FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both CNN and Fox have articles that say LE has new leads in the case. Fox is saying there will be a presser at 4 PM eastern. The leads occurred after a second neighborhood canvass last night. No other info just a rehash of what has been printed before.

And another one.....
TXC015-039-041-051-071-089-157-167-185-201-225-239-291-313-321-
339-373-407-455-471-473-477-481-171945-

BULLETIN - EAS ACTIVATION REQUESTED
CHILD ABDUCTION EMERGENCY
CONROE POLICE DEPARTMENT
RELAYED BY NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HOUSTON/GALVESTON TX
1233 PM CST TUE FEB 17 2009

...AMBER ALERT...

THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE IS TRANSMITTED AT THE REQUEST OF THE CONROE
POLICE DEPARTMENT.

5 YEAR OLD ANNABELLE WILLIAMS FURLANO WAS ABDUCTED AT
APPROXIMATELY 8:40 PM MONDAY EVENING DURING A SUPERVISED VISIT
WITH HER BIOLOGICAL PARENTS AT THE CHUCK E CHEESE RESTAURANT IN CONROE.

ANNABELLE IS A WHITE FEMALE, HEIGHT 3 FEET FOUR INCHES TALL,
WEIGHT 35 POUNDS. SHE WAS LAST SEEN WEARING A PINK SHIRT AND
JEANS, A WHITE HANNAH MONTANA JACKET, AND PINK BOOTS.

HER BIOLOGICAL PARENTS ARE IDENTIFIED AS ANGELA FAITH, AGE 46
YEARS, WHITE FEMALE WITH BROWN HAIR AND EYES, HEIGHT 5 FEET 6
INCHES, WEIGHT 115 POUNDS.

CARL FORLANO, AGE 57 YEARS, WHITE MAIL, WITH GRAY HAIR AND BLUE
EYES, HEIGHT 5 FEET 11 INCHES, WEIGHT 180 POUNDS.

THEY WERE LAST SEEN DRIVING A WHITE PICK UP TRUCK WITH NO LICENSE
PLATES. MAKE AND MODEL OF THE TRUCK ARE UNKNOWN. POLICE BELIEVE
THE FAMILY MAY BE HEADED TO NEW YORK WHERE THEY HAVE RELATIVES.

THE CHILD IS BELIEVED TO BE IN DANGER AND ANYONE WITH INFORMATION
IS ASKED TO CALL THE CONROE POLICE DEPARTMENT AT AREA CODE 9 3 6 5
2 2 3 2 0 0.

Sorry for the OT.

I just keep thinking that too much emphasis is being put on that back door from RC and MC.

RC parks out front, has no recollection of cinder blocks being beside his shed, only has used the backdoor maybe 2 times to take the vacuum out so he could vacuum his car. Well if you were in the backyard vacuuming your car it is more than likely that the 2 children were running around in the backyard playing while you are doing it and if you were paying any attention to them you surely would have noticed the concrete blocks beside your shed.

Also, what would make you use the backdoor to take the vacuum out the back door if it was so hard to shut/open. Why would you not just carry the vacuum out the front. Of course, I guess maybe there was an electrical outlet closer to the backdoor than to the front. IDK

Something about that backdoor and the cinder block propping open the door is bothering me!
That's what I was getting at earlier. I think he used that door because of the handicapped ramp - easier to roll the vacuum down it - and maybe even an electric outlet - do they have those on the OUTSIDE of trailers? Maybe he was using an extension cord that was plugged into a wall outlet in the laundry area.

True about the kids running around playing. And not noticing a "pile" of cinderblocks. In Florida - snakes LOVE cinderblocks - especially those with the big holes. Being out in the country like they were - I would have gone over there and checked to make sure there weren't no big ole diamondbacks or even a cottonmouth - they were very close to water.

None of this story - in parts or in whole is adding up in my book.

((((feeling invisible here)))) so I'll ask again...was Jr. home during the day everyday?? He didn't go to PreK or anything did he??

The question of how long RC and MC lived there was answered last night. An article had an interview with the "landlady" - who lives next door and she said she rented that home to RC back in Nov. - so the "lived there 4 months" shows to be the correct one.

Hi,

.Still trying to catch up. No real new news yet today.

According to the tax records a Donald Bard owns the home that Haleigh lived in as well as others and he has his tax bills sent to an address in PA but also shows a phone number at 201 Monroe Ave as well. Landlady who lives next door could be the person who is the 'agent' for the owner. Do you happen to know what the address was or what her name was? Anybody who has ties to that house would have the potential to have keys or know the layout. There appears to be only 3 homes on Green Lane and Green connects to Monroe Ave. but 201 is further up and is on the corner of Monroe and Buchanan Cir not in eye view of Haleigh’s home but may be considered ‘next door’ so that makes me wonder if the owners are snowbirds and live down there and come back up north in the hot season.

Does anyone know what story NG is covering tonight?

Breaking details: Were Tot Mom's fingerprint's found on the duct tape over Caylee's mouth? Nancy Grace has the latest breaking news at 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

OMG! I almost posted this same scenario this morning. I even went as far as thinking her b/f has a SO past, so even more the reason why she must lie.

thought of this as a scenario also except: why use the back door to take the child away If you have a vehicle out front?? and haleighs scent led down to the water???

not to say something similar may not have happened....

like someone was there that shouldn't be there probably doing things they shouldn't be doing. Misty drinks or uses drugs with them and passes out (probably in living room). This person is still in the house (maybe even in molesting Haleigh while she sleeps???), Haleigh wakes up maybe from being molested, maybe because she wet to bed... if she wet then she comes out into living room. this person would have opportunity & motive (either SO or knows he's a dead man if Ron finds out - or both). Can't go out front to car because who knows who may see him so heads out back. Knows the area well - takes her down path to water - either drowns her right then or incapacitates her in some other way, then places her inside the shed. Goes back to house (without going inside) and gets vehicle, drives up around the block and parks, goes through the woods and brings Haleigh out of the woods and into the car (trunk). At this point he drives out and to the RRtracks and maybe stashes her on a train.

just one of a thousand possible scenarios unfortunately.

((((feeling invisible here)))) so I'll ask again...was Jr. home during the day everyday?? He didn't go to PreK or anything did he??

You are not invisible!!!! From what I gather Jr stayed home. No school or day care mentioned. :)

sorry sailor - you not invisible. Love your kitty!!! We don't know about Jr. and daytime. Nothing has been said - I would assume he spent the day at home with whoever was there.

I feel invisible a lot around here, it just seems to happen now and again doesn't it. ;)

I haven't heard of JR going to any kind of Pre-K. There really hasn't been much mentioned about JR at all!

And paraphrasing here...what were the questions they asked you in the lie detector test? I don't remember, its a been a week now, I don't remember anything.

Hink hink hink..I have to say this is the first time I've really watched her.....does she always jerk when speaking? Interesting......I'd like to know if Haleigh went to school that day.

The "that morning" comment is interesting...maybe Haleigh woke her up wanting to go to school...gf got irritated, lost it, hid her til dad went to work...and then had all evening to come up with this bad story.

If you're referring to Monday, not certain she attended school but there are apparently witnesses (neighbors etc) who report seeing Haleigh during the day (5-5:30 ish). JMO

:parrot:

And another one.....
TXC015-039-041-051-071-089-157-167-185-201-225-239-291-313-321-
339-373-407-455-471-473-477-481-171945-

BULLETIN - EAS ACTIVATION REQUESTED
CHILD ABDUCTION EMERGENCY
CONROE POLICE DEPARTMENT
RELAYED BY NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HOUSTON/GALVESTON TX
1233 PM CST TUE FEB 17 2009

...AMBER ALERT...

THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE IS TRANSMITTED AT THE REQUEST OF THE CONROE
POLICE DEPARTMENT.

5 YEAR OLD ANNABELLE WILLIAMS FURLANO WAS ABDUCTED AT
APPROXIMATELY 8:40 PM MONDAY EVENING DURING A SUPERVISED VISIT
WITH HER BIOLOGICAL PARENTS AT THE CHUCK E CHEESE RESTAURANT IN CONROE.

ANNABELLE IS A WHITE FEMALE, HEIGHT 3 FEET FOUR INCHES TALL,
WEIGHT 35 POUNDS. SHE WAS LAST SEEN WEARING A PINK SHIRT AND
JEANS, A WHITE HANNAH MONTANA JACKET, AND PINK BOOTS.

HER BIOLOGICAL PARENTS ARE IDENTIFIED AS ANGELA FAITH, AGE 46
YEARS, WHITE FEMALE WITH BROWN HAIR AND EYES, HEIGHT 5 FEET 6
INCHES, WEIGHT 115 POUNDS.

CARL FORLANO, AGE 57 YEARS, WHITE MAIL, WITH GRAY HAIR AND BLUE
EYES, HEIGHT 5 FEET 11 INCHES, WEIGHT 180 POUNDS.

THEY WERE LAST SEEN DRIVING A WHITE PICK UP TRUCK WITH NO LICENSE
PLATES. MAKE AND MODEL OF THE TRUCK ARE UNKNOWN. POLICE BELIEVE
THE FAMILY MAY BE HEADED TO NEW YORK WHERE THEY HAVE RELATIVES.

THE CHILD IS BELIEVED TO BE IN DANGER AND ANYONE WITH INFORMATION
IS ASKED TO CALL THE CONROE POLICE DEPARTMENT AT AREA CODE 9 3 6 5
2 2 3 2 0 0.

Sorry for the OT.

Sorry to bring up an OT but this one looks like bio parents took the little one at?during a supervised visit...?

Did just see on CNN/Headline News a little pop up like thing (not sure what you would call it) with Nancy Grace's picture on it and it said Haleigh Cummings Missing, Nancy Grace 8 et 10 et. Not sure if that means she will be covering Haleigh tonight or not!

Hi,

.Still trying to catch up. No real new news yet today.

According to the tax records a Donald Bard owns the home that Haleigh lived in as well as others and he has his tax bills sent to an address in PA but also shows a phone number at 201 Monroe Ave as well. Landlady who lives next door could be the person who is the 'agent' for the owner. Do you happen to know what the address was or what her name was? Anybody who has ties to that house would have the potential to have keys or know the layout. There appears to be only 3 homes on Green Lane and Green connects to Monroe Ave. but 201 is further up and is on the corner of Monroe and Buchanan Cir not in eye view of Haleigh’s home but may be considered ‘next door’ so that makes me wonder if the owners are snowbirds and live down there and come back up north in the hot season.

Here ya go. I think they live down here full time now - maybe they retired.

SATSUMA, FL -- Donald Bard remembers the phone call early last Tuesday morning that woke him up.

His wife Phyllis answered the call.

"We were sleeping and then we received a phone call, the automated phone call that Haleigh Cummings was missing in our neighborhood," said Phyllis Bard.

The Bard's recognized the name right away.

"The home where Haleigh was taken from belonged to my parents," said Phyllis.

It sits right next door to her own home, and Phyllis began renting it out a few years ago after her father died of diabetes complications and her mother died in a car crash 80 days later.

The Bard's first met Haleigh's father, Ron Cummings, last August.

Phyllis says, "They first moved next door to us, and then they needed a bedroom for each of the children he said, and so he asked to rent that house and we rented that to him in November."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/...=up6+XPFOo7ImOdaS+0IMC5QenDlmYjDlr3s8uCtxkiE=

Whewwww..I was gettin skurred no one saw me. Okay...I think Misty slept a couple of hours here, a couple of hours there. Things would probably have to be kept relatively quiet during the day so dad could sleep. She did look very bad in that interview...I don't say that in a mean way. Someone had to get up with the kids and get Haleigh off to school.

I'm stumped....so many possibilites. Remember with Groenes how LE said no way it was a child predator (in their defense who could have imagined the monster Duncan was)...but I htink Misty was up to something and Haleigh got caught up into it. She knows she's dead meat and so is her friend w/benefits if that is the case so mums the word.

I would love to know the norm of the daily routine. How many times Haleigh did miss school. Was it a lot or not. Details, details, details. We need details.

indigo said:
From CBS Early Show Misty interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HihQ_vPvn6c

Interesting note (this is what I hear):
"...I was over exhausted that morn--that night when I laid down. I just laid down. I went to sleep."

Does anyone know if anyone has been able to verify the last time Hayleigh was seen? It's odd to me that Misty starts to say "that morning" instead of "that night."

I see what you're saying... although if her story is true, and she went 2 bed at 10pm as stated, didn't awaken until 3am as stated, and then never went back to sleep... well it would indeed have been "morning," the beginning of a lengthy and trying day that just began very early. JMO

:parrot:

I feel the cinder block was staged also...by Misty. When she woke up and HC was gone. This was all she could come up with in the heat of the moment.

I know this has been discussed, my memory is going, was it a brick or a cinder block? Also, wasn't it reported that they found more of them about 50 feet from the trailer?

What is a 17 yr. old girl living with a man with kids anyway!
Where are her parents because she is underage to be out on her own yet I would think?
Her story does not make sense to me at all, she is hiding something.

I know this has been discussed, my memory is going, was it a brick or a cinder block? Also, wasn't it reported that they found more of them about 50 feet from the trailer?

It was a cinder block. I'm pretty sure there was a pile of them by the shed in the backyard. I could be wrong but that is what I am remembering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flintinsects