FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
they're talking about Haleigh now on firstcoastnews.... let's pray for some news.

THey have it as in found it during an outside search or have it as in it never left the trailer and therefore Haleigh wasn't wearing it? Or, let me guess, that is info integral to the investigation and nothing more will be said about it?
Sorry, I missed the presser.

They wouldn't say anything about where when or how of the shirt. Also refused to answer about it being sent to CSI. Wouldn't answer anything asked about Misty either.

They do even not made of metal. I have composite siding and a metal pitched roof and mobile homes do not have as much insulation as a "real" house and they do heat up faster than a house.

I think I remember looking at the pic of their trailer & it seems as though it might have a metal roof, also. I live in Jersey & need a window cracked at night...and it's cold right now. When I lived in Florida, my air ran every single day...I only changed the thermostat certain degrees as the need be. It's great when it's cooler, but the humidity is still high most of the time.

Misty says that she ran all over the house looking for Haleigh, but has she ever said that she went outside, into the yard, into the woods, around the neighbors looking for her, yelling out her name....anything like that? I think that's what anybody would naturally do next.

rumor has it that tomorrow they're going to update the amber alert again and change haleigh's weight from 39 to 39 and half lbs.

There's 598 in my county, Putnam County ain't lookin too bad right now.

Good gawd. I just looked and we have about 90, one is my neighbor and I didn' know he was :eek:, and that's with about 200K+ people.

Leila - did they have the segment on about the layout of the home by the previous tenant?

It's on now! The person who lived there was Dr. Jesse Smallwood, a pastor, who now lives out of the area. He's watched the news and thought the mobile home looked familiar, and then confirmed it was the house he lived in.

Dr. Smallwood was a pastor at a local Satsuma church and rented the mobile home for the time he was there. He says that the floors in the mobile home squeak a lot and it would be impossible for someone to sneak into that mobile home and carry a child out without being heard.

Again, we do not know if the shirt means that MC lied or not. LE isn't saying where or when they found the shirt. If it was found outside...she could have been wearing it at the time she went missing. If it was found inside...she obviously was not. Until we know specific information on the shirt...we can't say she lied about it.

Dr. Smallwood (previous tenent) also stated that he personally had an "astrolock" put on the door. But we don't know if it's the same one thats on there now or not.

He said that it would be easy to abduct someone from that trailer because of where it is, very easy to hide around there without being seen.

I thought it was BIG that he said there was no way that someone could be in that trailer walking around and no-one hear them. Wow!

Again, we do not know if the shirt means that MC lied or not. LE isn't saying where or when they found the shirt. If it was found outside...she could have been wearing it at the time she went missing. If it was found inside...she obviously was not. Until we know specific information on the shirt...we can't say she lied about it.

and if it was found in the trailer, we wont know if she intentionally lied or was just confused......

I hope that previous tenant is squeaky clean...because he is about to go through the WS wringer. LOL

Dr. Smallwood (previous tenent) also stated that he personally had an "astrolock" put on the door. But we don't know if it's the same one thats on there now or not.

He said that it would be easy to abduct someone from that trailer because of where it is, very easy to hide around there without being seen.

I thought it was BIG that he said there was no way that someone could be in that trailer walking around and no-one hear them. Wow!

I think he even said something like someone would have to be "drunk out of their minds" or something like that to not hear a child being carried out of the house.

No, but what I can say is that I am losing faith in this whole situation. Since Haleigh was reported missing I have been trying like heck to find plausible reasons not to place the blame on this dad and his girlfriend Misti. First I was astonished that no-one seem to care that the timeline went from 5:30 to 8:00....I wondered what time the kids had dinner, since no-one even mentioned that happening. Or a bath and a bedtime story or well something.....Now, I am beginning to wonder what they HEY is going on and I don't think I will be sticking up for this family anymore.

I just have to say I agree with you. At first when the info about the shirt was released I was automatically thinking that Misty did lied about what Haleigh was wearing.

Personally, I'm thinking it was found outside b/c I really think if it was in the house Misty would be at least a person of interest right now. I also think the authoritys would have found it when they searched the house over the very first time. After thinking about it just doesn't make sense that it would have been in the house.

I'll be honest I am half and half on Misty. On one hand I do have to wonder if she had anything to do with it then on the other hand it doesn't add up to me that she did. I mean I would think if Misty did have something to do with it that she either had help with it OR she is covering someones butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam