New pictures at memorial site

I think it's because you dont have enough post. I will send you a friends request & even though that will still not allow you to view, you will have my addy. When u get enough post, it will then allow you to view.

LeLe thank you and please thank your husband for the wonderful pictures. It made it so much more personal seeing all the thoughts and prayers from caring, loving people who were just as devastated as we were. I would see a picture or two on the news but this helped us see up close how many different people have signed their names and left a memento for Caylee.

Thank- you for sharing,I really felt like I was there,much better tham any others I have seen.I wonder if that lone white Teddy is where Caylee was found?? Thank-you again

Oh Lele Those are beautiful pictures !! Heartbreaking too, bless your hubby for taking the time to go and take them to share with us!!

LeLe thank you and please thank your husband for the wonderful pictures. It made it so much more personal seeing all the thoughts and prayers from caring, loving people who were just as devastated as we were. I would see a picture or two on the news but this helped us see up close how many different people have signed their names and left a memento for Caylee.

:blowkiss: That's is what I really loved about them as well, that you could read what people wrote. The note by Justice For Caylee was very touching. I will read your note to my husband, he will appreciate it.

Thank- you for sharing,I really felt like I was there,much better tham any others I have seen.I wonder if that lone white Teddy is where Caylee was found?? Thank-you again

Tom & I both wondered if the lone teddy was where she was found as well. Doesn't he just look so alone & lost out there by himself? He will be out there again in a few weeks & will go back by the site. He said it really made his heart heavy, very somber & sad to be there. I love him cause he did it for me. :blowkiss:

Thank your husband for me LeLe,,he did a awesome job..Maybe someone could lay a small lawn down in that area to keep the weeds from coming back..and then someone put a bench there..I would donate for the bench..if anyone knows who to contact.

A BIG thank you to you and your husband...it was so nice of him to take these and for you to share with those of us who can't be there to see in person. These are excellent pics and the close up's made me feel very "close"...thanks!

I just looked at your pictures again and for some reason, this time I was looking at the landscape and noticed all of the new green growth. And it hit me, that area is going to grow back and will look like nothing ever happened there. That upsets me. I want it to be turned into something beautiful for Caylee.

I don't want it to return to its original state! None of us have, we have all been changed by this and will never be the same again. I want that place to be a reminder of how beautiful life is and how we, as a nation, a community, a family, all need to protect our children, our innocent children!

Sorry for going off.

I hadn't even thought about it going back to all that viney dense growth! Your right it shouldn't just go back the way it was before because I like you will never be the same

LeLe, Thank you for posting these pictures. And thank you also to your wonderful, sweet husband for taking these pictures. He has captured so much more of the memorial than any one else and the outpouring of love truly shows through his pictures. Your hubby is a fantastic photographer and I'm guessing he's a gem of a hubby too. :)

Peachy

Lele, thanks for sharing.

I'm gonna be in Tampa next week for a conference and I'm thinking about driving over to see the memorial site. Don't know if I could handle it though after watching Tuesday's memorial.

I think it's because you dont have enough post. I will send you a friends request & even though that will still not allow you to view, you will have my addy. When u get enough post, it will then allow you to view.
thank you LeLe..... off to post and post and post:woohoo:

LeLe, Thank you for posting these pictures. And thank you also to your wonderful, sweet husband for taking these pictures. He has captured so much more of the memorial than any one else and the outpouring of love truly shows through his pictures. Your hubby is a fantastic photographer and I'm guessing he's a gem of a hubby too. :)

Peachy

How sweet. I just read your note to him ( I have read all of them to him) and now he will have the big head. :blowkiss: He was down in Orlando on business & I asked him to plz find time to go by the memorial and take some photo's. I never ever dreamed they would be as good as they are. It was just and everyday digital camera. Must have been God's hand in helping them come out so beautiful. NOW, I feel like I was there & NOW I feel I have said goodbye to this angel.

thank you LeLe..... off to post and post and post:woohoo:

Well there ya go! You will be seeing the albums in no time. And ah, I have 4 albums up, go down and you can see my new grand son...dont mind showing him off, he is a cutie and it is up lifting to see him after seeing such sad pictures.:blowkiss:

Thank you and your hubby for the pictures. He took them from some angles we had not seen. Picture #32 makes me wonder that maybe Caylee was chunked into the woods from that little clearing that is elevated, so she wouldn't have to get her shoes dirtied. I need to :X right now.

Please tell Mr. LeLe that we so appreciate his time and energies in taking these photos for us. And thank you, LeLe, for thinking to ask. Just when I think I've recovered from the memorial, I see something like this and realize that I, and others, are still in pain. Somehow, these helped. God bless.

Oh man, I know. He did such a great job for us to be able to read the words on the signs. He said a teddy bear was kind of out of place, like it had been blown, he picked it up and moved it back to the group. A picture was also down, he hung it back. I think that's great respect for Caylee. He will be back in Orlando in a few wks & will go back to the site. I just cried & cried when I saw the pictures today but they do capture the love everyone has had for this child. :blowkiss:

What an incredible Man you are married to...kudos to the both of you.

Please tell Mr. LeLe that we so appreciate his time and energies in taking these photos for us. And thank you, LeLe, for thinking to ask. Just when I think I've recovered from the memorial, I see something like this and realize that I, and others, are still in pain. Somehow, these helped. God bless.

LoL...Mr LeLe is Tom, my dear husband of 35 yrs. He is amazed so many have looked at these & blown away by the nice comments. NOW he knows why I spend so much time here. :blowkiss:

LoL...Mr LeLe is Tom, my dear husband of 35 yrs. He is amazed so many have looked at these & blown away by the nice comments. NOW he knows why I spend so much time here. :blowkiss:

Oh, please, tell him I meant no disrespect for calling him Mr. You! Only in the kindest, gentlest way did I mean that! LOL. And please tell Tom that my DH, John, has been following this case along with me, and he enjoyed the pics as well.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back