FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else recall a video that was done within the first couple of days in which Ron was making comments as to the possibility of Misty's involvement?

I believe it was taped the day that Misty returned to the scene. If you will recall, the first night (Tuesday night, I believe), Misty had gone back to her parents' home. She only spent one night there and then was back with Ron, walking arm in arm with him.

In that video, Ron states VERY strongly that Misty did NOT have anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance, and kept bemoaning these sentiments.

It was almost OVERKILL.

He supposedly was not even at home when Haleigh disappeared, so how could he possibly know that Misty had nothing to do with this baby's disappearance?

For whatever it is worth, I am still very much on the fence as to whether or not I think that a sex offender is involved, if Misty is lying, if Ron is involved, if it is a custody-related issue, or any other scenario. I simply cannot make heads nor tails of all the discrepancies in the stories and with the almost total silence from law enforcement, I have no idea in which direction to turn my sights.

Obviously, someone is either lying through their teeth or there is a completely and totally unrelated scenario that none of us has been able to figure out.
I asked a few threads back:
If Misty was in bed at 10/10:30 and woke up at 3 something, she had 4.5 hrs of sleep.
If Misty was up all night, meaning something happened,she had NO sleep. That had me thinking she went to her parents house b/c she HAD to sleep. 24 hrs + however long she had to stay up and answer questions....She went to Moms house, she knew they would let her sleep for a good long while, and no one would disturb her. I could stay up at 17 all night, but by 6,7,8 am, IM DONE. Now If I had 4.5 hrs of sleep, I might be able to handle it a little better...

I think the word "exhausted" is odd too. What immediately comes to my mind is all-night binges, partying, raves, that sort of thing. She's not in school or working so I am not sure why she would be "exhausted" at 17.
I could be wrong, but I am not seeing raves taking place in that area. Partying over the weekend before I can see...

Has anyone asked Ronnie or anyone if he works on the weekends? I wonder if Misty was even there or if she had taken off then? Where did she go? Who was she with?

If someone else took her they either had a key or snuck into the house and unlocked the door from the inside, or they were there with Misty that night hanging out and she didn't notice when they said good bye they NEVER actually left. This person knew Haleigh and she felt comfortable with them or didn't at all and they snuck out with her while she was sleeping.

If Misty did anything with Haleigh Accident or otherwise, she would have had to have help to take Haleigh somewhere or (godforbid) dispose of the body. Most likely if she were within the distance Misty could get too just by walking without anyone else knowing and leaving Junior alone, the dogs and searchers would have found her already.
It would not be easy for her to get that far carrying a child even though Haleigh is not that heavy, my son is 31 pounds and I have trouble carrying him from the car sleeping to his room upstairs. I can't imagine going any further.

Who would have helped her?? These other people have children are they really capable of covering something like this up for their sister while thinking of there own children. I couldn't but that's just me.

I dont think Ronald had anything to do with it at all. Misty on the other hand I just can't put my finger on it with her, she seems to out there naive and simple minded to cover up anything. If there was more part of me thinks she would have SPILLED the beans by now. Just because she can't help it. A little like how a child would be if they new they did something wrong but it torments them inside so they give tidbits away until you figure it out on your own. Maybe she is doing that to ones closest to her and LE we just aren't seeing it. I don't know I just hope Haleigh is safe.

There is so many directions you could go with this one.

Did Bio-mom stage kidnapping so she could win the custody battle??
Did Misty lose her temper and hurt Haleigh, or something happen accidentally while Haleigh was in her care?
Maybe she left the door open and haleigh got out?
Invited someone in that hurt Haleigh??
Went out that night and came home to Haleigh missing?
Was on a substance and truly doesn't know?
Family or local SO planned this and got in to take her??
Someone saw the connection between Haleigh, Caylee/florida and thought they could gain fame??

Hmmmm.......

I think the word "exhausted" is odd too. What immediately comes to my mind is all-night binges, partying, raves, that sort of thing. She's not in school or working so I am not sure why she would be "exhausted" at 17.

Yikes! she just went through something tramatic. good god i wouldnt wish this on my worse enemy. just sayin. 17 or 10. I dont think there are alot of raves in satsuma florida. Its a very sleepy town. I lived near seattle and vistited my parents and i was bored to tears. jmo

Does anyone else recall a video that was done within the first couple of days in which Ron was making comments as to the possibility of Misty's involvement?

I believe it was taped the day that Misty returned to the scene. If you will recall, the first night (Tuesday night, I believe), Misty had gone back to her parents' home. She only spent one night there and then was back with Ron, walking arm in arm with him.

In that video, Ron states VERY strongly that Misty did NOT have anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance, and kept bemoaning these sentiments.

It was almost OVERKILL.
(snipped for space)

IMO, what we saw was a reaction to the lunch they had just had with GA and his pep talk about sticking close together, circle the wagons, etc and god knows what else GA told them.

Wow I just now got to watch that. How sad. Misti looks awful. She is pale, her eyes are all sunk in, she looks like she hasn't eaten since last week. I don't know, She doesn't look like she is hiding anything to me besides guilt for being the last person to see this little girl.

Or maybe I am just gullible, I don't know. My heart and prayers go skyward for Haleigh and her dad and all involved.

I agree. I think if she is hiding anything at all, it's the fact that she just might have accidentally left the back door unlocked. I don't think she had anything to do with harming Haleigh. I could be wrong, but as far as the bio parents or grandparents, none of them seem suspicious to me. Misty just seems so childish, and her stories keep changing, but as far as being directly responsible, I don't think she is. She is scared, not used to being interviewed by media.

I don't know if this bothers anyone else, but I am tired of the media asking Crystal things like if Misty's age bothers her as far as taking care of the children, etc. Or what she thinks of her. That is not important right now. It sounds to me like they are wanting to dig in and find "dirt" or something, and that is just wrong. It should not be a reporter's concern whether Crystal approves of Ron's g/f or not. Who cares? Are they trying to get Crystal to say that she thinks Misty gave Haleigh to one of her friends or someone? Geez... leave the personal feelings alone for now, and let's get on with finding this little girl!!

Wow I just now got to watch that. How sad. Misti looks awful. She is pale, her eyes are all sunk in, she looks like she hasn't eaten since last week. I don't know, She doesn't look like she is hiding anything to me besides guilt for being the last person to see this little girl.

Or maybe I am just gullible, I don't know. My heart and prayers go skyward for Haleigh and her dad and all involved.

Misty does look very sick and exhausted, elle1919. It's sad that any of these possibilities have to be entertained at all. Unfortunately, many recent cases have shown us that we have to look at everyone. JMO.

How far is Jacksonville? Could Misty have gone into the city and returned around 3 before Ron got home..Could she have gone by boat? Not sure if people do that..

Are the "18 wheels angels" putting flyers all over the country? Or is this just been kept within the county?

Only thing I have found so far is a domestic violence case from 2004 between Tommy and Lindsy. In addition to a bad debit that is still on going with Tommy and FMCC.

In my snooping around last night I found Tommy Croslin had been in trouble with the law in Volusia County. Did anyone find out what it was for? I have so forgotten a lot of stuff from the beginning..

Misty really looked sick in that interview with Ron's mom. She was pale as a ghost and had dropped a lot of weight. She obviously didn't want to be there, but I can see why she wouldn't answer regarding the questions that LE asked her. She was told not to discuss this by LE I am sure. What I don't understand is why didn't Ron do this interview instead of Misty. Haleigh is his daughter and I would think it is more appropriate for him to be interviewed with his mother.

From CBS Early Show Misty interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HihQ_vPvn6c

Interesting note (this is what I hear):
"...I was over exhausted that morn--that night when I laid down. I just laid down. I went to sleep."

Does anyone know if anyone has been able to verify the last time Hayleigh was seen? It's odd to me that Misty starts to say "that morning" instead of "that night."

So, I guess this means dad's "camp" has broken their "no media" promise. MC looks "younger" than ever - I think this interview she's looks the youngest I've seen her yet.

Wonder why RC wasn't on.

Ok - couple of body language/deception observations:

Gma - when asked about does she think someone has her - gma looks left and somewhat down. Red flag - deception. Now I don't think gma knows what happened - I think this is just coming from it being so long. In her heart she doesn't believe Haleigh is still alive but she is not ready to say that yet.

Gma - when asked how hopeful she is that Haleigh will come home. Again looks left - which I think so with the above. She doesn't know what happened - but she is a LE dispatcher and knows with a child gone 8 days now, its usually not going to end happy.

ok

MC - when asked about calling 911 and how soon did she do it? She stumbles - says uummmm - stumbles - says probably - stumbles - says I don't remember the time. I just got MY phone and called her dad. So we have another instance of how many phones in question. Why is there only one cell phone number listed on the police report? She had HER phone in her hand - or was it RC's phone and he didn't have one with him?

MC - gma is asked about Haleigh going outside on her own. BOTH MC and gma looked left while answering no, no she doesn't do that - if she was going to go out she would go out the front door where there is a porch light. gma keeps talking but MC looks left a couple of times during this.

Looking left when answering questions is a true sign of deception. Go back and watch the video for the instances.

MC is a hard read. She seems almost "beligerant like" now. A little more confident?

Just surprised to see them back on the air since they said no more media.

From CBS Early Show Misty interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HihQ_vPvn6c

Interesting note (this is what I hear):
"...I was over exhausted that morn--that night when I laid down. I just laid down. I went to sleep."

Does anyone know if anyone has been able to verify the last time Hayleigh was seen? It's odd to me that Misty starts to say "that morning" instead of "that night."

And paraphrasing here...what were the questions they asked you in the lie detector test? I don't remember, its a been a week now, I don't remember anything.

Hink hink hink..I have to say this is the first time I've really watched her.....does she always jerk when speaking? Interesting......I'd like to know if Haleigh went to school that day.

The "that morning" comment is interesting...maybe Haleigh woke her up wanting to go to school...gf got irritated, lost it, hid her til dad went to work...and then had all evening to come up with this bad story.

I read this morning that LE went to the neighborhood yesterday afternoon/lastnight to ask anyone who would usually be in that area (neighbors, delivery truck route, etc) if they remember seeing anything out of the ordinary around there on last Monday.

I wonder if maybe someone remembered seeing something or someone. :confused:

Thank you. I have a question. Have they polygraphed the bio-mom's fiance? Judging from her flat affect and lack of alarm and other posters comments regarding same, I still wonder if she could have encouraged him to take Haleigh and hide her? I hope this is the case; then Haleigh could still be alive.

Just a reminder about how little ones can remember and tell of events.
Jessie Davis' case. Her little 2 year old son was the one who gave the details of her death. Mommy was crying,” Blake told deputies. “Mommy broke the table… Mommy’s in rug.”

I really believe if something happened earlier in the day the young boy would be talking.

Thank you. I have a question. Have they polygraphed the bio-mom's fiance? Judging from her flat affect and lack of alarm and other posters comments regarding same, I still wonder if she could have encouraged him to take Haleigh and hide her? I hope this is the case; then Haleigh could still be alive.

But why only 1 child? Why not her son as well?

But why only 1 child? Why not her son as well?

It would raise too much suspicion, If this is the case... It's playing out beautifully. She's safe and right now everyone is looking at dad and his girlfriend.. LE isn't even pressuring for a poly-graph from bio-mom or her family they have signed to take one supposedly and LE just hasn't acted upon it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305