2009.02.18 Channel 9 news at 6

Secretsolver

Reaction score
Channel 9 news is teasing us with a story that eludes to tying CA to the crime scene. This will be interesting to hear.

wftv.com is the website.

They are reporting that patio furniture was taken from the A house and there was a stain on one of the pieces of furniture.
The rug that was taken is still being tested.

Investigators are not happy that CA waited til after the remains were found before stating the winnie blanket was missing.

The diary entry is being reported as having been written at the time that Caylee went missing.

Lee's statement on MySpace is being scrutinized.

9 days since the defense team has visited the jail.

Another 1000+ pages to be released any day now, possibly as early as tomorrow.

Do you remember what the statement said?

They are reporting that patio furniture was taken from the A house and there was a stain on one of the pieces of furniture.

Investigators are not happy that CA waited til after the remains were found before stating the winnie blanket was missing.

The diary entry is being reported as having been written at the time that Caylee went missing.

(Bold mine) Verrrrry interesting.

Thank you so much for this update, Secret!!!

Oh lawd, another 1000 pages... I'm already reeling from what we got today :(

The only statement I remember is his rant about breaking up with some girl way back when. Anyone else?

Can someone point me in the right direction, I saw on HLN ( or HNL?) a video of Casey freaking out while talking to her parents and she was hyperventilating. I can't find it. Thanks so much

The only statement I remember is his rant about breaking up with some girl way back when. Anyone else?

That's what I remember, an affair with the one KC called psycho Mark's wife, was prego, went back to Mark ect.

What was Lee's statement on Myspace? I don't remember anything about a Lee statement on MS?

Can someone point me in the right direction, I saw on HLN ( or HNL?) a video of Casey freaking out while talking to her parents and she was hyperventilating. I can't find it. Thanks so much

I was watching HLN. When Casey was told of Caylee's body being found, she hyperventilated and asked for meds.

Casey is going to claim everyone in her family is crazy except her. She has had a problem with mispercieving and misinterpreting for a long time before all this. See how her parents could not challenge her in those videos to give them information. If Casey could think normally all this would not be happening.

Donate to mental health programs otherwise you will be building more prisons.

I am sorry but there is nothing at all about Lee on those pages. Cindy is mentioned but not Lee. Did they confuse Lee with Cindy?

It was long message that talked about Caylee being missing and Lee was asking people to send out messages to all their friends. Apparently friends were questioning this message as at the same time Casey was busy posting a ton of new pictures of Caylee on her facebook and my space pages.
Also that Casey has problems, is a known liar and that people need to be made aware of this.

I am sorry but there is nothing at all about Lee on those pages. Cindy is mentioned but not Lee. Did they confuse Lee with Cindy?

Lee sent Annie a myspace message on july 3 saying Caylee was missing and that no one had seen Caylee or Casey in a while. It's on page 13 of the linked document.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phernandez22
Back