FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
was the gf still attending school?

I have to wonder if the girlfriend was in the habit of going out at night after the kids were in bed - propping the door open with a brick so she wouldn't be locked out - and getting back home before the Dad got off work...

I've been wondering the same thing. I wonder, too, if she knew the girl was missing before she said...not wanting BF to know she didn't call him right away. Perhaps she thought she could handle it on her own and didn't want to be the brunt of his anger. I'm sure she knew he'd be upset, of course, and was fearful. Especially if she had a history of an abusive relationship, which has been sleuthed here.

umm...yeah~! I agree...I also want to go check out her myspace peeps and see if she had a facebook...

in the 911 tape the dispacter asks her "When did you last see her"?
and she responds with" Um, we just like, you know, it was about 10 o'clock." She was sleeping."

nurse wonders who the WE is. And the umming and youknowing.... do those teenisms pervail under distress while being truthful when a child is missing????

Yes exactly. Do we know if Haleigh was in kindergarten yet? Could she have walked home by herself from busstop eg perhaps past SO's (KJ eg) address? Eeesh... I say this because nearest elementary is 4.5 miles (Browning-Pearce), or maybe she attended a preschool in which case she wouldn't be walking. She may have visited nearby park tho as you say. JMO

:parrot:

Yes Kiki she was in kindergarten let me go find the link.

Yes exactly. Do we know if Haleigh was in kindergarten yet? Could she have walked home by herself from busstop eg past this SO's (KJ eg) address? Eeesh I say this because nearest elementary is 4.5 mis. (Browning-Pearce) or maybe she attended a preschool in which case she wouldn't be walking but may have visited nearby park as you say. JMO

:parrot:
yes she was in school - check fox - I think that's where I saw it - dad said he picked her up at bus stop. So, I'm thinking that's why he worked 7PM to 3AM - that way he was home to take her to school and pick her up and also stay with younger son during day.

I do not believe the Bio mom was ever married to Ronald. Her last name is Sheffield. The Putnam County Clerk records show that Ronald sought paternity in 2005 against her and at the time her name was Sheffield then and there was an injuction against her for domestic violence against a child. This may well explain why CPS was involved with this family before.
C Sheffield violated the injunction per Duval county records and her address is listed in Glen St Mary FL.

Also a couple of records on him. Wildlife violation and another that does not state the crime.

Florida sure has more than its share of missing children, I'll tell ya that - what's up with that?

the part where in the 911 tape the dispacter asks her "When did you last see her"?
and she responds with" Um, we just like, you know, it was about 10 o'clock." She was sleeping." I guess i have to keep in mind she is a child herself and i also noticed that when the police were interviewing the dad he wouldn't look in to the camera and he ignores his cellphone. If my daughter was missing i would at least look to see who is calling and also the change of tone in his voice when he is recounting the events.
May be very well nothing but just things i noticed.

Uh Oh! WHY would he ignore his cellphone? Couldn't it have been concerning his daughter? No matter who it is on caller ID, he could not have known it was NOT about Haleigh.

I think the Dad and the girlfriend know more than they are saying. I hope I am so wrong about the Dad.

Uh Oh! WHY would he ignore his cellphone? Couldn't it have been concerning his daughter? No matter who it is on caller ID, he could not have known it was NOT about Haleigh.

I think the Dad and the girlfriend know more than they are saying. I hope I am so wrong about the Dad.

Me too LaLaw..
The dad was at work, so hopefully that will exclude him. I wonder when the last time anyone else seen this child other than the GF and the dad..

just a sick little math problem: if there are 44 sos in 5 square miles statistically speaking there is one every 0.113 miles now that is scary and I can see why cops are pushing the abduction angle

I am so happy Tim & team are on the way. My husband is in FL on business, Tampa & Orlando area but will delay his flight for Fri if he is needed. My son & I will try to fly down if we are needed. Let's all keep this family & all the TES volunteers in our prayers that we have as good an out come as they did with little Owen recently.

:blowkiss: Thank-You LeLe and Thank that wonderful husband of yours.Sending prayers and money to TES, and praying that she is found alive.

OMGosh these poor children....There are no words.....

:praying::praying:please God watch over little Haleigh until she can be found safely and returned to her family, please comfort her and surround her with your love and light until she is returned.

I'm just sick.............

ETA: Just went to the TES site, they make it so simple to donate. Times are difficult for Everyone, but i can not begin to tell you how good it feels to donate. If you can not make a donation at this time, please keep it in mind. You can enter ANY amount into the donation field, and it is tax deductible. I know everyone will continue to pray regardless, just wanted to give my experience. Keeping Haleigh in my prayers....

He could have different ring tones set to different numbers, so potentially he could have known who was calling.
I don't think it odd he didn't answer it, he was in the middle of an interview.

A good frind of mine stated she thought he was a redneck. Who would gladly take the law into his own hands. Not my words my friends!!!

She said there are alot of good old boys down in Fl & wouldn't think twice about shooting someone who had violated there daughter. Once again not my words my FRIEND said that.

:eek: That's a very scary thought! :eek:

I don't blame him for wanting to take the law into his own hands and shoot a sex offender. We're all better off the less SO's there are out there.

Florida sure has more than its share of missing children, I'll tell ya that - what's up with that?

just a sick little math problem: if there are 44 sos in 5 square miles statistically speaking there is one every 0.113 miles now that is scary and I can see why cops are pushing the abduction angle

Maybe nursebeeme has answered your question poco, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88