NY - Fox News Producer Busted (2nd time) for Kiddie *advertiser censored*

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
http://www.nydailynews.com/money/2009/02/11/2009-02-11_fox_news_producer_aaron_bruns_arrested_o.html

He was accused of sharing child *advertiser censored* on a social networking site, documents alleged.

Smoking gun has the affidavit for arrest warrant, read at your own risk, it's SICK.
They found movies and pics of people doing horrendous things with children under 10, some only 3!!!!!!

God Bless the investigators who have the stomachs to handle finding and busting these scumbags.

It's hard to believe this stuff really goes on in the world...but it does, so much more than we realize.

Pedophiles are broken. They cannot be fixed. They need to be sent straight to Hell.
I read where this creep had been distibuting child *advertiser censored* since he was in college. Disgusting.

If charges were filed against him when he was nineteen, although he was given probation, wouldn't this have been a red flag to Fox (not to hire him)? Did they even do a background check on this perv?

I agree. Pedophiles can't be rehabilitated and should just be sent away, far, far away.

Shame on Michigan for only giving him probation in the first case. And you are right, , as much as I believe in redemption, pedophiles ARE broken, and a waste of air.

Pedophiles are broken. They cannot be fixed. They need to be sent straight to Hell.

This is the truest statement ever about these freaks. It is not normal, is not fixable, and is not treatable. Away you go, strike 1.

This is the truest statement ever about these freaks. It is not normal, is not fixable, and is not treatable. Away you go, strike 1.

Sometimes I think that citizens of the US are better off punishing these people than the courts.
Sorry, I have no sympathy, no mercy, and could care less about "these" people having any constitutional rights.:doh:

If charges were filed against him when he was nineteen, although he was given probation, wouldn't this have been a red flag to Fox (not to hire him)? Did they even do a background check on this perv?

I agree. Pedophiles can't be rehabilitated and should just be sent away, far, far away.

Lizzy, IIRC, I read they didn't start bg checks till '03..he was hired in '02. :doh:

I thought the Isaak quote under your post was quite interesting given the nature of this discussion. I agree that pedophiles are broken and can't be fixed. Sexual orientation is a deeply ingrained thing and, despite what some would have us believe, not something that can be changed with any real success.

I have a there but for the grace of God feeling about the whole thing. I can't imagine what it would be like to live in a body where satisfying my sexual desires always harmed an innocent. That sounds like Hell to me.

I hope that this young man will end up in a place where he can no longer traffic child *advertiser censored*, but I know there are plenty of others who will take his place. I don't know where the solutions lay when discussing child *advertiser censored* and the internet. It is very sad.

Lizzy, IIRC, I read they didn't start bg checks till '03..he was hired in '02. :doh:

I have an unrelated question. Through another web site/blog, I've become aware of a woman (with 2 young children from a previous marriage) that married a man convicted of child *advertiser censored*. He served jail time and was on probation when she fell in love with this Prince Charming and subjected her kids to this danger. Apparently, the bio-dad has fought for custody based on her choices as well as some disturbing changes in their son's behavior, but the courts have apparently sided with her, so therefore is nothing to be done there. But through her blog, I've become aware that this guy has "little brothers" from the Big Brothers Big Sister program! I mean, that's insane! Wouldn't this volunteer organization do some kind of background check and exclude someone convicted of child *advertiser censored* from having free acess to children? Do you all think I should call BBBS and let them know? I want to, but I'm not even sure who to call?

When does *advertiser censored* not give them the pleasure anymore? Eventually they go on to molest children, and IMO they should never be given a chance. I think this scum bucket needs to be locked up in jail for the rest of his rotten, evil, nasty life. Feed him to wolves.

The ACLU considers child *advertiser censored* "free speech" I consider it evil, and sexual explotation of children!

I have been silently screaming through my post on this subject but was afraid to start a thread for fear of no one would believe how rampant these sick hidden websites have become and how hightech the codes are to enter these hidden sites. Just like the Fox news creep, these men and women are part of corporate America and many have been busted through the stings set up by LE around the world. These crimes are increasing! Becareful researching some corporations that you feel might be part of these crimes your computer will freeze. I'll get back hopefully with news on how we as a society can help Barrack attack these crimes. Demi moore & Ashton Kucher are setting up a panel to investigate these horrific crimes done to children from all nationalities.

Just a curious question? Does fox on any rag magazines?

Just my opinion, and I have stated this before....they should lose their eyesight! Sounds horrible I know, but what they are doing is far worse. Blind people can still live in society without us paying for their upkeep, food, medical, etc. Got to be a way to scare the you know what out of them! JMO
Sandy

I have an unrelated question. Through another web site/blog, I've become aware of a woman (with 2 young children from a previous marriage) that married a man convicted of child *advertiser censored*. He served jail time and was on probation when she fell in love with this Prince Charming and subjected her kids to this danger. Apparently, the bio-dad has fought for custody based on her choices as well as some disturbing changes in their son's behavior, but the courts have apparently sided with her, so therefore is nothing to be done there. But through her blog, I've become aware that this guy has "little brothers" from the Big Brothers Big Sister program! I mean, that's insane! Wouldn't this volunteer organization do some kind of background check and exclude someone convicted of child *advertiser censored* from having free acess to children? Do you all think I should call BBBS and let them know? I want to, but I'm not even sure who to call?

I don't know who to call with BBBS, but I would certainly make an effort to do so, based on what you know.

Just my opinion, and I have stated this before....they should lose their eyesight! Sounds horrible I know, but what they are doing is far worse. Blind people can still live in society without us paying for their upkeep, food, medical, etc. Got to be a way to scare the you know what out of them! JMO
Sandy

That's an opinion I have never heard before on the issue. Interesting. I'm not a fan of maiming people, but you make a good point.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back