG were there. Some people read poems. Alot of gifts and flowers there.

If I was to attend a memorial, it would have been at the place she was found. I disagree with the A's having a public memorial and then deciding who can or cannot attend.

I think its okay for them to hold a Memorial there. I would have gone and placed flowers there as well, if I was local.

I am sorry, I never have said anything about LP, but RG already presided over a memorial that LP had at the park, why another?

I think its okay for them to hold a Memorial there. I would have gone and placed flowers there as well, if I was local.
Me, too.

From the linked article:
Leonard Padilla, Jesse Grund's father and a few others were there, because they were banned from attending the memorial at the church. They didn't harp on that when they spoke to the crowd.

"You see a little child, I want you to smile, I want you to show them love. That may be the only smile, only love they get that day," Richard Grund said.

There are people all over the nation, in many different places Honoring this childs short life today. I hope the spirit of that can override the negativity for the moment. No matter who you are, what you believe, who you support, it is all about bowing your head to a precious life gone too soon.

Some people don't like LP but I do he might over speak like a lot
of people do but he as a good heart and I think he really cares
about Calyee and I think he tried in his own way to do the best
he could for her and grew to love her as we all did even though we
never met her she grew in our hearts and I don't think I will ever
ever forget Caylee and I hope Casey spends the rest of her life
in prison for what she done to her seams like worldwide loves Caylee
more than Casey could ever have she only thinks about herself
I don't see how she lives with herself for what she as done but then
that's Casey.

I ike LP quite a bit. I think LP, Reverend Grund, Jesse Grund and Mark Klass should have been allowed to attend today's Memorial. This was Caylee's day. Who is anybody to ban anyone from her service today? And from a church on top of it? Not right. A church is a place of God. I wonder how God feels about the "not invited/banned list"? Everyone needs comfort and prayer and to hear God's words, especially at a time like this.

At least Leonard did not have some silly "banned list".

so where is this "banned list" LP has spoke so much about ??

IIRC....LP said TM was on it too.....Yet TM says he was not on any "banned list".

Maybe LP speaking in "code" ???........ "banned list" = "TV time"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back