Heart Shape in Photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaneInOz

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18740442/detail.html

Photo number 23 there is a angel with a RED Love heart on her at the right hand corner bottom of Angel
Which is lying on top of ? a page ? a written page ? poem ?

Also on Page 30 same link as above is the SAME heart found at Death Scene and on the same link the second last photo of the complete Scrapbook Layout (premade) with the same Heart Sticker as on the Duct Tape ( they have taken that photo in detail )

And the Photo that was taken could be Here http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/18739798/detail.html

photo number 12

In the report http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740657/detail.html page
3539 it says about one photo of Casey and Caylee collected from Caseys bedroom from north cabinet

(there were broken Photo wooden frames found at the Death scene)

And why here in this photo http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18740442/detail.html
Photo number 32 is the bed removed of all pillows and so on which are over near the dresser piled up, where as before they had been on the bed ?
But remaining on the bed are *SOMETHINGS* that I cant make out

Jane, I posted in the heart sticker/duct tape thread about picture number 30 at that link. Nobody responded so I thought I might have been seeing things. I'm glad you noticed it because I really think it's the same sticker.

Jane, I posted in the heart sticker/duct tape thread about picture number 30 at that link. Nobody responded so I thought I might have been seeing things. I'm glad you noticed it because I really think it's the same sticker.

It is Im 100 percent sure but don't you think that the angel with the RED Heart Sticker on its dress bottom right hand corner is ALSO very telling ???? per what I wrote in my first post
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18740442/detail.html

Photo number 23 there is a angel with a RED Love heart on her at the right hand corner bottom of Angel
Which is lying on top of ? a page ? a written page ? poem ?

I just found the Angel you were referring to. It could be the same heart. I can't make out any detail in it though. I'd like to know what the paper it's sitting on says.

I just found the Angel you were referring to. It could be the same heart. I can't make out any detail in it though. I'd like to know what the paper it's sitting on says.

EXACTLY and could it BE From the Diary !!! or Journal

Cause it looks RIPPED OUT TO ME

I've looked and looked and looked at those photos - I don't think the heart in #30 is the same one as found on the cardboard matte in the doc drop. If you look closely, #30 is almost sequin-like, like if you'd touch it, it would be a little rough on your fingers. The heart on the cardboard matte is puffy (3D if you will), shiny (almost irridescent) and has 3 distinct colors on it -- going from a light pink, to a darker pink, to almost a red color. IMO, they are not the same hearts.

And I don't think the one shown on the cardboard matte (found near the remains at the dump site) matched any of the existing sticker sheets found in Casey's house. Puffy stickers are usually sold on a shiny, flat piece of paper -- no outlining left behind after you remove the sticker (know what I mean?).

#23 (on the angel) looks like it could be the same one that's on Annie's cellphone, but looks way to small to be the same one on the cardboard matte.

Just MOO. Either way, she sure had an obsession with hearts!

ITA.. the one on the angel is like a small iron-on or fabric paint. The page that the angel doll is lying on is plain paper that looks more off white than the white you would find in a journal it has been cut out with "zig-zag" scissors. The angel doll is probably not more than 4 inches tall. The heart is less than a 1/4 in big.

My guess since these pics were taken in DEC maybe someone mailed Caylee the angel doll and poem.

Attachments

• angel.JPG
    angel.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 250
The angel is in Caylees room http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18740442/detail.html photo 21
You're right it could be that someone sent that for Caylee - angel in heaven
But the heart on duct tape wasnt disclosed at that time was it ?

Its probably just a coincidence I guess

Re the heart you are completely right

Ive just done a side by side and the actual top of the heart is wider on the Scrapbook layout than the heart at the crime scene

Is #9 here the sticker that was on the duct tape?
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18739950/detail.html
does anyone know? I don't think this sticker matches up with any of the sticker sheets or other heart stickers I see from the home pictures. It looks like a puffy sticker and sparkly. The sticker sheet here in picture #51 does not look puffy and appears to have a checker pattern on it which I do not see on the "puffy" heart sticker found at the crime scene. http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18740442/detail.html Also the red heart with smaller pink heart over it that looks like it's from a scrapbook page looks rough as someone else mentioned so I don't believe that is a match.

The sticker sheet here in picture #51 does not look puffy and appears to have a checker pattern on it which I do not see on the "puffy" heart sticker found at the crime scene. http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18740442/detail.html

I also agree that picture 51 probably isn't the same sticker.

BUT hmmm, the heart sticker on the duct tape photo makes me remember the ones that the Club Libby Lu (store for girls) had on their website. And then this brings back the child's pink cap with V.I.P that was mentioned in the 1/21 docs. At the time I posted wondering if it was from Club Libby Lu and was one of their "Very Important Princess" items, like this vanity seat cover:

1zv5x6p.jpg

Could be that someone went to Club Libby Lu and bought Caylee the hat and heart sticker(s). Unfortunately all the Club Libby Lu's have just gone out of business so now I can't locate a picture to compare their heart stickers to the one in the photo. Ugh.

But you can kind of see one of their many hearts in their logo - underneath the words "Libby Lu":

sevr0h.gif

Hopefully LE can check that out somehow, even though the stores are now closed.

Edited to add: Did you also notice the next picture (#52) in your link shows Casey wrote down a name and phone number of a Richard S**** on the back of the stickers? Checking that out it looks like he's a home inspector/painter?

I also agree that picture 51 probably isn't the same sticker.

BUT hmmm, the heart sticker on the duct tape photo makes me remember the ones that the Club Libby Lu (store for girls) had on their website. And then this brings back the child's pink cap with V.I.P that was mentioned in the 1/21 docs. At the time I posted wondering if it was from Club Libby Lu and was one of their "Very Important Princess" items, like this vanity seat cover:

1zv5x6p.jpg

Could be that someone went to Club Libby Lu and bought Caylee the hat and heart sticker(s). Unfortunately all the Club Libby Lu's have just gone out of business so now I can't locate a picture to compare their heart stickers to the one in the photo. Ugh.

But you can kind of see one of their many hearts in their logo - underneath the words "Libby Lu":

sevr0h.gif

Hopefully LE can check that out somehow, even though the stores are now closed.

Edited to add: Did you also notice the next picture (#52) in your link shows Casey wrote down a name and phone number of a Richard S**** on the back of the stickers? Checking that out it looks like he's a home inspector/painter?

Interesting about Libby Lu.
I did notice that name and phone #, Wasn't she talking about buying a house with a friend for $250,000? I read that somewhere although people were wondering with what money would she buy it.

ETA: It looks like there were club libby lu stores in disneyworld and disneyland. I found that interesting since the gatorade bottle was found in a world of disney bag. Maybe nothing but something to store in the back of my mind.

Attachments

• angel.jpg
    angel.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 150
It's hard to tell from the photos but imo the heart on the scrapbook page is 3d, plastic and has a glitter/sparkle effect within it. It's apparently from the same set as the one on the left-hand-side of the page which is obviously puffy and plastic. Also, if you look at the ruler in the pic, it appears to be the same size as the one at the crime scene. Clear plastic covers these puffy, scrapbook stickers. I think the pink color on the crime scene heart is what happens to clear plastic when it's been in water for a long time...it goes cloudy. This is making it look pink in areas because some of the red is showing through the cloudy plastic. The word "sweetie" on the scrapbook page has the same glitter embedded in it as the crime scene heart and, imo, the heart sticker to the right of the word. I'm still convinced this is the same type heart sticker found at the scene.

scrapbook2.jpg

I've looked and looked and looked at those photos - I don't think the heart in #30 is the same one as found on the cardboard matte in the doc drop. If you look closely, #30 is almost sequin-like, like if you'd touch it, it would be a little rough on your fingers. The heart on the cardboard matte is puffy (3D if you will), shiny (almost irridescent) and has 3 distinct colors on it -- going from a light pink, to a darker pink, to almost a red color. IMO, they are not the same hearts.

And I don't think the one shown on the cardboard matte (found near the remains at the dump site) matched any of the existing sticker sheets found in Casey's house. Puffy stickers are usually sold on a shiny, flat piece of paper -- no outlining left behind after you remove the sticker (know what I mean?).

#23 (on the angel) looks like it could be the same one that's on Annie's cellphone, but looks way to small to be the same one on the cardboard matte.

Just MOO. Either way, she sure had an obsession with hearts!

I agree with everything you said and said it yesterday in the Duct Tape Heart thread. I also blew up the heart on the cardboard that was found at the scene and it is as you described (bold above) and it can be found in that thread. The heart on the Sweetie scrapbook page upper right hand corner has glitter on it and it would be rough to the touch and not smooth like the one on the cardboard.

Ok I'm gonna be a bit snarky ... the reason she was so obsessed with hearts ... cause she doesn't have one. :furious:

1203744.BMP

Also adding that the heart in question could be a cell phone sticker because they come in various sizes ... example below. We all know how much KC loved her phone. :)
3132316699_64e78ddbc5.jpg

Photo #23 - Just noticed this.

There's what appears to be a scrapbook sitting up toward the back on the right side of the dresser. The handwritten title looks like it says "Family and Friends."

Compare the stylized writing to the stylized writing on the title page of Casey's journal. I know that page is dated "'03," but we don't know really when it was written.

Just thought it might be interesting to note the similarity.

And why here in this photo http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18740442/detail.html
Photo number 32 is the bed removed of all pillows and so on which are over near the dresser piled up, where as before they had been on the bed ?
But remaining on the bed are *SOMETHINGS* that I cant make out

Respectfully snipped...

That pic of the bed with no pillows clearly shows a stained area on the bedhead. I remember there was talk a while back about CA telling them that the stain on the bedhead was old , so it wouldnt have had anything to do with the case.
Ive tried and tried to figure out what the files are that remain on the bed in that pic. The top page looks like it might be a pic of KC....a portfolio maybe? What she was using it for I'll leave for the rumor thread. ;-)

emptybed-1.png

I don't think the two stickers in question are the same type. The scrapbook sticker appears to be made from some sort of woven fabric. The crime scene sticker appears puffy. Look at the pics of the cellphone stickers posted a few posts back--they appear to be very similar to the crime scene sticker. Puffy looking, with glitter inside, but smooth to the touch.

Also I think the variations in color on the crime scene sticker are due to flash photography and glare off the plastic.

After looking at more pics online of cell phone stickers, I am betting that's what that crime scene sticker is. It looks just like the cell phone stickers posted above. She may have peeled the sticker right off her phone and stuck it on the tape. Right off the infamous Blackjack phone, perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708