JB at Jail for visit with Casey during memorial

deniseinga63

Reaction score
I haven't looked lately but the one time I did scan over the several pages of visits to Casey from JB, it is always late at night. I find it very odd, there was a visit today. I think he went there with his laptop for her to watch the service. I guess she doesn't want anyone to think she wanted to see it. In, my opinion she still has it made up in her mind that Caylee just disappeared one day.

I haven't looked lately but the one time I did scan over the several pages of visits to Casey from JB, it is always late at night. I find it very odd, there was a visit today. I think he went there with his laptop for her to watch the service. I guess she doesn't want anyone to think she wanted to see it. In, my opinion she still has it made up in her mind that Caylee just disappeared one day.

On the WESH breaking news blog yesterday (I linked to it in a few posts yesterday) they had an update around 10 am that said JB was at the jail and then another at 11:XX that said jail officials e-mailed them to say if Casey wanted to watch she could watch on one of the news stations websites. It went on to say JB could use his laptop and a wireless card. It also said News websites were ok for an inmate to view.

I'm positive she watched. Not a doubt in my mind.
:snooty:

:blowkiss:

On the WESH breaking news blog yesterday (I linked to it in a few posts yesterday) they had an update around 10 am that said JB was at the jail and then another at 11:XX that said jail officials e-mailed them to say if Casey wanted to watch she could watch on one of the news stations websites. It went on to say JB could use his laptop and a wireless card. It also said News websites were ok for an inmate to view.

Either that or Baez and Co. are sitting around laughing their a$$es off this morning that we (and the media too) are all talking about how she watched it with him on the laptop. We'll never truly know that she watched, but the fact that he marched that laptop in there gives them the "out" they need if people were making a big deal about her NOT watching (which they were). Especially since his press conference the night before with KC's thoughts on the memorial service went over so well......;) Given the hissy fit she threw out there via Jose, I think it is entirely possible that she absolutely was not going to watch it, and someone decided to take that laptop in there for appearance sake. Smart move - we can't prove now that KC didn't watch it.

Either that or Baez and Co. are sitting around laughing their a$$es off this morning that we (and the media too) are all talking about how she watched it with him on the laptop. We'll never truly know that she watched, but the fact that he marched that laptop in there gives them the "out" they need if people were making a big deal about her NOT watching (which they were). Especially since his press conference the night before with KC's thoughts on the memorial service went over so well......;)

They probably watched it together, or at least snippets of it inbetween episodes of Scooby Do and the Three Stooges. Laughs were likely abundant on all of the things they watched together.

just because casey's statement was that she did not want such a public memorial for Caylee does not imply that she would not be watching the service cindy felt she had to have to make herself into martyrmom.

I beleive that JB did serve his client well and was there with her during the memorial. I do believe he made it available to her and she watched it. It was in her best interest to watch it with him and not be around jail personnel or such while doing so. I also think that KC going against everything CA planned for the memorial will be part of her defense- how CA always went against her wishes concerning Caylee.

If she did watch, I bet it turned her stomach. In the jail conversations she practically begs her parents to stop talking about Caylee and start talking about her. How could KC stand watching such a glorious tribute to Caylee, when she's sitting in a jail cell *sniff* no one cares about her *sniff*

Although Cindy threw out props to her.. "Caylee and KC were so much alike.. both beautiful.. they had the same compassion" :rolleyes:

I beleive that JB did serve his client well and was there with her during the memorial. I do believe he made it available to her and she watched it. It was in her best interest to watch it with him and not be around jail personnel or such while doing so. I also think that KC going against everything CA planned for the memorial will be part of her defense- how CA always went against her wishes concerning Caylee.

I definitely agree that taking that laptop in there was the right thing for JB to do whether she ended up watching it or not. I'm not sure we'll ever really know, even if the attorneys come out with the statement that she did watch it. I really do hope that she did, but I'm just not so sure.

If she did watch, I bet it turned her stomach. In the jail conversations she practically begs her parents to stop talking about Caylee and start talking about her. How could KC stand watching such a glorious tribute to Caylee, when she's sitting in a jail cell *sniff* no one cares about her *sniff*

Although Cindy threw out props to her.. "Caylee and KC were so much alike.. both beautiful.. they had the same compassion" :rolleyes:

she never once discouraged them talking about Caylee. she begged them quite loudly to please stop asking her questions she could not answer. she wanted them to talk to her about anything else but what she had been told she could not talk about. her 'fruschtration' about that was apparent. yes, her parents need(ed) answers, but she was telling them she could not help them from where she sat, and that is very true.
however selfish that might seem to people, a very real echo of 'frushtration' for casey was apparent. she would say something and her parents would roll over the top of it and ignore her in order to get what they need from her. like i said before, selfishness was served like vitamins in that family and they all seem to take their daily dose.

she never once discouraged them talking about Caylee. she begged them quite loudly to please stop asking her questions she could not answer. she wanted them to talk to her about anything else but what she had been told she could not talk about. her 'fruschtration' about that was apparent. yes, her parents need(ed) answers, but she was telling them she could not help them from where she sat, and that is very true.
however selfish that might seem to people, a very real echo of 'frushtration' for casey was apparent. she would say something and her parents would roll over the top of it and ignore her in order to get what they need from her. like i said before, selfishness was served like vitamins in that family and they all seem to take their daily dose.

I wouldn't view what Cindy and George needed at that point as selfish. They needed to know where Caylee was and thought they could still save her.

It's sounds to me like they did arrange for her to see it. There's a small bubble of people around KC perpetuating her lies. I guess LE will make a timely document dump to remind everyone what type of person didn't want Caylee to live anymore.

I'm sorry, but I think that was disrepectful to Caylee. I could have barfed when I heard her say that. Casey's has compassion? Cindy must be on some really good drugs that's all I can say!!

Either that or Baez and Co. are sitting around laughing their a$$es off this morning that we (and the media too) are all talking about how she watched it with him on the laptop. We'll never truly know that she watched, but the fact that he marched that laptop in there gives them the "out" they need if people were making a big deal about her NOT watching (which they were). Especially since his press conference the night before with KC's thoughts on the memorial service went over so well......;) Given the hissy fit she threw out there via Jose, I think it is entirely possible that she absolutely was not going to watch it, and someone decided to take that laptop in there for appearance sake. Smart move - we can't prove now that KC didn't watch it.

You nailed it! IMHO, KC refused to watch. JB needed to give the appearance that she watched, keeping her from looking like an even more spiteful b!*ch, thus the laptop. No one can say for sure she didn't watch it, problem solved.

I wouldn't view what Cindy and George needed at that point as selfish. They needed to know where Caylee was and thought they could still save her.

after having been clearly told by casey that she could not tell them anything from where she was sitting, it was apparent to me that their continued push to force her to answer the questions was just another roll-over, in a long line of roll-overs. and people wonder where casey got the ability to drive the bus she's about to start.

Ditto~I feel sure she watched. IMO

I think she seen it too. This way, Baez was the only one to know what her reactions were. If she would have listened in her cell, those around her would have talked. Sure, she will listen now to the replays on the radio if in fact they are playing them, however the impact will not be the same as the first.
Baez was smart IMHO of the way he kept her emotions from being seen.

Of course she watched the memorial on Baez' laptop ..

Why in the world would she make a request to watch it in the inmates TV room when she knows her request will be public knowledge?

This way, her and Jose could sit all cozy and he could "comfort" her ..

*puke*

It's sounds to me like they did arrange for her to see it. There's a small bubble of people around KC perpetuating her lies. I guess LE will make a timely document dump to remind everyone what type of person didn't want Caylee to live anymore.

Wonder who the next document dump will set off?

Of course they watched. He arrived right before it began and left right after it was over.

It would be more likely that JB brought the laptop to make the world think KC watched (what is it the shrinks are always saying? Humanize her?), while in reality they were browsing real estate in the Turks and Caicos for a nice retreat when he springs "his girl" from the slammer.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back