FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to find out if he is related to G. Sapp who is co-owner with Misty's mom who lives a walk through the woods away. Should also sleuth G. Sapp, no?

found an article on this guy. He prefers post pubescent girls.

http://www.jacksonville.com/tu-online/stories/061297/LawDisor.html

Uhm. This is spooking me out! My family knows the sapps. I think that lindsey might be the grand daughter of guy. Guy would be pretty old now. They are from that area. yikes! This donald might be the son. :eek: jmo

Thanks, LancelotLink. It really isn't very far. From 2nd Avenue, Sapp could go to 4th street, turn right onto Chamberlain Rd. and follow Chamberlain all the way to the end. He could park there and it would be right there through the trees.

Surely LE showed gf pictures of the SO in the area to see if any looked familiar. I hope...could he have somehow gotten an impression of the key for the deadlock?
Answering myself.
Well, DUH, LL! If his relative is the landlord, he could just get the key you big dummy!!! LOL

Uhm. This is spooking me out! My family knows the sapps. I think that lindsey might be the grand daughter of guy. Guy would be pretty old now. They are from that area. yikes! This donald might be the son. :eek: jmo

It's freaking me out also. The people are so intertwined it seems. I am getting to the point where I just do not know what to think anymore.

:crazy:

We need info on the AC guy. What time was he there? The same time as the cousins, nephews, etc??

Samigirl28, I was just so sure that the Dad and G/F were involved in Haleigh's disappearance until I saw this SO D. Sapp guy's information. Now I just have a sick feeling about him. My immediate reaction to this guy's pic was nausea.

The GF would just have to have been out if this guy was the intruder I would think.

Where can I see this guy? The link above isn't working for me.

Where can I see this guy? The link above isn't working for me.

pred3.jpg

I read that the "items of interest" turned out nothing, is this correct? Anything new since yesterday? I'm playing catch up

If they had ran around looking instead of making the 911 call first people would be critizing them for doing that. I don't think this couple could win no matter what they did. It seems everyone expects them to act like they think they would act if their child disappeared. Not everyone reacts the same way.
I don't know what I would do first. I might be so scared I might not be able to even breathe. Ron has been cleared as he was at work. There is no way that he was involved in Haleigh missing. The police have made that plain. He couldn't have been at work and driven home and a minute later called 911 and have been involved. Unless Haleigh disappeared way earlier in the day there is no way Ron was involved. I don't think he was. That guy was in a panic and desperate to find his daughter. I think he was scared to death when he was talking to the dispatcher. I'll eat my hat if he was involved.

Proping the door open makes total sense to me. How much easier is it to carry a 5 yr old when you don't have to open doors as you leave. Five yr olds aren't light. With the door proped open he didn't have to juggle Haleigh around while he opened it.

I feel the same way, no matter what, they would be vilified by some. I really don't see anything suspicious or "off" with Ron. Even Misty... sometimes I think she's hiding "something" (don't know what), sometimes I just think she has some kind of learning disability that hampers her ability to communicate what she's truly trying to say. I did think it spoke volumes tho when the Bio Mom, even with her obvious vendetta against Ron, admitted that the kids both "loved" Misty.

I had stated earlier that this SO D. Sapp had lived in Glen Saint Mary Florida where the bio Mom lived - she did not live there. He did live there, but he had also lived in Mcclenny, Florida, where the bio Mom lives now.

Clear as mud now? I had made a mistake and wanted to clear it up!

This article talks about septic tanks and well water:

Nobody seems to know exactly how many people live in Satsuma. The total ranges from 1,700 to 5,000 -- depending on whom is asked. The community was named in 1886 for its satsuma oranges, according to Allen Morris' Florida Place Names.

Now it's a community with vastly different residents -- out-of-state retirees looking for a quiet place to live out their years and locals born and raised in mobile homes with well water and septic tanks

Page two
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-missing-florida-girl-haleigh-satsuma-021309,0,3574774.story

The population number may vary due to the low number being the people living inside the city limits, and the higher number being the people living in close proximity to the town or having a Satsuma postal address.

read on the update thread that today is "Juniors" bday. Poor little guy. HIs mom says the fam will come together to celebrate today. Little guy is aware his sis is missing. I hope the fam can do it for him, and he gets lots of extra hugs today. Happy bday Junior.

I thought this interesting and heartbreaking. Notice the Bio Mom with her head resting on Ron.

Picture18-2.png
[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads