cajun

Reaction score
Haleigh's Parents Taken to Sheriff's Office

Posted By: Gary Detman
bullet1.gif
Created: 2/18/2009 1:50:54 PM
bullet1.gif
Updated: 2/18/2009 2:34:47 PM

-- The mother, father and grandmother of Haleigh Cummings are at the Putnam County Sheriff's Office right now.
Moments ago, Marie Griffis, Haleigh's grandmother, told First Coast News that deputies had told her to pick up Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh's mother, and take her to the Sheriff's Office.
Griffis left in a hurry, according to First Coast News Chief Investigative reporter Jackelyn Barnard.
Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, was taken there by the lead detective in the case.
The flurry of activity came hours after a news conference where investigators announced little except the tip about Misty Croslin not being at the house when Haleigh vanished.
Capt. Dick Schauland said the tip is one of 1,200 under investigation.
Marie Griffis says the family is taking the tip with a grain of salt until detectives can say whether it's valid.
Haleigh Cummings disappeared a week ago from her home in rural Satsuma. Croslin put Haleigh to bed at 8 p.m. Croslin said she went to bed at 10 p.m. and when she woke up around 3 a.m. Haleigh vanished.
Investigators are pushing for tips in the case since they have no clothing description on Haleigh. Call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS if you have any information.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/breaking/news-article.aspx?storyid=131632&catid=17

Crossing fingers Haleigh is with the sheriffs office alive and well!

Praying for answers soon. Presser at 4 will be a doozy

Wow.. i wonder if they'll tell us why at the presser later today

I haven't found anything yet on the other news sources down there, I pray it is good news.

I noticed they didn't mention Misty went with them all to the Sheriff's office..
The "flurry of activity" came hours after the presser that said Misty may have not been home; i wonder if they had them all come down so they don't kill Misty if something was found out or they cracked her..

This news can be taken two ways: either they have found Haleigh and are notifying the parents, or they are arresting them as suspects...

Praying - - praying....

Oh my! Lets hope this child is sitting in the Police Station eating vending machine candy right now!

Oh God! Please be good news. :praying: I don't think I could handle it if it's bad new with Dominick's body being found today and the documents being released in Caylee's death.

Crossing fingers Haleigh is with the sheriffs office alive and well!

You and me both! And I'm sure a lot of other people!

I find it extremely interesting that Misty is not there!!!

I noticed they didn't mention Misty went with them all to the Sheriff's office..
The "flurry of activity" came hours after the presser that said Misty may have not been home; i wonder if they had them all come down so they don't kill Misty if something was found out or they cracked her..

Yea I noticed that too. Kinda strange no mention of Misty to come.

My thoughts exactly!!!

She is not immediate family. Id bet Rons Mom is there to calm him down

This news can be taken two ways: either they have found Haleigh and are notifying the parents, or they are arresting them as suspects...

Or they are arresting Misty and they don't want the family to kill her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members