FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully people will come out with the same vigalance as they did for Caylee. I know a lot of people have said this family is "country" they still need help just like anyone else. This little girl can not help who she was born to. There is a better chance to find her because she was reported right away.

http://texasequusearch.org/2009/02/h...update-021309/

If in fact she was reported right way, which is looking slightly doubtful. The school/LE is not verifying she was in school Monday. If she wasn't, when was the last time she was seen by anyone other than her father and his gf?

Puh Puh Puh Puhhhlease can we open a new Featured Case Discussion Thread? I'm personally starting to develop a stutter and will need eye surgery from going cross-eyed b/c sooo much info is mixed up in these threads. We need to centralize all relavent data & organize accordingly. Puh Puh Puh Puhhhlease...

does anyone else think its unusual that she would wake up to go to the bathroom at 3am? I mean, for my husband and I it isn't unheard of but we are almost 50... when I was 17 years old I didn't wake up having to go to the bathroom at 3am... I think she was just getting in...

it makes much more sense that she would be getting in before her boyfriend got home and found Hayleigh gone... She is probably too scared to admit she was not even there.

I thought of the same thing about the "bathroom break". At 17 I NEVER woke in the night to use the bathroom, unless I drank too much before bed (beer maybe). Which then led me to believe...she was either passed out from too much beer or wasn't home at all. Quite a coincidence that she "felt the urge", just before her BF got home.

does anyone else think its unusual that she would wake up to go to the bathroom at 3am? I mean, for my husband and I it isn't unheard of but we are almost 50... when I was 17 years old I didn't wake up having to go to the bathroom at 3am... I think she was just getting in...

it makes much more sense that she would be getting in before her boyfriend got home and found Hayleigh gone... She is probably too scared to admit she was not even there.

i am with you, and sending prayers for haleigh...

Do we know ages of brother, nephews or their friends?
:parrot:

Brother is 22.

Nephews are Austin and Dustin and are pre-school aged. Pictures of them are on Lindsy's myspace (link is somewhere in these threads). Lindsy is their mother.

No info on friends.

do you have a link to the tuba post cause I went over to the astro thread and couldn't find this info. Sorry to keep asking you for links I am not lazy just computer illiterate.

LOL....nope, i KNOW you're just trying to make me go crazy !!:blowkiss:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79576&page=2

It's post #39 by TUBA :

Not at all confident of the time supplied by the live-in, particularly since the father provides different bed times for the live-in and the children and for the moment of discovery. However, the chart fits the circs. to some extent and if it is accurate, Haleigh went north north east to a secluded location that is not a bluff at all but low ground. Lot of growth.

Saturn retrograde is definitely registered in criminal records because he is a malefic and retrograde and Mercury trined him in the past for the entry into the books. Here again, operating from seclusion and ambush in House 12.

There are misstatements in the account of the live-in.

ETA : Need to back to find the link where it's said IT IS a "bluff".....LOL

Even though at this point I don't think that the dad is involved, I do wonder about his comment that he checked the back door before he went to work and it was locked. And I was thinking, I very, very rarely use my own backdoor and while I do check it when I think of it, I definitely don't check it every day, (I might start now though!) I mean if you have a door that you almost never use, do you check it daily?

I don't use my front door or garage door often at all... but I still check them daily (as I'm walking by) just to make sure they're still locked. But that's probably because I read here too much! :eek:

remember when the gf told 911 that the child was *our daughter*. 2 possiblities, she was lying at the time, or the child is her daughter. I doubt any one but *real* close family would know. right now other than they claim to be related in some fashion I do not know who or how these people *really* are connected to one another. I have seen no records of the child's legally documented person's who were supposed to be responsible for her care. It would seem curious if she was the babysitter for him to be acknowledging that she was a live in girlfriend. then I'd having to say that he knew this girl and so how many times a night did he check in with her to see how the kids were? He in my opinion *should* have talked with them between 3pm & 8pm, he would have had a break at work in that time and so he should have checked in, I'm mean who would not check in? he knows he is 25 with 2 kids that he trusts to a 17 y.o. girl from 3pm to 3am approx. how many times did he call the house that night to check in? and if he did not call, why not?

I know tracking dogs were brought in.....anything said about 'cadaver' dogs ??

Seems like this might help LE as to if the search needed to be expanded or not.
Last night I think on Greta - said 15 cadavar dogs were being brought in. 5 coming from Georgia and the rest from surrounding areas.

I know a lot of you are skeptical of B's dream drawings, but it is interesting......

police not telling the whole story?

GF not home at 2:13, smoking??

I don't usually put a lot of stock into these things, but it's something to chew on....

Please note that we are NOT allowed to link to his site, or even discuss his name on here. I would delete your post, or edit it to remove the name & link. :blowkiss:

Is there any way that we can figure out if anyone has moved out of that neighborhood in the past few weeks?

Someone posted last night that 15 cadaver dogs were being brought in...

Sad to say, but it seems like LE almost needs to bring in a 'cadaver' dog ASAP to clear the homes & vehicles whenever a child is first reported missing.

It depends! I think its normal, I did it all during the night as a teenager..
The thing is, out of her own mouth, she said that she got up to go to the bathroom, and in a different interview said that Haleigh got up to go to the bathroom and when she didn't return she got up to look for her..
Now tell me this, if she couldn't hear someone come in and get her, how did she know she got up to go to the bathroom?:waitasec:

So true! She caught herself in a lie! Good catch of that there

From User MeoW333 posted yesterday at 4:51, she did this work not me, I have it bookmarked.

Thread number 5 post number 527

Chad's myspace: (takes awhile to load)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=418138401

Sarah's myspace:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=370621864

Marie's myspace: (Crystal's mom)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=420148756

Crystal (biomom) myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/crystalsheffield (if this doesn't link just copy and paste into your browser)

Crystal & Sarah's dad's myspace:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=409750817

Crystal's facebook

http://www.facebook.com/people/Crystal-Sheffield/1152193574

added Crystal's facebook

LOL....nope, i KNOW you're just trying to make me go crazy !!:blowkiss:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79576&page=2

It's post #39 by TUBA :

Not at all confident of the time supplied by the live-in, particularly since the father provides different bed times for the live-in and the children and for the moment of discovery. However, the chart fits the circs. to some extent and if it is accurate, Haleigh went north north east to a secluded location that is not a bluff at all but low ground. Lot of growth.

Saturn retrograde is definitely registered in criminal records because he is a malefic and retrograde and Mercury trined him in the past for the entry into the books. Here again, operating from seclusion and ambush in House 12.

There are misstatements in the account of the live-in.

ETA : Need to back to find the link where it's said IT IS a "bluff".....LOL

ty...ty...:crazy:

I agree with most of you , the GF is very suspicious. I think she knows what happened or she did something wrong to cause Haleigh's dissapearance and is afraid to tell the Dad. I think investigators will get this info from her soon.

I also heard that the deadbolt was plastic on NG last night. Did anyone else hear that? I never heard of a plastic deadbolt.

The bio mom really pissed me off, whe does not know why her daughter missed so much school? It's obvious why she did not get custody. I feel bad for her and am angry at the same time. What a messed up situation!

I pray they find her well.

Ugh! I don't want to lose the general discussion threads here. I find not having general discussions a pain in the neck!! Running to find the "appropriate" thread is something we never had to do before until the "other" case. A "think tank" means to toss out various ideas spontaneously and we lose that part of sleuthing, imo.

I don't see a problem if someone wants to open a thread in the basement for links, but then our guests cannot view them which seems unfair.

If in fact she was reported right way, which is looking slightly doubtful. The school/LE is not verifying she was in school Monday. If she wasn't, when was the last time she was seen by anyone other than her father and his gf?

Supposedly around 5pm-5:45pm Misty's brother and nephews were over and the nephews were around Haleigh's age and playing with her. I'm not sure how good their word is, or if it's really been looked into

Good question. I hope they have. I mean it would seem like that would be something they would do quickly. Knowing one way or another would help.

Posted last night, 15 dogs coming today...

One could of cleared the house, cars, yard...etc.....days ago :mad:

Ugh! I don't want to lose the general discussion threads here. I find not having general discussions a pain in the neck!! Running to find the "appropriate" thread is something we never had to do before until the "other" case. A "think tank" means to toss out various ideas spontaneously and we lose that part of sleuthing, imo.

I don't see a problem if someone wants to open a thread in the basement for links, but then our guests cannot view them which seems unfair.

Oh....thats right I used to get really bummed when I couldn't get to the members only threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie